Manga Discussion Edens Zero

EZ delivering again a great chapter
:cheers:
Absolutely

Shura is a great Villain

I wanna see more from him
Same. Hopefully we will see more of his backstory and what his connection to his secretary is.

Do you guys think that we will get Shiki and Shura vs Ziggy later in the story?
I’m also sure that Noah is gonna be the main villain.
I don't know if he and Shura will fight together, but I think Shura will die, maybe at the end of this arc.

Why Noah? How do you come up with that?
I see Noah at best, as an anti hero who will do terrible things but who is not truly evil.

I think the main antagonist will be Ziggy, one of the Unions Army or one of the Oracion Seis but no one from them will be the last villain. I hope the last villain will be Shiki.

Absolutely

Same. Hopefully we will see more of his backstory and what his connection to his secretary is.

I don't know if he and Shura will fight together, but I think Shura will die, maybe at the end of this arc.

Why Noah? How do you come up with that?
I see Noah at best, as an anti hero who will do terrible things but who is not truly evil.

I think the main antagonist will be Ziggy, one of the Unions Army or one of the Oracion Seis but no one from them will be the last villain. I hope the last villain will be Shiki.
Noah is giving me Zeref vibes. I don’t know why
Post automatically merged:

Spoiler for next chapter

Not really, feel like everything fits on it and worth it. If you mean Homura's fight, I mean we got best out of it as we shouldn't expect Mashima going long on many chapters since many series don't go that long to begin with if we being honest, but he will put more chapters into fights depending about on who vs who.
Exactly. At least we don’t offscreen important fights and every member of EZ is getting his moment somehow.

Homuras OV looks amazing :steef:
My girl Sister... it broke my heart so see them so damaged
:josad:

Noah is giving me Zeref vibes. I don’t know why
Post automatically merged:

Spoiler for next chapter
Ah okay, well we will see. I think he will play a big role, but at this moment I can't say who will be the last villain/main villain. But I hope it's not Ziggy, because that would be too obvious.

I hope that Shiki will be the last villain.

What you guys thought of recent anime episode and recent manga chapter?
They are good. I really like what Shura has done and I really hope that Shiki will go beserk.

And Homura looks so good in her OD form.
The fall of Milani proved it again that Nero will have another, stronger elite team above the Oceans. Maybe Shura and the others didn't know them, but I am sure that Nero will have another team, because I don't think that the Oceans are so "weak". But the fight was cool. I liked her Ether Gear.

Anime: Well the animation is good, but I think the Ost is not good so far. I like the ost from Fairy Tail more.