Manga Discussion Edens Zero

On a neutral ground EZ>RM>FT
On my personal stuff FT>EZ>RM

To be clear,i critize FT more than the other 2,but i always like when the new 100YQ Chapter drops because i like the cast,the theme and world the most of the 3 Mangas
Respectable opinion. Taste is always different but people should be able to criticise something if it’s wrong or bad.
This why I like the FT fandom more than the OP fandom. They’re like: "Yeah we see the flaws and accept them but we still love FT."
FT is not in my top 10 but probably my 11th or 12th favourite. The last arc was a major disappointment but I will reared FT because I forgot a lot of things and maybe my opinion will change.

Sorry we didn’t saw your message because it was automatically merged.

Wizard was alright and Killer is also okay. I like Clown the most.
Edens Zero is soo great atm probably the best weekly Shonen for me

@God_Aizen @Steven
We need to be more active.
How would you rank Rave Master, FT and EZ?
and who are your top 5 fav characters of each series?

for me it’s Rave >= EZ >> FT

fav characters:

Rave Master: 1. Shuda 2. Musica 3. Ellie 4. Haru 5. Ruby

FT: 1. Silver 2. Ancnologia 3.Gildarts 4. Lucy 5. Gray

EZ: 1. Sister (yes I’m a simp) 2. Ziggy 3. Drakken 4. Shiki 5. Jinn/ Laguna

Eraser and Holy are possible candidates but I need to see more of them
Series
Ft>Ez>Rave

Characters
FT
Protagonists: Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Laxus, Natsu, Mira, Cana.
Antagonists: Irene, Selene, Zeref, Hades, Ultear, Mard Geer, Silver, Jellal, Suzaku, Wall, Dimaria, Brandish, Azuma, and some others

Ez
Protagonists: Shiki, Kleene, Rebecca, Homura, Kris, Hermit, Sister, Laguna, Weisz, Witch.
Antagonists: Drakken, Ziggy, 4 dark stars, Jinn, Sylph, Nero and maybe Shura.

Rave
Protagonists: Haru, Shuda, Elie, Musica, Let, Belnika, Julia, Sieg, Reina
Antagonist: Doryu, Lucia, Endless

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
yep and the chapter is already out
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/oQy88jd/1/1/

next chapter saint fire fox hype
Good Chapter :steef:
EDIT: Wait Is Mashima wrapping up the story? The remaining members of the oracion seis galactica are there with Ziggy already... I thought each would at least get their own arc to explore etc. but he has put all of them in one arc... Hopefully we get see the other members of the oracion seis interstellar fight soon, eraser was so cool.

Good Chapter :steef:
EDIT: Wait Is Mashima wrapping up the story? The remaining members of the oracion seis galactica are there with Ziggy already... I thought each would at least get their own arc to explore etc. but he has put all of them in one arc... Hopefully we get see the other members of the oracion seis interstellar fight soon, eraser was so cool.

So far I know, Hiro said once, that EZ will be longer than Rave (297 chapters), but shorter than FT (545 chapters), so maybe we will have in the end 400 chapters or so. But I also believe that he has said in an interview that this arc will be focused on Ziggy, so it sounds for me that in this arc Ziggys secret (who he is) will be revealed as well as his fall will happen.

I think that God Acnoella and Saintfire fox will be saved for a later arc, because one cosmos is still open in the story, the Yokino cosmos. So I don't think that all of the OSG will fall in this arc. Well at least not these two.

Still can't say what will happen with Crow, he could fall in this arc too, because of Holys story. But because this arc focuses more on Ziggy and his crew, it could happen that Crow will be saved too for a later arc.

The question is if Saintfire fox will appear on Lendard too, or will he only be shown on his own planet? I think the latter.

To the OSI, I also want to see more of them, their story/flashbacks, but also more of their abilities and more fights from them. Like you said, Eraser was cool, I want to see more of him too. But I am also interested in Holy and Feather, can't wait to see what powers they have.

So in short: Ziggy will fall this arc definitely and maybe Crow and Elsie, all other OSG will be saved for an later arc. That is that what I think.

finally Saint Fire Nox
:steef:
I think he’ll be main villain of the fourth cosmos and Acnoella will play a bigger role in the final arc. She has a connection to mother.
She looks a little bit like her and in the first chapter you can see a golden dragon and mother…

finally Saint Fire Nox
:steef:
I think he’ll be main villain of the fourth cosmos and Acnoella will play a bigger role in the final arc. She has a connection to mother.
She looks a little bit like her and in the first chapter you can see a golden dragon and mother…
What do you think will he be? An alien? a robot? a human?

Yep can't wait to see what connections she and mother will have.

And with that,the Dark Stars are done

My guess is,we will see in Chapter 200,what Etherion is in EZ
Hopefully, any guess what Etherion could be?

I think he’ll be a human like alien. So basically a human design with another skin colour like purple etc.
I hope, or an alien in general. Hopefully not another robot like Crow and Acnoella or a human. >_<

Do you think, that Saintfire fox is the OSG member which Eraser want to defeat?
No idea,but clearly more as just a big beam as in FT
I really wish it is not the case, it will be lame if it's only a beam.

Maybe a time machine?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I hope, or an alien in general. Hopefully not another robot like Crow and Acnoella or a human. >_<

Do you think, that Saintfire fox is the OSG member which Eraser want to defeat?

I really wish it is not the case, it will be lame if it's only a beam.

Maybe a time machine?
We already got Rebecca's cat leaper so it would just be anti climactic

We already got Rebecca's cat leaper so it would just be anti climactic
Yeah, I know that, but the diffierence would be, that everyone could use it, not only Rebecca. What would be a dangerous weapon to change the laws of the universe. Maybe Rebecca is part of it.
But I doubt it, that this will happen, it is only an idea. I don't have a better idea :(

Yes I think that he has some connection to Eraser.

I think that Etherion is a doorway between Galaxies
Eraser said he knows an OSG who is scarier than Neros, if this one is really Saintfire then he must be really evil.

Galaxies? Interesting, but what are galaxies in EZ?
Are the Sakura cosmos, Aoi cosmos etc galaxies?