Character Discussion Do you think with the Hype Crocodile has got recently that the next time he appears fighting that Oda will show him stronger than Doffy,Queen etc. ?

Bullet from 20 years ago =/= Bullet after spending 20 years in the depths of Impel Down
:myman:
Just like Shiki who fought Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku =/= Shiki who lost to gear 3 luffy
Man, the movies don't matter, I hope you don't mean that Crocodile is Sanji's next enemy and only slightly weaker than Mihawk.
At best it is stronger than Kata and weaker than King unless Oda wants to ignore logic:kayneshrug:

Man, the movies don't matter, I hope you don't mean that Crocodile is Sanji's next enemy and only slightly weaker than Mihawk.
At best it is stronger than Kata and weaker than King unless Oda wants to ignore logic:kayneshrug:
The World government just sent 3 people stronger than King to attack Croc. And they’re gone now

If croc was just as strong as you’re saying here then there’s no point bringing him back

He has a bounty of almost 2 B. For sure he smokes Queen and Dressrosa Doffy. Actually he should be stronger than Kata and King at least, most likely. It wouldn't even be strange for him to take an admiral but there has to be a reason for that before.

I am cautious about Crocodile, Sabo. enel and Kata, and I think their power is not at the level that people think
Sabo Enel and Kata I agree. People overestimate them heavily, but Croc has no role in the story if he’s not strong. Hell he says it himself, that without strength there’s no point in having a dream.

So if Croc has returned to keep fighting for his dream, it means Croc has to be strong enough to believe he can do it in this climate and even fight the WG for it.