General & Others Do you think the ZKK theory made some Zoro fans more toxic?

The ZKK theory didn't directly make Zoro fans more toxic.
The community response towards the theory and other things concerning Zoro made his fans more toxic.

When you reject things for no good reason, then you should prepare for toxicity.
For example, "Zoro will never get CoC" or "Zoro won't even get to see Kaido".
These sorts of things create toxicity, and as a result, Zoro fans will reply in a toxic manner too.
And when they reply like that, the community complains about their toxicity.
It's a funny cycle, but yeah, it will never be solved.
zkk is the only solution

When we tried to explain it to them
they didn't want to listen

no one was ready to give it a chance.

this why zoro fans started to be toxic

you fucking are open to any bullshit
Youtubers or theorists throw at you but not give zkk a chance ?!!
and you called them clowns dreamer zorotards etc just cuz they tried to understand what the writer try to tell us. !!

I am really happy that most of the retard fandom stood against zkk for a long time.

Cuz soon you gonna eat ur sh** by ur hands.
:emohiyo::jinbewat:

Many Zoro fans I know are just annoyed that their favourite character is downplayed so blatantly all the time. I can comprehend that feeling myself being one, of course name calling should always be avoided on such a public community like this one and in general in life imo in most occasions at least.

Imagine the salt if it didn't happen:kobeha:
we are already experiencing partial payment of saltiness, some of them knew it really has a low chance of happening.

but because of years time already spent on this stupidity, they are pushing it more shoving to peoples faces that it will surely happen. flight or fight mode they put themselves into the spot, and now they shooting them self in the foot. :suresure: