Does WG love or hate the French?

What is your stance on French?

• Total voters
@RayanOO isnt this grounds for citizenship being revoked in France?
Besides it's not like french are the only ones to eat snails. Others certainely do it too.

And there are all those who eat sea snails or squids (whose tentacles are still moving even after being cut) or other strange sealife, or those who eat poisonned fishes so I don't see how it's weirder than other countries' food.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Besides it's not like french are the only ones to eat snails. Others certainely do it too.

And there are all those who eat sea snails or squids (whose tentacles are still moving even after being cut) or other strange sealife, or those who eat poisonned fishes so I don't see how it's weirder than other countries' food.
But snails population is declining in France and not in other countries

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

none of those look as disgusting as snails

It's exagerated, there may be some who ridicule english-speaking foreigners but it's just a minority just like everywhere else. And english generally throw more pokes and care more about french than french do about english.

Of course you have to know the very long history between english and french to know why.
My apologies if i made it sound dramatic. I didn't mean to portray it in a political fashion if that makes sense. I have a friend that paid another schoolmate a visit there in Paris i reckon and the generalizaiton stemed from first impressions maybe.

Aren't we the worst at that ?

As for anti-Americanism, at least it's based on contemporary issues.
Not "english people" per say but LOL idk about the that stereotype

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
People like Rayan are driving whole species to extinction

#Snail lives matters πŸ₯Ί
Post automatically merged:

Germany sucked the life out of me already...i have nothing to lose.

Flight + Hotel in the summer is quite tough on the wallet but I guess it isn't like that for Croatia, very popular in the summer as well
Don't listen to Adam

Croatia is hell expensive except liquor

I can travel two countries in the same budget