Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Aoi Cosmos saga will end soon? NOOOO :pepemotion:

But the last part is really interesting, what does he plan? Does someone have an idea or theory what it could be?
I have no clue and that’s great. I’m excited and I hope that Mashima does something different and adds a more serious tone to the story. I hope his management doesn’t fuck up his plans because they often don’t like unconventional ways

Well so much I like it that Hiro this time, shows no mercy to kill his characters. But I don't like it that he does it, without showing what the characters can do. Jaguar best example. One of the OSI and a former OSG and he only showed that he can transform to a jaguar.
And now the same will maybe happen with Nero. Ziggy takes his Ether Gear but we don't know if he is dead. Well at least I hope that he is still alive. I want to see more of his abilities and in that case I mean the ability from his race. Do they have one? If not it would be boring if Hiro shows more aliens later.
These are the only points that I disliked in that arc so far.

A worthy final villain
:kata:
I hope that Shiki lost his eye forever
Still believe that the true final villain will be either the person who creates Ziggy, the person who revived him (if they are not the same person), or Mother.

Ziggy is more like a villain like Obito or Blackbeard the main rivals/antagonists for the most time of the story but not the final one.

Well so much I like it that Hiro this time, shows no mercy to kill his characters. But I don't like it that he does it, without showing what the characters can do. Jaguar best example. One of the OSI and a former OSG and he only showed that he can transform to a jaguar.
And now the same will maybe happen with Nero. Ziggy takes his Ether Gear but we don't know if he is dead. Well at least I hope that he is still alive. I want to see more of his abilities and in that case I mean the ability from his race. Do they have one? If not it would be boring if Hiro shows more aliens later.
These are the only points that I disliked in that arc so far.

Still believe that the true final villain will be either the person who creates Ziggy, the person who revived him (if they are not the same person), or Mother.

Ziggy is more like a villain like Obito or Blackbeard the main rivals/antagonists for the most time of the story but not the final one.
Never thought about the person who created Ziggy
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Noah is also mysterious, he gives me Zeref vibes
:wonderland:

Now Ziggy can take EG and make them his own. I think we might have to make thread of Ziggy vs Blackbeard vs All For One on this on who is the strongest especially taking another's power as I wasn't expecting Ziggy to put something as that and still haven't shown what he is capable of still.

Never thought about the person who created Ziggy
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Noah is also mysterious, he gives me Zeref vibes
:wonderland:
Noah could be an antihero or something like that. Like you said he is myterious.

Ziggy might be the Zeref of EZ.Pre-Final Villain
Yep.

Can someone explain to me what Ziggys technique does? He has absorbed Neros Ether Gear, but what happens with Neros? Did he die from that? Is he just defeated?