Future Events Do you think big mom will return in Elbaf?

I know many of you hate that idea, but this theory has pretty solid arguments one of which being napoleon

Oda forshadowed big mom's defeat in wano by naming big mom's main weapon after napoleon, who lost in the battle of waterlaw and in the battle of trafalgar

And fun fact about napoleon is that he was banned to a place called Elba

Thoughts on this?
As a comic relief? Sure. :myman:

Idk why she should. Her story's done. I think the giants will be happy that she has fallen and that's how the straw hats befriend them all.
There are still a shitton of plot points connected to her though.

The biggest one being the Carmel situation. The mystery around her whole character and dual personality needs to get solved. Her simply "eating" all those kids and Carmel never made any sense.

If Oda really leaves it at that and never touches on it again, BM really goes into the deepest trash tier of OP characters (in terms of writing).

There are still a shitton of plot points connected to her though.

The biggest one being the Carmel situation. The mystery around her whole character and dual personality needs to get solved. Her simply "eating" all those kids and Carmel never made any sense.

If Oda really leaves it at that and never touches on it again, BM really goes into the deepest trash tier of OP characters (in terms of writing).
That looks more of a WG thing. Though I'm not excluding the possibility of her going there, but defo not in an antagonistic role. She has ally potential, too.