Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Im watching fairy tail at the moment but I plan on reading Edens zero and catching up afterwards :feelsokeman:
Nice

Do you like Fairy Tail? Which arc are you on now?

EZ is currently one of the best mangas.
I’m so hyped
:steef:
Same
I am really excited to see the battle on Lendard and I can't wait to see the Ether Gears of Holy, Crow and Acnoella.

What do you think about the five seis members who are on Lendard?
Do you believe that some of them will die in this battle? If so, who?

Nice

Do you like Fairy Tail? Which arc are you on now?

Same
I am really excited to see the battle on Lendard and I can't wait to see the Ether Gears of Holy, Crow and Acnoella.

What do you think about the five seis members who are on Lendard?
Do you believe that some of them will die in this battle? If so, who?
I will give you a overall prediction:
Crow will probably die. There’s no other way.
Acnoella vs Justice (Elsie)
Acnoella is forced to retreat, Justice and Elsie will die.
The chronophage will hit Lendard and we will see the former Kingdom and Elsie and James as kids. This time they will have a better future together. Their role in the story will end there.
Holy will join the EZ crew and she will become the next Shield of Edens.
We will learn about Ziggy's true identity

What do you think about the upcoming arc? Any predictions?

I am liking it so far! Currently on the arc where Lucy received a clock hand from her late father.
Nice, ah okay, yeah this arc was interessting to watch. I liked this arc.
You never read or watched Fairy Tail before?

I will give you a overall prediction:
Crow will probably die. There’s no other way.
Acnoella vs Justice (Elsie)
Acnoella is forced to retreat, Justice and Elsie will die.
The chronophage will hit Lendard and we will see the former Kingdom and Elsie and James as kids. This time they will have a better future together. Their role in the story will end there.
Holy will join the EZ crew and she will become the next Shield of Edens.
We will learn about Ziggy's true identity

What do you think about the upcoming arc? Any predictions?
Nice predictions, sounds good.
The part with Holy, I thought the same, that she will at the end of this arc join the crew as the new shield.
I like your predictions with Justice and Elsie, that they will be kids again because of the Chronophage.

My predictions
- Like you said, Holy will join at the end of the arc.
- Ziggy true identity will be reveal.
- Ziggy will fall in this arc.
- Crow probably too. But I hope that he will be forced to retreat, because I don't like the fact that one of the OSG members are only a side character. I think he has potential to be a later villain in the story. But I don't believe it, since Hiro said that we are in the second half already, so he will probably fall too in this arc. :(
- To Crows EG, I think he will have something with the element "dark", because of this ephitet. Or maybe dark matter or something like that.
- God Acnoella will not play a big role in this arc, she will play a bigger role in another arc. So I think we will not see much from her, maybe we don't even see a real fight with her in this arc.
- Justice and Elsie will fight against each other one final time, maybe they will also fight together against Crow or Ziggy to help the others, after Justice hears the whole story from Elsie or Shiki what really happens in the past.
- It will be revealed that all members of the DS and the SS are related to each other, maybe Hermit and Killer are siblings?
- The true main villain of the story will be revealed in this arc.
- Shiki will fall to the dark side at the end of this arc.
- If Elsie and Justice die at the end of this arc, then I believe that their crews will be a part of the new fleet of the Edens Zero crew, same will happen with the crew of Holy if she will be the new ss member.

My hopes
- If Crow falls in this arc, then I hope that really the other characters led by Holy will defeat him. If Justice and Elsie will help them it will be okay too.
- Shiki should only fight against Ziggy and maybe have a little clash with Justice again before he fights with Ziggy.
- The final member of the OSG will be shown and he want to join forces with Shiki.
- Drakken and Nero will return.
- Sister and Hermit will show more skills and I hope we will see their battle forms again.
- I really hope we will see the Overdrive forms of Elsie, Justice, Ziggy and Holy in this arc.
- Should Crow fall in this arc too, then hopefully we will see his OD too.
- I hope we will see Elsies crew too in this arc, same with Justices crew like Victory.

Here is Hiros afterword from Volume 20
Sounds awesome
Rave Master had 35 volumes and FT had 63 volumes. EZ will be longer than Rave Master and shorter than FT. I guess Mashima planned around 45 volumes. I think EZ will have around 55 volumes. It goes always longer than planned.
What do you guys think?
Post automatically merged:

EZ > OP btw

Sounds awesome
Rave Master had 35 volumes and FT had 63 volumes. EZ will be longer than Rave Master and shorter than FT. I guess Mashima planned around 45 volumes. I think EZ will have around 55 volumes. It goes always longer than planned.
What do you guys think?

EZ > OP btw
I would love to know how far we in 100YQ.

Merc lost his Power
Aldo is dead
Ignia and Selene are the big baddys in the current Arc
And Viernes is still unknown.We dont even know how he looks like

First time. I wanted to give it a shot and I do enjoy it.
Ah okay, well, thats a surprise that someone really enjoys it and likes it these days. Thats good to hear. :cheers:

I would love to know how far we in 100YQ.

Merc lost his Power
Aldo is dead
Ignia and Selene are the big baddys in the current Arc
And Viernes is still unknown.We dont even know how he looks like
I think Ft100YQ is in his 2nd part as well. After this arc, the only villains who remain are the dragon gods. Diabolos will fall in this arc.
But I really hope that Selene will be one of the villains until the end. :josad:

So maybe after this arc, we will have 2-3 arcs left.

What are your thoughts about this arc and the dark stars so far?
@Steven, @Cross_Marian

Last edited:
Ah okay, well, thats a surprise that someone really enjoys it and likes it these days. Thats good to hear. :cheers:

I think Ft100YQ is in his 2nd part as well. After this arc, the only villains who remain are the dragon gods. Diabolos will fall in this arc.
But I really hope that Selene will be one of the villains until the end. :josad:

So maybe after this arc, we will have 2-3 arcs left.

What are your thoughts about this arc and the dark stars so far?
@Steven, @Cross_Marian
Sorry we didn’t saw your message because it was automatically merged.

Wizard was alright and Killer is also okay. I like Clown the most.
Edens Zero is soo great atm probably the best weekly Shonen for me

@God_Aizen @Steven
We need to be more active.
How would you rank Rave Master, FT and EZ?
and who are your top 5 fav characters of each series?

for me it’s Rave >= EZ >> FT

fav characters:

Rave Master: 1. Shuda 2. Musica 3. Ellie 4. Haru 5. Ruby

FT: 1. Silver 2. Ancnologia 3.Gildarts 4. Lucy 5. Gray

EZ: 1. Sister (yes I’m a simp) 2. Ziggy 3. Drakken 4. Shiki 5. Jinn/ Laguna

Eraser and Holy are possible candidates but I need to see more of them

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Sorry we didn’t saw your message because it was automatically merged.

Wizard was alright and Killer is also okay. I like Clown the most.
Edens Zero is soo great atm probably the best weekly Shonen for me

@God_Aizen @Steven
We need to be more active.
How would you rank Rave Master, FT and EZ?
and who are your top 5 fav characters of each series?

for me it’s Rave >= EZ >> FT

fav characters:

Rave Master: 1. Shuda 2. Musica 3. Ellie 4. Haru 5. Ruby

FT: 1. Silver 2. Ancnologia 3.Gildarts 4. Lucy 5. Gray

EZ: 1. Sister (yes I’m a simp) 2. Ziggy 3. Drakken 4. Shiki 5. Jinn/ Laguna

Eraser and Holy are possible candidates but I need to see more of them
I've almost finished Fairy tail so I'll give my final thoughts in the FT thread. As for Edens Zero I am at chapter 132 currently and am really enjoying it! Never watched or read rave master.

I've almost finished Fairy tail so I'll give my final thoughts in the FT thread. As for Edens Zero I am at chapter 132 currently and am really enjoying it! Never watched or read rave master.
I’m glad that you’re like EZ! Give us an update pls
:catpole:

Rave Master is great, probably my fav Shonen after D.Gray Man. I know it’s not perfect but I love the setting and the characters a lot.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I’m glad that you’re like EZ! Give us an update pls
:catpole:

Rave Master is great, probably my fav Shonen after D.Gray Man. I know it’s not perfect but I love the setting and the characters a lot.
I'll will definitely give an edens zero update once I've caught up. I have the first 10 volumes of D.Gray Man but have not had time to start reading, I'll update more in the D.Gray Man thread when I do.