Speculations Does King have CoC (POLL Below)

Does King have CoC

• Total voters
Marco having CoC would make no sense. Do you really think that Marco wouldn’t pull out his CoC when the executioners were one second away from chopping off Ace’s head?
There was seven confirmed CoC users at Marineford, there’s certain to be more, and yet not one of them except Luffy used CoC. It’s a case of drama trumping plot- Luffy’s use of CoC is a dramatic highlight in the arc, where near enough every character we knew at that stage commented on how it sets him apart and makes him a huge threat in the future.

The effect of that scene would have been dramatically lowered if everyone on Marineford was firing off their CoC at all cylinders, making Luffy just one of many. And the effect of the scene would have been completely non-existent if Marco had done it instead of Luffy.

You’re also making the assumption that Oda has planned out years in advance all the different aspects of CoC and who will have it, which I very much doubt he did. Maybe at that stage in his planning Marco didn’t have CoC and it was meant to be really rare.

Now it blatantly isn’t, and if Zoro, Rayleigh, Oden and especially Katakuri, as right hand men can have CoC, there’s no reason Marco or King can’t. Never mind people like Hancock, Doflamingo and Chinjao.

"Since Oda be giving it to everyone and their grandmothers"

Theres a total of 16 people canon wise that have Conquerors Haki. 15 if people think Oden didnt have it. Interesting that as soon as a certain character was just confirmed to have it, now its "everyone and their grandmothers"

I would sure hope King has it. A man named King and being the right hand of the world's strongest creature ought to have conquerors. If not then hes more of a buffoon than I thought so far.

I'd like him to...Since Oda be giving it to everyone and their grandmothers

- He's a natural leader, leading the F6
- Takes the initiative
- Unafraid of noone
- Held the position of Calamity for 20 years+

So yh I hope he has Conquerors Haki. Kaido doesnt like many Conquerors. Doesnt mean he would mind having one.
Being a leader alone is not enough, translation suggests supreme leader/ruler so in all likelihood anyone that carries the traits albeit not literally.

King doesn't convince me enough for now but we will see.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who's your Top 3 favorite?
Doflamingo
Sir Crocodile
And Enel

I'm a sucker for a good antagonist and Alabasta/Skypeia are some of my favorite arcs
Dw you'll see more of him after Sanji bashes his skull in.
Dw Queen's skull is thick enough to crack Linlin's. Sanji will have a hard time cracking it. Truly a worthy opponent.