Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Yeah, I know that, but the diffierence would be, that everyone could use it, not only Rebecca. What would be a dangerous weapon to change the laws of the universe. Maybe Rebecca is part of it.
But I doubt it, that this will happen, it is only an idea. I don't have a better idea :(

Eraser said he knows an OSG who is scarier than Neros, if this one is really Saintfire then he must be really evil.

Galaxies? Interesting, but what are galaxies in EZ?
Are the Sakura cosmos, Aoi cosmos etc galaxies?
Ether is the power of all living things. Maybe Etherion is power of the universe itself. You can merge them or even create new ones.
Etherion is probably something related to Mother.
If you merge the 4 galaxies then maybe you’ll get the one Shiki cosmos.

Ether is the power of all living things. Maybe Etherion is power of the universe itself. You can merge them or even create new ones.
Etherion is probably something related to Mother.
If you merge the 4 galaxies then maybe you’ll get the one Shiki cosmos.
Sounds like all blue. :josad:
But it would be cool, hopefully Hiro doesn't disappoint us with Etherion and the Shiki cosmos.

If Nox is Rebecca's mother, how can it be that she is with the other mothers?
I like it that Nox is a female character but I don't like it that all OSG members are robots or humans, no one of them is a real alien, the only exception is Neros but he is dead and sadly never played a bigger role. :josad::pepemotion::kriwhat:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The title of the next chapter is "Alternative"

Ziggy is 100% an alternative version of Shiki who chose a different path

But there should be another major plot point

He’s probably from the dark ages and has some connection to the Heavenly Knights of the Dancing Sakura

He’s probably from the dark ages and has some connection to the Heavenly Knights of the Dancing Sakura
I hope for a major plotpoint.Ziggy being Shiki is a common theory.

Pretty sure Ziggy will die this Arc which debunks my theory of Ziggy being the Zeref of EZ

I hope for a major plotpoint.Ziggy being Shiki is a common theory.

Pretty sure Ziggy will die this Arc which debunks my theory of Ziggy being the Zeref of EZ
The Zeref of Ez will be revealed at the end of this arc, currently Ziggy is more like Hades or King from Rave.
If he is like Hades, then it could happen that the 4 main characters will fight together against Ziggy.

I hope that we finally learn more about the dark age and the 12 knights. Maybe one of them will be the main antagonist of the series. Like Madara from Naruto, a return from the past, or survived all the time and will now appear again to start a new dark age or whatever had happened back then.