Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Yes it's time for Witch greatness.
Shiki made the right decision. It was a realistic decision and not a "I’m a Shonen Hero and I will save everyone." Bullshit.
I love how dark this arc was
Yeah,i agree,i like his decision as well.Not some basic shounen "lets help them,Plot will save our ass so we can do it" MC stuff.What i dont like is that Shura and the Princess are gone off-screen while we have,for now,no idea what happens with them.We will see them later again thats for sure now

Need to say Goodwin was useless the whole Arc.He did NOTHING lol

And again,the Ziggypanel was:steef:

Interesting that Ziggy knows what choice Shiki made

Chapter was good.
@Steven I still believe that she will die, the name of the next chapter is "I love you" or something like that. So maybe she will sacrifice herself because she loves them all?

And hell that panel with Ziggy. :steef:
So he is Shiki or what do you guys think?
You mean the panel where Ziggy has an eye?
I thought it was Nero's eye because he’s now a part of Ziggy

Yeah,i agree,i like his decision as well.Not some basic shounen "lets help them,Plot will save our ass so we can do it" MC stuff.What i dont like is that Shura and the Princess are gone off-screen while we have,for now,no idea what happens with them.We will see them later again thats for sure now

Need to say Goodwin was useless the whole Arc.He did NOTHING lol

And again,the Ziggypanel was:steef:

Interesting that Ziggy knows what choice Shiki made
I mean fighting a horde of ships is not 'useless' as Goodwin help out from preventing them going after EZ Crew, so it's not that and many that panel of Ziggy put me interested on events as makes me wonder on mysteries going on in the series.

Unpopular opinion: I don’t like Elsie for now. I wished she had another design and how she acted during this chapter was bullshit writing.

The rest of the chapter was great as always
I like her, but I hate her decision too. That is bad writing for now.
She should have to fight him, maybe she could beat him.

I really hope that she has a plan.

I like her, but I hate her decision too.
Its to early for them to fight.

If Ziggy would won,Elsies dead would be to early
If Elsie would won,Ziggys dead would be to early

And a short clash would no option for Hiro.For Elsie,the decision was bad.For the Lore it fits well.Remember,Ziggy saved her life once.He is not some random dude for her
I really hope that she has a plan.
Like Ziggy said,this is the only time she would maybe be able to kill him,now as he is still wounded.Fresh Ziggy is clearly above the OSG/OSI members

And a short clash would no option for Hiro.For Elsie,the decision was bad.For the Lore it fits well.Remember,Ziggy saved her life once.He is not some random dude for her

Like Ziggy said,this is the only time she would maybe be able to kill him,now as he is still wounded.Fresh Ziggy is clearly above the OSG/OSI members
That’s the thing, a short clash would’ve been the best solution. But Elsie going away… nah just bad writing.
Who’s gonna be the next Shield of Eden?

Yeah, ok, maybe it would be to early. Still her decision was not so good.

Do you believe that he is really stronger then anyone of the OSG/OSI?
We don't know the other members. And to be fair, it's feels that Hiro has nerfed Nero, because this dude could surely do more than that what Hiro has shown. If his EG really wasn't famous among the people, then how did this dude become one of the OSG? So I am sure that he has more power then that what we have seen. Hiro has nerfed that guy a lot, especially because he portrayed him, so that he only believes in the choice of his Dices. Thats stupid and I really hate the fact about this arc, that Hiro has never shown his true power and his backstory. Because I am sure that Nero can more than that. He is a fucking alien who looks like Davy Jones/Fishman, so If he can't control/create water and use the water in space, then I will never understand why Hiro has chosen that the Aoi Cosmos should be a cosmos filled with water, except he had the idea that Nero would use that. So I hope we will see Nero again or I will be really disappointed in this character and in Hiros decision to potray him like he did.

But even if you are right, and Ziggy is stronger than anyone of them in a 1 vs 1 battle, I am sure that he isn't far stronger than them. That would be boring as hell. And this fight somehow shown that Ziggy is not far stronger then the OSG.

So it would be nice to see that Elsie fights together with an other OSG member or OSI member to beat Ziggy. Or that Ziggy lose a battle would be nice too. If he is the arch nemesis of Shiki then he can get stronger too. That would be nice to see that Ziggy gets development too. Well at least for me.

Yeah, ok, maybe it would be to early. Still her decision was not so good.

Do you believe that he is really stronger then anyone of the OSG/OSI?
We don't know the other members. And to be fair, it's feels that Hiro has nerfed Nero, because this dude could surely do more than that what Hiro has shown. If his EG really wasn't famous among the people, then how did this dude become one of the OSG? So I am sure that he has more power then that what we have seen. Hiro has nerfed that guy a lot, especially because he portrayed him, so that he only believes in the choice of his Dices. Thats stupid and I really hate the fact about this arc, that Hiro has never shown his true power and his backstory. Because I am sure that Nero can more than that. He is a fucking alien who looks like Davy Jones/Fishman, so If he can't control/create water and use the water in space, then I will never understand why Hiro has chosen that the Aoi Cosmos should be a cosmos filled with water, except he had the idea that Nero would use that. So I hope we will see Nero again or I will be really disappointed in this character and in Hiros decision to potray him like he did.

But even if you are right, and Ziggy is stronger than anyone of them in a 1 vs 1 battle, I am sure that he isn't far stronger than them. That would be boring as hell. And this fight somehow shown that Ziggy is not far stronger then the OSG.

So it would be nice to see that Elsie fights together with an other OSG member or OSI member to beat Ziggy. Or that Ziggy lose a battle would be nice too. If he is the arch nemesis of Shiki then he can get stronger too. That would be nice to see that Ziggy gets development too. Well at least for me.
True Gravity was so broken it affected Mother´s dices.And the moment the dices were destroyed,Nero lost shortly after.That was not anymore a equal fight