Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Wow what a Chapter

Nero is indeed like Devy Jones(Glad he is not a Human),i like his design

Jaguar and Eraser will be a part of the next Arc as well

Big mouth Shura is going to getting trashed by Ziggy,maybe like Acno vs Serena.

Current Xenolith(who casually used a Large Planetlevel feat) is no match for Ziggy

Next arc will be fucking big

Wow what a Chapter

Nero is indeed like Devy Jones(Glad he is not a Human),i like his design

Jaguar and Eraser will be a part of the next Arc as well

Big mouth Shura is going to getting trashed by Ziggy,maybe like Acno vs Serena.

Current Xenolith(who casually used a Large Planetlevel feat) is no match for Ziggy

Next arc will be fucking big
Yeah, really like his design too.

Yep, really exciting to see them.

Would be cool, because I hate Shura. But I think more that Shiki will fight Shura.

Itโ€™s so sad that Edens Zero is getting so much hate because of Fairy Tail, I mean give it a chance at least. This manga is sooo good , I hope the Anime will show how awesome it is:blush:
Yeah, it's really a shame. :(

I hope it too.

I really like the manga. But I have a little rant about three or four points that disappointed me so far.
Maybe I have mentioned some of them some time ago.

1. I like the whole space concept and setup, but what I didn't like about it, is that the crew never stayed longer on planets. We never see more places on a planet, like more cities or something like that. It didn't feel like another planet if they arrive on a new one. And that we never saw a moon or a sun so far bothered me too.

2. This point bothered me more than the other one. And this is: that we so far only see 3 or 4 Aliens in the whole manga. This disappointed me a lot. Because I thought Hiro would show us more aliens. Because it's a space manga. But in the end he disappointed me with it, just like Kishimoto did it with Samurai 8. We have Poseidon Neros who has a really good design, I am really happy that he is an alien. But he is the leader of an empire which has led the whole cosmos. And all of his soldiers so far, not one of them was an alien. Not even in his elite group....

3. Hiro concentrated the plot more or too much on the conlfict between Ziggy (robots) and Shiki (humans). What isn't a bad thing, but I think due to that he doesn't show us other conflicts like other races too in the cosmos. Again Neros and his army are the main antagonists in this saga too. Not only Ziggy, so why we didn't get other alien races to see? I hoped that we would get more alien characters in this cosmos because Neros has an empire and because he is an alien too. But it looks like that in the cosmos are more humans, robots and cyborgs which is hard to believe. Furthermore, because he showed us some aliens. Is it asking too much to have some more aliens in the manga? :josad:

4. The abilities. I really like the Ether Gear system but, I think until now there are too many users of this. Ether gear user should be rarer in my opinion. And that Hiro shows us more abilities or weapons/technologies. Maybe some alien abilities from the rare ones that this manga will have. Like the shining stars the abilities from them are not Ether Gears, or like Kurenai has did it. So I hope Hiro will show us more other powers too.

So I really hope, Hiro will give us some alien characters in the future arcs, or maybe Neros has a another elite group and abilities too. But I don't think so.
These are not reasons to stop reading this manga but are points that bother me.

What you guys think about that? Do you guys seem it in the same way or not?

I really like the manga. But I have a little rant about three or four points that disappointed me so far.
Maybe I have mentioned some of them some time ago.

1. I like the whole space concept and setup, but what I didn't like about it, is that the crew never stayed longer on planets. We never see more places on a planet, like more cities or something like that. It didn't feel like another planet if they arrive on a new one. And that we never saw a moon or a sun so far bothered me too.

2. This point bothered me more than the other one. And this is: that we so far only see 3 or 4 Aliens in the whole manga. This disappointed me a lot. Because I thought Hiro would show us more aliens. Because it's a space manga. But in the end he disappointed me with it, just like Kishimoto did it with Samurai 8. We have Poseidon Neros who has a really good design, I am really happy that he is an alien. But he is the leader of an empire which has led the whole cosmos. And all of his soldiers so far, not one of them was an alien. Not even in his elite group....

3. Hiro concentrated the plot more or too much on the conlfict between Ziggy (robots) and Shiki (humans). What isn't a bad thing, but I think due to that he doesn't show us other conflicts like other races too in the cosmos. Again Neros and his army are the main antagonists in this saga too. Not only Ziggy, so why we didn't get other alien races to see? I hoped that we would get more alien characters in this cosmos because Neros has an empire and because he is an alien too. But it looks like that in the cosmos are more humans, robots and cyborgs which is hard to believe. Furthermore, because he showed us some aliens. Is it asking too much to have some more aliens in the manga? :josad:

4. The abilities. I really like the Ether Gear system but, I think until now there are too many users of this. Ether gear user should be rarer in my opinion. And that Hiro shows us more abilities or weapons/technologies. Maybe some alien abilities from the rare ones that this manga will have. Like the shining stars the abilities from them are not Ether Gears, or like Kurenai has did it. So I hope Hiro will show us more other powers too.

So I really hope, Hiro will give us some alien characters in the future arcs, or maybe Neros has a another elite group and abilities too. But I don't think so.
These are not reasons to stop reading this manga but are points that bother me.

What you guys think about that? Do you guys seem it in the same way or not?
These are good all good points , I hope we will see a variety of races too. I hope Hiro will show us all of your wishes , thereโ€™s still enough time. :goyea:

These are good all good points , I hope we will see a variety of races too. I hope Hiro will show us all of your wishes , thereโ€™s still enough time. :goyea:
Thanks. I hope it too.

So, what do you guys believe will happen with Shura and Neros? Will they die? one of them? No one?
I have the feeling that Shura and the Oceans 6 will kill Neros because he didn't act like they want. But I hope it doesn't happens.

Thanks. I hope it too.

So, what do you guys believe will happen with Shura and Neros? Will they die? one of them? No one?
I have the feeling that Shura and the Oceans 6 will kill Neros because he didn't act like they want. But I hope it doesn't happens.
I donโ€™t think they will kill him, they will go to space and chase Ziggy. Iโ€™ve read a theory that Laguna is a spy of Nero, there was one empty seat when Nero and the Ocean 6 were talking on the table. Laguna has water ether , this would also fit. What do you guys think ?

I donโ€™t think they will kill him, they will go to space and chase Ziggy. Iโ€™ve read a theory that Laguna is a spy of Nero, there was one empty seat when Nero and the Ocean 6 were talking on the table. Laguna has water ether , this would also fit. What do you guys think ?
Well I don't think it too, but who knows, Shura is an asshole, maybe he would kill his father for more power?

Good theory. I am sure that Laguna has contacts to this Cosmos, and maybe to someone from the Nero empire. But I don't know if someone like Nero would do such things like send spies to other OSG members. Nero didn't seem to be a person like that. I think more that he is against the empire or against Elsie. He was surprised that the crew knows her. Or at least that he was a member of the empire but he fled from the empire, for whatever reasons. But I would like it, if he really is a spy. But the question is, if Nero would do that?
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Black Sky must the some super broken shit
nice chapter. Yep can't wait to see what black sky will be.

Oh no they had in the current chapter a moment together :risicheck: is what I dreamt becoming reality ??!
If your dream comes true, then you will be punished. :kata:

But your other theory with Laguna, that he is a spy. Now that one of the O6 is dead, maybe he will get his position and becomes an enemy?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
nice chapter. Yep can't wait to see what black sky will be.

If your dream comes true, then you will be punished. :kata:

But your other theory with Laguna, that he is a spy. Now that one of the O6 is dead, maybe he will get his position and becomes an enemy?
Could be. Dunno why but he looks like someone who could work under Justice.

Could be. Dunno why but he looks like someone who could work under Justice.
Well why not. But if he is allied with Justice, wouldn't justice know who Shiki and the Edens Zero are? But who knows. Maybe he joined several organizations and infiltrated them for unknown reasons. I thought about the O6 members because he has water abilities and it would fit him in the theme of this cosmos and the Nero empire.

Seth

โ€Ž
Well why not. But if he is allied with Justice, wouldn't justice know who Shiki and the Edens Zero are? But who knows. Maybe he joined several organizations and infiltrated them for unknown reasons. I thought about the O6 members because he has water abilities and it would fit him in the theme of this cosmos and the Nero empire.
I don't remember everything.

Is Justice's group the only one fighting against Oracion Seis Galactica? Or they are just one of the groups?

That would explain a lot.

I don't remember everything.

Is Justice's group the only one fighting against Oracion Seis Galactica? Or they are just one of the groups?

That would explain a lot.
No his crew isn't the only one. Noah's group has helped Shiki and his crew against Drakken. And Jesse who is a member of the same group like Noah and Amira, the GIA, infiltrated Elsie's crew. And since the last chapter we know that two more members from the OSI, Jaguar and Eraser, which Justice is a part of too, are on the way with their crews to assist him in the Aoi cosmos against the Nero empire and Elsie.

But who knows how many other groups or organizations are there who are fighting the OSG. Ziggy and his crew probably too. So with the OSI, GIA and Shikis crew we have at least 4 groups who are fighting the OSG or some of them. But the GIA and the OSI are two separated teams from the cosmic gouvernment. So they are allies.

But I want to see more groups, maybe some planets or so who rebel against the Nero empire or something like that.

Seth

โ€Ž
No his crew isn't the only one. Noah's group has helped Shiki and his crew against Drakken. And Jesse who is a member of the same group like Noah and Amira, the GIA, infiltrated Elsie's crew. And since the last chapter we know that two more members from the OSI, Jaguar and Eraser, which Justice is a part of too, are on the way with their crews to assist him in the Aoi cosmos against the Nero empire and Elsie.

But who knows how many other groups or organizations are there who are fighting the OSG. Ziggy and his crew probably too. So with the OSI, GIA and Shikis crew we have at least 4 groups who are fighting the OSG or some of them. But the GIA and the OSI are two separated teams from the cosmic gouvernment. So they are allies.

But I want to see more groups, maybe some planets or so who rebel against the Nero empire or something like that.
It's kinda odd. If Interstellar army is only made up of people we know it is like a bit unbalanced or Interstellar army member are just that strong to oppose Each member of Oracion Seis and their underlings.