Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Pretty good but i think Intro 1 was better(can change because i didnt like intro 1 before i watched it 5 times+)

Btw,the Chapter is fire.Rebecca in the futureworld but Future Rebecca lost her legs
Opening 1 > Opening 2
Ending 2 > Ending 1

Ending 2 gave me goosebumps
Post automatically merged:

Is it better than Fairy Tail? It's by the same author after all.
Yes it’s way better
:steef:

Spoiler for next chapter

Last edited:
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/LiwHu9D/1/1/

New chapter is out @Cross_Marian @God_Aizen @Pan D. A. Man

Weisz´ fight was awesome.Nice combo of range and melee attacks.Also zipping around like DBZ Chars is allways cool

Looks like a Dark future,with all of the EZ crew are dead if Rebecca can not change it
Great chapter. I’m hyped for the future events and villains. I hope we get Lagunas backstory soon.
Lyra is waifu material
:neesama:

Edens Zero is currently so much better than One Piece. People don’t give it a chance because they hate Fairy Tail...

Great chapter. I’m hyped for the future events and villains. I hope we get Lagunas backstory soon.
Lyra is waifu material

Edens Zero is currently so much better than One Piece. People don’t give it a chance because they hate Fairy Tail...
Its sells well and it has a Anime

Unlike Samurai 8 which got axed pretty fast

Weisz is my fav crew member atm,then Shiki.I have high hopes for Shiki vs Shura round 2.Maybe dark gravity?Remember Black Sky,Magimech's Ultimate Secret Technique,i think this will be a real Blackhole

EoS Shiki will be pull out real blackholes
I can see that happening and I feel Ziggy could do something something similar or reach level of affecting the universe given he was able to easily destroy an planet with flick of his wrist/arm after waking up recently in his state.

Also what you guys think of the recent chapters and recent episodes?

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/LiwHu9D/1/1/

New chapter is out @Cross_Marian @God_Aizen @Pan D. A. Man

Weisz´ fight was awesome.Nice combo of range and melee attacks.Also zipping around like DBZ Chars is allways cool

Looks like a Dark future,with all of the EZ crew are dead if Rebecca can not change it
Really a good chapter. Weisz ovedrive design is awesome.

Lyra is waifu material

It's really a shame, but people suck, if an author does something wrong/bad or something that they hate, then they will automatically hate the other works from the author too.
It's the same thing with Samurai 8 from Kishi or Boruto. Well in the case of Samurai 8 it was really boring xD
I can see that happening and I feel Ziggy could do something something similar or reach level of affecting the universe given he was able to easily destroy an planet with flick of his wrist/arm after waking up recently in his state.

Also what you guys think of the recent chapters and recent episodes?
The newest episode was really well animated. But so far I don't like the osts :(

And to the chapters, some guys say that the Oceans are disapponting, but I think that the new generation is weaker than the old generation and that the old Oceans will take the place of the Oceans again after the new generation falls. And I believe that these guys will have overdrive too. So that we will see all out fights later in the saga.

It's really a shame, but people suck, if an author does something wrong/bad or something that they hate, then they will automatically hate the other works from the author too.
It's the same thing with Samurai 8 from Kishi or Boruto. Well in the case of Samurai 8 it was really boring xD

The newest episode was really well animated. But so far I don't like the osts :(

And to the chapters, some guys say that the Oceans are disapponting, but I think that the new generation is weaker than the old generation and that the old Oceans will take the place of the Oceans again after the new generation falls. And I believe that these guys will have overdrive too. So that we will see all out fights later in the saga.
You shouldn't judge by previous works when in interviews Mashima stated he need to be different in his new works on how to go for it so it can be better than his previous works.

Also hard to say as have to see. The recent chapter shows they is still to them and just because they couldn't handle their Overdrive doesn't mean they were weak, it's just that they pushed them to the point of using them and it wasn't easy fight. Though I have a feeling something more to it is going on around here though. Recent chapter is interesting and makes me wonder what will truly happen in this arc.

What OST´s?No kidding,i didnt hear a single one in all of this episodes.FT OST´s are hot stuff but EZ suxs in that point

First time seeing this thread.
So, would you guys say the current arc is around mid way, closer to the end or ending soon? I don't follow this weekly, with EZ I let chapters pile up to read later.

You shouldn't judge by previous works when in interviews Mashima stated he need to be different in his new works on how to go for it so it can be better than his previous works.

Also hard to say as have to see. The recent chapter shows they is still to them and just because they couldn't handle their Overdrive doesn't mean they were weak, it's just that they pushed them to the point of using them and it wasn't easy fight. Though I have a feeling something more to it is going on around here though. Recent chapter is interesting and makes me wonder what will truly happen in this arc.
Yeah, I know that, but many people are people who don't care about this, if they hate or don't like the previous work then they hate the new one too.

What I mean is that they are "weak" compared to the "title" "the most powerful of the cosmos". Because to be fair I think it's too early that Shiki and his Crew can win so "easily" against the top elite of one of the OSG, furthermore because they had more trouble with Drakken and his Elite. And I know that this was before they have trained. But still, even with training I think these fights were a little bit too easy, because with OD they won their fights per oneshot. I don't really know how to feel anout that.

Also because a few times the old generation was mentioned I think they will appear, especially because Fabiano (one of the old gen.) is not a part of this battle. So I believe he and the other members from the old gen will be part of the final battle in this war. And I think it's time that the villains who are not the boss (Drakken, Neros, Shura) should have OD too. Jinn was the most powerful member of Drakken's group and he could use the incomplete form of it. So it's strange that no one of the Oceans can use it too. For the fact that they are the most powerful officers of the Empire they act "weak". So far I don't see the difference between them and Beast team 6. They are only a bit stronger. So it would be disappointing for me too if Hiro doesn't introduce the old ones after he mentioned them in the manga a few times, and if they aren't stronger than the new ones. It's time that after training the Crew gets all out fights against the old generation in a later arc and hopefully then both sides use OD.

What OST´s?No kidding,i didnt hear a single one in all of this episodes.FT OST´s are hot stuff but EZ suxs in that point
Yep, it's a real shame. I had hopes because the composer is the same who made HxH (2011) and Death Note Osts. But so far I only like one track or two from EZ.

So, would you guys say the current arc is around mid way, closer to the end or ending soon? I don't follow this weekly, with EZ I let chapters pile up to read later.
I think the current arc is already half over.

btw the new chapter is out @Steven @Cross_Marian @Pan D. A. Man

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/PaGwVpB/1/1/

40% over i guess

Still several underlings,Spacebattle,All Link and Shura

Btw,i think Shura is Hiros best Villain so far