General & Others Do Zoro fans still want King ?

Do Zoro fans still want King ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 38.7%

• Total voters
law already has the AP to hurt her he wasn’t trying to hurt her and neither was Kidd the goal was to remove her from the equation.

Laws counter shock had her screaming in pain.

Zoro won’t fight big mom Oda literally avoids zoro vs woman and he is going to the live floor. It makes no sense. It’s like saying sanji vs smoothie.

Oda will obviously have kidds haki bloom and show off more of his devil fruit powers and what he can do.
I know Zoro is headed to the live floor, but is that not so Marco and/or Chopper could heal him?

People that think Zoro defeating King adds nothing to his resume forgets that Zoro needs a legit 1 v 1 fight to solidify his true strength.
ZKK with zoro landing the final blow isn't going to be a 1 v 1.
If we truly want zoro to be ranked as a top-tier (admiral and up), he needs to beat 1 v 1 against a YC1.
:cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I always wanted Zoro vs King and Zoro killing Kaido after dealing with King, nothing changed about that at any point during the raid.

Oda is delivering more than expected, Zoro vs Hawkins, Zoro vs Killer, Zoro vs Fuujin and Raijin, Zoro vs Apoo, Zoro vs Two Emperors and Zoro vs King plus a possible bonus that we cant predict at this point in time.

Chopper is a fraud if he doesn’t heal zoro. He should give his place up to Marco at that point
Chopper is busy soloing Queen, he is forgiven for not healing Zoro.

Chopper is a fraud if he doesn’t heal zoro. He should give his place up to Marco at that point
Marco new nakama confirmed? :milaugh:

I always wanted Zoro vs King and Zoro killing Kaido after dealing with King, nothing changed about that at any point during the raid.

Oda is delivering more than expected, Zoro vs Hawkins, Zoro vs Killer, Zoro vs Fuujin and Raijin, Zoro vs Apoo, Zoro vs Two Emperors and Zoro vs King plus a possible bonus that we cant predict at this point in time.
Bonus is Sanji not having a 1 on 1. :kata:

Any prediction of what difficulty Zoro vs King might play out?

Not really imo. Even if Zoro has shown Feats that places him >~YC1 he still hasnt beaten a Commander yet. Beating King will be Zoros last challenge as a high tier and place him in the top tier.
we haven't seen a YC1 go all out expect for katakuri so we can't generalize.. tho i admit i use this scale but its mostly BP YC scaling..

and its not him being a compatible combatant for him ti fight king.. the point is its redundant.. we dont need zoro vs king its going to become repetitive, flavorless,and cliche, there is zero hype behind zoro fighting King... and the fight from any stretch in reality wouldn't out shine zoro's roof feats.. save this match up for Benbeckman or someone else.. zoro being or even the fact he'll get up after his injuries would just be logically abominable.

This thread has nothing to do with ZKK. I just wanna see how many of my Zoro peeps still want Daddy King ? Since I'm seeing everywhere Zoro fans getting excited for King.....

So im interested how many of yall want Zoro vs King ?
Post automatically merged:

Ugh I gotta do this again...
Zoro fans went form

"Zoro will one shot King" to "King is too strong for wano" over 1 night

so who the fuck knows what this unstable people say later on