Anime & Manga Dragon twister

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No clown . It blew both zoro and luffy away and then kaido grabs luffy and is about to gulp him down . His tatsumaki was done already . Zoro comes in and uses a tatsumaki on kaido himself. It's like yall some certified trolls
It's blowing Luffy away and Kaido bites him and the force that was blowing so strong instantly stopped? :rolaugh:

So your clown ass came out. Right ?? And you are still not ashamed of yourself . Posting fan translation . Before I body you on the translation. Show me where you saw zoro countering kaidos tatsumaki either in the anime or manga.
Post automatically merged:

It's blowing Luffy away and Kaido bites him and the force that was blowing so strong instantly stopped? :rolaugh:
No clown . Tatsumaki is a moving attack . It's is not stagnant . After it blew zoro and luffy away and luffy was captured it passed on and dispersed . Like we seen with every other tatsumaki till now. Its like yall have no iota of shame in you

@sanzolu Uhm, you do know that literally a second before Zoro fired off his Tatsumaki, Kaido's Tatsumakis have blown Luffy away from Zoro? In one second it is blowing so strong to take Luffy away from Zoro and in another sec it went *poof*? :saden:
just like zoro's went puff right after?

i dont get the point of mentioning such trivial detail.. it only stopped after Kaido stopped.. hence it was weak?

still trying to cope Lik?

are you trying to say that zoro's twister overpowered a dead wind left by Kaido's DT? you're making ur Boi look bad now

or changing your argument by admitting your shortcoming, to "it stopped right after hence it wasn't strong"

that ultimately makes zoro's much weaker coz it was only displayed for a sole panel bruh

That attack dispersed tho?? Or are you implying zoros tatsumaki is still chasing those guys around on fmi??
it lasts as long as zoro wants it to last.
and it tracks it's targets compared to kaido small and random twisters.
this is smaller than Kaido's and zoro's against kaido lasted for a panel
because zoro controls it's size, duration and travel patterns, compared to kaido's all over the place attack pattern.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No clown . Tatsumaki is a moving attack . It's is not stagnant . After it blew zoro and luffy away and luffy was captured it passed on and dispersed . Like we seen with every other tatsumaki till now. Its like yall have no iota of shame in you
Are you trying to teach me how Tatsumaki works? :milaugh:
It is literally blowing at full power when Kaido bites Luffy and Zoro instantly retaliates with his own.
just like zoro's went puff right after?
Except that Zoro's twister was hitting a large obstacle, Kaido himself while Kaido's twisters weren't hitting anything to stop them.
Sit down bois, OP combat is too complicated for ya. :rolaugh:

Except that Zoro's twister was hitting a large obstacle, Kaido himself while Kaido's twisters weren't hitting anything to stop them.
Sit down bois, OP combat is too complicated for
so you admit zoro's went puff on Kaido and didn't last at all

concessions accepted and copium dose registered

Kaido's twisters didn't even stop after it flung kid, killer. and zoro away.. it only stopped when Kaido stopped..

besides according to you the shorter the twister last the weaker it is (doesn't make sense give how its portrayed)
Zoro's lasted a flipin panel.. that means it was Hella crap ..and incomparable to Kaido BRUHH... so what counted was enma's strike only and zoro overpowered no shit

continue to cope
:moonwalk::optimistic:

the more you talk the more you diss zoro
Post automatically merged:

@draganax i can argue the same for Kaido and you can't say zoro was holding back.. this was his strongest twister yet against a Yonko

Are you trying to teach me how Tatsumaki works? :milaugh:
It is literally blowing at full power when Kaido bites Luffy and Zoro instantly retaliates with his own.

Sit down bois, OP combat is too complicated for ya. :rolaugh:
Yall surrounds yourself in delusions thinking you are funny . Your troll works is done boy

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
so you admit zoro's went puff on Kaido and didn't last at all

concessions accepted and copium dose registered

Kaido's twisters didn't even stop after it flung kid, killer. and zoro away.. it only stopped when Kaido stopped..

besides according to you the shorter the twister last the weaker it is (doesn't make sense give how its portrayed)
Zoro's lasted a flipin panel.. that means it was Hella crap ..and incomparable to Kaido BRUHH... so what counted was enma's strike only and zoro overpowered no shit

continue to cope
:moonwalk::optimistic:
All I see is an admission that you are clueless regarding OP combat, something I already knew.
Why are y'all even trying anymore? You had 4 years to prove that you dont know nothing.
What do you hope to achieve? Need someone to talk to you? :smoothy:

Yall surrounds yourself in delusions thinking you are funny . Your troll works is done boy
I am just starting, just like Zoro is. :goyea:

zoro tanked and easily got out of kaido's tatsumaki, he wasn't even scratched.
minor inconvenience.
bro didn't even need to counter/overpower that weak attack.

That only applies when we have scenes like this
Obviously, now that it suits their agendas, the anime is 100% canon.
Sanji... all jokes aside I would never go to bat for the anime. There's a whole other section for people who wanna talk about dumb shit like Z vs Bullet.

For the record here, this is one thing I said about the twisters:

Lightning breath avoided. Prometheus, wind scythes, Boro Breath, and Twister defeated.
It's clear that Zoro > Kaido in the battle of twisters. Kaido unleashed several and they were all dissipated after, hence Kaido's comment. One from Zoro and three from Kaido cancel each other out... we can tell because otherwise they would have all kept raging after that

zoro was worried about saving luffy, more than destroying kaido.

just look at the time when he used it against king, it can hit the same target multiple times.
but against kaido it only hit once.
zoro was soo worried about luffy hence he used weak dragon twister against a Yonko to save luffy

i love how beautifully you have decimated common sense here.