Speculations Does Kizaru get defeated on Egghead Island?

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

• Total voters
My dear fellas, let's stop beating around the bush and ask the real question. :myman:

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

Is Kizaru going to get defeated in Egghead Island or not? And when I say defeated I mean he gets KOed like the standard main enemy of the arc. If there's just a small clash and then he just leaves/retreates on his own that's not a defeat in the strict sense.

Vote!

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Egghead is some serious Sabody 2.0 vibes; Kizaru, Sentomaru and Pacifistas are all there.

I highly doubt Kizaru will be beaten since Lucci seems like the main antagonist, and Admirals are always used as wild cards. I think Kizaru's role is to put the final nail in the coffin for Akainu's tolerance of the Gorosei and their agents.

Yes

narratively this makes the most sense. In Sabaody, Luffy needed to run from Kizaru because he was too weak. Now, he’s a yonko and has mastered haki to the point to where he can fight him. Luffy has no reason to run.

Also, another point. Right now, Luffy’s bounty is equal to Kid and Law’s. Oda has always done things that make Luffy’s bounty edge out his rivals.

Luffy’s bounty is less than Kid’s in sabaody, then impel down & MF happen

Luffy’s bounty is equal to Law’s in dressrosa, then WCI happens

rn Luffy’s bounty is equal to Kid and Law’s. Then he’ll beat Kizaru and become 4 billion berries.

Egghead is some serious Sabody 2.0 vibes; Kizaru, Sentomaru and Pacifistas are all there.

I highly doubt Kizaru will be beaten since Lucci seems like the main antagonist, and Admirals are always used as wild cards. I think Kizaru's role is to put the final nail in the coffin for Akainu's tolerance of the Gorosei and their agents.
Well the thing is, Luffy wasn’t a yonko in sabaody.

If Kizaru comes to egghead, there’s no reason for Luffy not to 1v1 him.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Well the thing is, Luffy wasn’t a yonko in sabaody.

If Kizaru comes to egghead, there’s no reason for Luffy not to 1v1 him.
Luffy was an Emperor at the end of Wano yet he didn't fight Green Bull. Also don't see Oda drawing another lengthy 1v1 battle for what seems to be a short exposition arc, assuming if you're saying those 2 are gonna have anything more than an inconclusive scuffle if anything.

CP0 attacked a Marine and is trying to assassinate Vegapunk when Akainu and Kizaru are out of the loop.

Luffy was an Emperor at the end of Wano yet he didn't fight Green Bull. Also don't see Oda drawing another lengthy 1v1 battle for what seems to be a short exposition arc, assuming if you're saying those 2 are gonna have anything more than an inconclusive scuffle if anything.

CP0 attacked a Marine and is trying to assassinate Vegapunk when Akainu and Kizaru are out of the loop.
I don't know man. I'm don't think this is a short exposition arc anymore