Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Ziggy mentioned something that Shiki will destroy the universe. Maybe he will go berserk and activate some powerful form or something like this, after he sees that one of his opponents has killed someone whom Shiki likes, or he only believes that this person has died. So he turns evil and will go berserk so that even Shura is afraid.

Plus, Shiki and the others have trained for 35 days. We don't know how powerful they are know. And also we don't know how long this war will be. Maybe it will take some arcs? Or maybe this will be a very long arc, like alvarez or gmg arc? So that Shiki can beat Shura in the end of this war?

oh yeah 4 stars vs 4 dark stars will be nice.

I would also see Jaguar vs Neros vs Ziggy.
True,Mother itself said at the beginning that Shiki will either Save or Destroy the Universe.But isnt that still a bit early?

True,impossible to tell how long it will take.New Arc is on a Sand Planet.But Alvarez?I mean,it was the final arc hence long but EZ is just 1/3 finishd

True,Mother itself said at the beginning that Shiki will either Save or Destroy the Universe.But isnt that still a bit early?

True,impossible to tell how long it will take.New Arc is on a Sand Planet.But Alvarez?I mean,it was the final arc hence long but EZ is just 1/3 finishd
Well, yeah, but what if he only get a litte bit evil? So that he will fall over the manga more and more to the dark side?

Alvarez was only an example. Dressrosa had over 100 chapters too, or some other arcs too. So why not? xD

But I think too, that this (an arc over 100 chapters) will not happen.

BTW:

New chapter is out.

https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/J5Y55H3/1/1/

Nice chapter. I hope that Shiki and Eraser will become allies/friends.

Btw that cover from chapter 138 with Rebecca and behind her, on the background from that cover, there were all members from the Ez crew, and Labillia was with them too....foreshadowing that she will join too?

Just started this and I have a question. Is the whole point of the story just for this dude to make a bunch of friends? No other goals? If so then I’m dropping this.

Very nice chapter. Can't wait to see the fight between them.
But I have never expected that Shuras hair color would be green lol

What do you guys think, will Shura fall together with the 4 Oceans members?
I have the feeling that Nero has another Ocean group, the old generation.

Very nice chapter. Can't wait to see the fight between them.
But I have never expected that Shuras hair color would be green lol

What do you guys think, will Shura fall together with the 4 Oceans members?
I have the feeling that Nero has another Ocean group, the old generation.
Im sure Shura will fall with his "Crew"

And after that we will see Nero and his strongest Elite against either Shiki and his Crew or Ziggy and his Crew

I rly want to see the 4 Dark Stars in action.Especially Clown.No idea what his Ether will be