Powers & Abilities Does Sanji have Hardening?

Does Sanji have Hardening?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually feel like the strawhats' monster trio will have all three types by the end, with complete mastery of one.
Luffy- conqueror's
Zoro- armament.
Sanji- observation.

It makes sense, but now I don't know what will jinbe master cause he is also there
Post automatically merged:

But I have to add.
- sanji's busoshoku is CLEARLY not his strong point. Case in point is the fight with vergo, which I'm pretty sure he used buso in otherwise his bones would be broken. Vergo is very good at armament, so sanji has armament, but not as good. He clearly excels in observation, not buso.
- I think the biggest point is daifuku, because without buso there is no way he blocked it. Or maybe he did. But it is a fact that oda is placing more importance on sanji's raid suit and not haki.

Last edited:
It also doesn't help that Sanji typically wears black
sai does have black shoes and him using hardening was very easy to distinguish from when he wasnt using it.

Canon episodes of the anime are still story canon even if the Manga is a more reliable source. The animation studios consult Oda before drawing and animating a lot of their scenes and have done so ever since they got Kuma's colour scheme wrong back in thriller bark
so batman having hardening thats comparable to luffys is legit?

And do you have any evidence on your assertion here? Because i have never seen any kinda evidence that suggests oda is more than barely involved in the anime.

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

he clearly doesn't have Hardening
u guys should fear the day he unlocks it

butthurt threads from pink swallowers are always fun :catblush:
That’s the scariest part about him. The guy with a base kick broke the collar bone of Oven, the most durable BM crew member. Sanji has shown rather impressive feats even without armament. If he hasn’t got armament to begin with then what an increase wank for Sanji that means. It’s cheeky how how Oda teases us with these panels and never truly displays it. I agree, what an immense tribute to Sanji if he actually doesn’t have it, if it was all base and raw durability and strength

Clearly he doesn't have it if you ask me. It makes no sense for him to hold back in multiple situations when using it would have benefited him so much (even though most of those situations the use of the hardening wouldn't have changed the overall outcome). If he doesn't unlock it in this arc against whoever he does fight then I doubt he ever does acquire it which is weird to say considering there are literal marine fodder that are capable of using the ability.