Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Welp,im already debunked due to the new Spoilers

Shiki are now searching for help/more allys to join the War
If it comes to a war, then I hope that we will get mixed matchups between the groups. For example, Weisz or Kris vs one of the O6, Shiki vs Shura vs Ziggy, Homura vs one of the underlings from Eraser or Jaguar. Or something like that.

And hopefully we will get some nice space battles.

If it comes to a war, then I hope that we will get mixed matchups between the groups. For example, Weisz or Kris vs one of the O6, Shiki vs Shura vs Ziggy, Homura vs one of the underlings from Eraser or Jaguar. Or something like that.

And hopefully we will get some nice space battles.
Shiki vs Shura vs Ziggy would be cool but i dont see how Shiki is rdy for this now

4 Darkstars vs 4 Shiningstars would be awesome as well.I want to see Kefka Clown in action

Shiki vs Shura vs Ziggy would be cool but i dont see how Shiki is rdy for this now

4 Darkstars vs 4 Shiningstars would be awesome as well.I want to see Kefka Clown in action
Ziggy mentioned something that Shiki will destroy the universe. Maybe he will go berserk and activate some powerful form or something like this, after he sees that one of his opponents has killed someone whom Shiki likes, or he only believes that this person has died. So he turns evil and will go berserk so that even Shura is afraid.

Plus, Shiki and the others have trained for 35 days. We don't know how powerful they are know. And also we don't know how long this war will be. Maybe it will take some arcs? Or maybe this will be a very long arc, like alvarez or gmg arc? So that Shiki can beat Shura in the end of this war?

oh yeah 4 stars vs 4 dark stars will be nice.

I would also see Jaguar vs Neros vs Ziggy.