Do you think Anime community is not inclusive about women

its 2021 matey
not 1800
are you kuina's dad
?
tf
So what? It's the same to say that woman should be concerned in question whose dick is bigger LOL.
Plus to that answer this, why in movies you didn't saw manlike ugly woman as mc even nowadays?! Case people wouldn't watch it. That's the point. Like or not but woman can't partcipate in man boxing league. There is the reason why we got fights woman vs woman and man vs man. Btw even if someone will try to put woman in man league that will lead only in getting injuries etc, that the reality, boy

So what? It's the same to say that woman should be concerned in question whose dick is bigger LOL.
Plus to that answer this, why in movies you didn't saw manlike ugly woman as mc even nowadays?! Case people wouldn't watch it. That's the point. Like or not but woman can't partcipate in man boxing league. There is the reason why we got fights woman vs woman and man vs man. Btw even if someone will try to put woman in man league that will lead only in getting injuries etc, that the reality, boy
1. you are talking about a shonen
being the strongest in a series like this is simply training to be the best at what you do . in their universe thats fighting , translated to ours it can be so much more, your career, goals etc

seeing luffy, naruto, etc and many others doing the best to accomplish their dreams is supposed to motivate anyone regardless of gender to pursue their dreams too . However having better representation in these stories esp when your audience isnt just men is needed.
cant believe you read one piece and still have this mindset
this is exactly the lesson in kuina's story
you have a sister?
daughter?
you dare tell them they shouldn't strive to be the best at what they do or pursue a certain dram because of the sex they were born in.

2. . Btw even if someone will try to put woman in man league that will lead only in getting injuries etc, that the reality, boy

what reality
5'8 luffy beating up a giant in kaido?
lmao
these stories are far from reality. they are simply stories of inspiration for the younger generation.

2.Plus to that answer this, why in movies you didn't saw manlike ugly woman as mc even nowadays
not sure how that applies to my point
most mc's have to look somewhat appealing

There are some anime that include badass girls, who showed even stronger than mc...
But you know woman psychology is different, so usually woman wouldn't buy on things that are important for man. I mean thinking realisticly, why woman would desire to became strongest etc?
Hmm you mean romantic genre i feel like mainstream shove it off to ladies that they only like romantic stuff and they hate action plots.

Most of the girls like action movies , i feel women readers are diversified as well thats why most mangaka miss this point when they coin "Shounen" manga. Mangaka most of the time focus on plot that are related to men and usually fail to shine ladies.

The point is i do want to change in culture like add more women mc that bring in diversified woman reader and are not stereotyped as fans of shojo love stories or drama.

Hmm you mean romantic genre i feel like mainstream shove it off to ladies that they only like romantic stuff and they hate action plots.

Most of the girls like action movies , i feel women readers are diversified as well thats why most mangaka miss this point when they coin "Shounen" manga. Mangaka most of the time focus on plot that are related to men and usually fail to shine ladies.

The point is i do want to change in culture like add more women mc that bring in diversified woman reader and are not stereotyped as fans of shojo love stories or drama.
In D Gray Man Lenalee Lee is not weak...she somewhat stronger than Allen, and possibly strongest in verse(if she is heart).
Julia in Rave Master was hell out strong, badass and sexy(best girl).
And don't forget Lina Inverse legend herself.
So it depends...but yes I agree that in most cases in shonen girls are weaker.

1. you are talking about a shonen
being the strongest in a series like this is simply training to be the best at what you do . in their universe thats fighting , translated to ours it can be so much more, your career, goals etc

seeing luffy, naruto, etc and many others doing the best to accomplish their dreams is supposed to motivate anyone regardless of gender to pursue their dreams too . However having better representation in these stories esp when your audience isnt just men is needed.
cant believe you read one piece and still have this mindset
this is exactly the lesson in kuina's story
you have a sister?
daughter?
you dare tell them they shouldn't strive to be the best at what they do or pursue a certain dram because of the sex they were born in.

2. . Btw even if someone will try to put woman in man league that will lead only in getting injuries etc, that the reality, boy

what reality
5'8 luffy beating up a giant in kaido?
lmao
these stories are far from reality. they are simply stories of inspiration for the younger generation.

2.Plus to that answer this, why in movies you didn't saw manlike ugly woman as mc even nowadays
not sure how that applies to my point
most mc's have to look somewhat appealing
Kuina could be great mc,no doubts she would be much better than Zoro, but again it was not her who claimed first to became strongest swordman, but Zoro. Kuina just wanted to be a respectful, strong swordman, she wanted to do what she loves. Guess that is the point...man usually love to draw the line, while girls just live and have fun in the way that they loved.
With that said it's much easier to write stupid character who will yell about becaming someone, then to make good written character and lead him in specific way to end gol.

Feminism is giving importance to the great qualities woman have and advocating for the equal importance of women in the society and certainly Not unrealistic bullshit like in Ubisoft games where in a medieval setting, a bunch of buff looking men get scared and piss themselves when a girl bandit threatens them.

Portgas D Rouge, Big Mom, Tsuru, Dadan, Otohime, Toki, Vivi, Robin and Nami are great examples where a woman character shines without being cringy unrealistic unrelatable Action Chicks .

But diversity for the sake of diversity and especially which is illogical is cringeworthy
What the actual fuck does this mean? 50% of the population is female, how the fuck does representing complex female characters with personal struggles and growth equate to diversity for the sake of diversity? NO ONE is asking for a hundred trans, non-binary or gay characters. Just for the love of Christ above, stop reducing women to stereotypes and cheap satellite characters that revolve around men. They statistically outnumber men. This isn't fucking rocket science.

Every time someone makes this argument, I'm utterly convinced they eat crayons day in and day out. Absolutely retarded, brain dead argument.

I see anime /manga mostly caters to male gender and there is disparity between men and women who watch anime.

I suppose one of my female friends thinks mangaka/ anime creates fan service that is offputing them from watching or reading it or the plot devise is mostly surround about male MC love interest. Do you think Comic/Manga industry must change their age old chauvism and open upto badass woman lead that could inspire future generations.?
I think they should open up to making female characters a little more diverse, instead of the boring trope they usually go for. Especially Japan due to some of their conservative views towards women still.

They make writing a female character sound more difficult than it is, just give her some traits and layers you'd give to a male one :yasu:

What the actual fuck does this mean? 50% of the population is female, how the fuck does representing complex female characters with personal struggles and growth equate to diversity for the sake of diversity? NO ONE is asking for a hundred trans, non-binary or gay characters. Just for the love of Christ above, stop reducing women to stereotypes and cheap satellite characters that revolve around men. They statistically outnumber men. This isn't fucking rocket science.

Every time someone makes this argument, I'm utterly convinced they eat crayons day in and day out. Absolutely retarded, brain dead argument.
Yes people who make a bunch of huge men in a medieval setting afraid of a chic just because diversity is cringeworthy.