Dreams you've had

Banchi

yawn-together
I mean, even if Facebook wasn’t very much a thing, I already talk to the three or four people who went to high school with me that I actually wanted to stick around on a regular basis…where’s the appeal in going back to a building you hated to make awkward small talk with your former bullies and no-chance-in-Hell-now-or-then crushes about their boring kids and minor medical procedures?? :crocusuh:
The only thing highschool wise that I kept up with is my former teachers band, and he didn't even go after being invited so I think that seals it.

I have a reoccuring dream of being chased through the woods.

100% this is caused from watching too many Friday the 13th movies xD
That makes me laugh ch ch ch ha ha ha

I had a really weird dream a couple of nights ago
My mom was actually my aunt who raised me after my real mom died of cancer but they deleted my memories of her somehow and after finding and talking to my real dad i realised my mom actually didn't die of cancer and my uncle and grandpa killed her and blamed it on cancer
I woke up right after i saw a memory of her singing a song
This is probably the result of watching a lot of weird movies recently

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I had a really weird dream a couple of nights ago
My mom was actually my aunt who raised me after my real mom died of cancer but they deleted my memories of her somehow and after finding and talking to my real dad i realised my mom actually didn't die of cancer and my uncle and grandpa killed her and blamed it on cancer
I woke up right after i saw a memory of her singing a song
This is probably the result of watching a lot of weird movies recently
Don Le Fishe is not the one to judge he had much weirder dreams (the ones he remembered for the very least)

Banchi

yawn-together
So the dream I had last night was that I was on a raft going down a river and slowing the river started to transform into skittles or something like it because when I went to eat some they were like rubber then they turned into tar.

Fighting some goblins and a dark witch in a misty forest. I even felt the weight of the sword and the pain when I got stabbed. The witch could turn into black smoke and had a knife. She killed many man and stabbed me with the knife from the side. I took the knife and stabbed into her forehead. She died and we won the battle

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I see you like it as much as I do :kata:
My real dream is to eventually run this place with the iron fist it so desperately needs #JewnicornFitness4Admin :zosleepy:

OT, because I don’t think I’ve seriously done so yet: When I was a kid, there was a stretch of time where a motorcycle would just randomly pop up in every single dream I had. Nobody was ever riding it, and it would normally appear somewhere wild like a dinner table or in a bookstore, but it was a full-size, running motorcycle just hanging out for reasons I still don’t understand. In one dream, I was standing at the top of a very long and steep road, and I saw the motorcycle come riding in from the distance, small at first but barreling right towards me until it was close enough to fill my vision…at which point I woke up, and I haven’t noticed a motorcycle in any dream ever since.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
My real dream is to eventually run this place with the iron fist it so desperately needs #JewnicornFitness4Admin :zosleepy:

OT, because I don’t think I’ve seriously done so yet: When I was a kid, there was a stretch of time where a motorcycle would just randomly pop up in every single dream I had. Nobody was ever riding it, and it would normally appear somewhere wild like a dinner table or in a bookstore, but it was a full-size, running motorcycle just hanging out for reasons I still don’t understand. In one dream, I was standing at the top of a very long and steep road, and I saw the motorcycle come riding in from the distance, small at first but barreling right towards me until it was close enough to fill my vision…at which point I woke up, and I haven’t noticed a motorcycle in any dream ever since.
Maybe you secretly always wanted a motorcycle license JDB. :doffycry:

Banchi

yawn-together

Motorcycles are so fun, though I haven't rode one in several years now.

That would explain why you started drugs :goyea:
I can't blame you, I have my own demons

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Maybe you secretly always wanted a motorcycle license JDB. :doffycry:
If I was better at making memes, you’d be seeing my Jewnicorn Fitness avatar on top of a Harley Davidson right now :risicheck:
Motorcycles are so fun, though I haven't rode one in several years now.
I’ve never even been on one, and I didn’t particularly care about them in my conscious mind, they were just ALWAYS in the subconscious somehow :emohiyo:
That would explain why you started drugs :goyea:
I can't blame you, I have my own demons
I see you grappling with the darkness that resides within the hearts of all men, fam!!:luffydab::luffydab::luffydab: