Powers & Abilities Does the invisibility-fruit hide your presence from observation Haki?

I remember in heart of gold when Psycho P who had another version of it where he sprays himself invisible but Zoro,Sanji,Luffy and Ussop spot their invisible ship.

It's not certain.

Even if we assume that you can't hide your Haki presence with advance Awakening DF technique, it's still a great advantage in combat.

Using CoO is tiring. That's what they said in Luffy vs. Katakuri battle. While Shiryu doesn't get tired while using the invisibility fruit, the CoO user will eventually get tired due to constant usage of CoO Haki.

People think Fujitora is using CoO Haki all the time. He is relying on his enhanced hearing ability and his walking stick, not CoO Haki only. That's different.

The major thing it does, imo, is turn weapons invisible & air slashes invisible, which means Shilliew will rain down a lot of attacks on Zoro which are almost impossible to block unless one has Future Sight. After Zoro gets future sight he one shots Shilliew the same way he did with Daz Bones.

@Bogard @Admiral Lee Hung @Sentinel @TheAncientCenturion @playa4321 @Jo_Ndule @Topi Jerami etc.

Shiryu called it a very useful ability. If CoO is able to track you, that ability would be quite useless. If it does not, that ability would actually be quite broken.
I think decent CoO users should be able to detect the Invisible users, bt it still is a very handy technique.
Like for ex the Constant use of CoO will worn the user Haki, like Luffy speaks bout draining Katakuri FS in WCI final fight.
And even if CoO can help detect invisible users, it's no guarantee that it is as easier for em to keep up with the same invisible users fast movements and block the attacks, especially the long range one.. as previously he could while facing a visible opponent.

And i think a very good CoO user would be able to block many attacks, bt some are likely to get through and deal critical damage to the opponent. So it's big advantage in the battles.

Even if CoO tracks you, it's not useless.

Because there will be tremendous use of observation haki to a point the opponent will be spamming lots of haki which will eventually tire him and wear him out!

Let alone that for normal observation haki users, it will still be effective, only to masters like Katakuri who can see future that it will be less effective, but still good enough to make the opponent waste lots of haki because of it

I don't think it does and I don't think that Doflamingo put much efforts in killing Moria, had he truly wanted to kill him Absalom's df wouldn't have been enough to save Moria.

Was about to mention what Van mentioned , even though i think Doflamingo didn't put much effort when trying to kill Moria
( because Moria was far weaker than him , and Doffy had several Pacifistas ) , he must have used CoO to try detect Moria that suddenly vanished due to Absalom

But i believe the ones with most powerful CoO will definitely be able to detect him
( Fujitora and Katakuri )

top tiers and other YC1 would be able to detect Shiryuu as well i think

Idk zoro defeated a Fishman with the light bulb thing by closing his eyes. Therefore the Fishman was invisible to him and yet zoro tracked him with CoO.

Fujitora who's blind basically uses CoO to see.

I think CoO is definitely capable of detecting an invisibility fruit user. But I think the fruit awakening could stop that, in turn FS would still counter the fruits awakening

Even if that's the case, you have to constantly use CoO to prepare from a sneak attack from the single invisible DF user in the world. That can be quite exhausting. Katakuri was exhausting his haki from beating Luffy in a one-sided manner after some hours.

Battles against swordsmen are fatal, one hit and you can be done. Mr. 1 got hit once, zombie Ryuuma got hit once, Ohm got hit once, Zoro and Kamazou one-shotted each other.

Shiryu just one needs one clean hit before you realize he's there and activate CoO. He could one-shot you or cut off your arm before the battle even begins. And I'm not even considering the possibility that Shiryu has superior CoO that could outpredict yours.

Last edited:
A

ardym

maybe it can hide the presence as well but for sure in a fight it will not hide the intent to attack it ,if the user doesn't decide to attack he will not be detected

S

stealthblack

Maybe you need advanced coo, not regular coo. Like any noob has normal coo, even back in skypea, or the amazon lily.

and would be useless and no chanlenge at all for zoro when he fights shilliew.

normal coo doesn't even work with non invisible guys, like luffy's zou version didn't work on noticing the minks.

but advanced coo allows to see a bit into the future, and that has to be the counter because in future you see you are about to be attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i asked myself the same about Nagi Nagi no mi of Corazon

When he used it on law before dying nobody could detect Law.

Cora talked about the "voice" of Law like if it is not a real voice but presence.

And Dofla nor the seats felt that Law was there. They carried Law in the tresor box.

So I think you need a full focus to dectect him or a very good COO.

What do you think ?

Last edited:
i asked myself the same about Nagi Nagi no mi of Corazon

When he used it on law before dying nobody could detect Law.

Cora talked about the "voice" of Law like if it is not a real voice but presence.

And Dofla nor the seats felt that Law was there. The carried Law in the tresor box.

So I think you need a full focus to dectect him or a very good COO.

What do you think ?
Sounds reasonable. And as Doffy said, Gecko Moria also disappeared. Which could've been due to Absalom making him invisible. I can imagine you need strong CoO to detect him. With CoO being wearing out. The invisible-fruit is basically the logia for your CoO.

Isn't his fruit clear clear fruit instead of just invisibility IIRC. IMO, the broken part of the fruit would be invisibility plus intangibility.

It has been established that you don't need sight to use COO so it won't be that hard spot the person

I

Inspector_Mu

Anyone with top tier CoO or great CoO wont struggle

People like doffy zoro and their trash coo wont detect much
They will need greater efforts

CoO itself can be used to sense auras in the vicinity, so if your body can’t be seen, in theory, your aura can still be detected. Plus with the introduction of Ryuuou we know that ordinarily, vasts amounts of Ryuuou/Haki surround the body. So, unless you can get rid of Ryuuou/Haki outside the body, detection should be possible with CoO. How easily this can be done however, remains to be seen. P1 like Oven & Daifuku should be capable of using CoA/CoO given his position in Kaidou’s crew, but Sanji’s invisibility proved a tad to difficult for him to handle). So could be that you have to be very proficient at CoO to be able to counter invisibility & that P1 just wasn’t proficient enough at it (i.e. This is diverting a bit lolz, but let’s take Kizaru as an example, being able to use CoO doesn’t automatically allow you to be able to counter his ability, however very proficient users of CoO can, according to his Vivre card IIRC.)

That said, Shiryu states that it is a very useful ability, which is true, but given a high level CoO practitioner should be able to counter it, it makes you wonder how useful it actually is on a high level and the answer to that I think is that it isn’t, by itself at least. However if you are able to remove/hide/disperse the Ryuuou/Haki that surrounds your body then unless your opponent has FS which makes him/her see actions before they happen, then you should have his or her number. I reckon the above technique is possible, considering the Ryuuou/Haki that surrounds the body can be manipulated by using it as a barrier of sorts like Sentomaru/Rayleigh/Hyou or by transferring it into your opponents body to destroy it from the inside like Luffy/Rayleigh. Raizou prolly used said application on Zou when he vanished & no one could sense him. Shiryu is most likely from Wano, so like Raizou (potentially), he could be capable of such a technique.