Manga Discussion Edens Zero

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Yeah, she and Chris should become crew members and Laguna too.
Well I hope she returns, because I need more aliens. :)
more Alien races being introduced would be nice. Something like maybe let’s say mashima explores a different power other than ether gear unique to them. More planets being explored etc you know how it goes basically we learn more about them. Marias return helps this. Also didn’t he say more guys will join the crew? Its a given they’ll all join and where kleene goes kris goes

:catsweat:

Yeah, I didn't like her too. I only believe she will return, I am sure she will.
And don't forget, characters like her were in Ft and Rave too and some of them were later friends/allies (again).

Yeah, she and Chris should become crew members and Laguna too.
Well I hope she returns, because I need more aliens. :)

Tbh I don't see him as a villain again, if he really returns then the only way is that of an ally. He lost his army (half of them are now part of Shikis crew lol), and I don' think he can gain so much power in form of an army again. :choppawhat:

The only part that speaks against it, is like you said that he murdered Weisz mother, but who kwows.

Oh and yeah I hope we will see more of Holy soon, Feather too.

Kurenai :milaugh:
Well she deserved it. :kayneshrug:

Yes, maybe he died, but who knows, maybe he is still alive and someone will give him his ages back or his young self again. Or we will see an other Drakken from an other timeline? Weisz exists twice too, so why not? I don't think Weisz will be the only one. I am sure there are some others too, maybe not Drakken, but I still believe he will return in a way.

Someone here believes that Shiki and his crew will get the "rank" of one of the seis? maybe the position of Drakken or later that of Neros?
Maybe Drakken will make an alliance with some other big shot , If he comes than please as a evil person. I know in stories they want to give you the feeling that everyone can change but sadly in real life it’s quite the opposite. A true evil person stays evil. It would be better that Drakken stays out of the story if he’s a potential ally.

more Alien races being introduced would be nice. Something like maybe let’s say mashima explores a different power other than ether gear unique to them. More planets being explored etc you know how it goes basically we learn more about them. Marias return helps this. Also didn’t he say more guys will join the crew? Its a given they’ll all join and where kleene goes kris goes

:catsweat:
That would be good, I hope it will happen, that we will see more aliens and that they will have special alien (race) abilities, that have nothing to do with ether gear.
I hope she will return.
Yep, he once said that more guys will join, certainly he means Laguna and Kris.

And I hope Kleene will have more screentime with the crew members, for example with Shiki or Rebecca, so far she only has screentime with Homura, Hermit and Sister.

Maybe Drakken will make an alliance with some other big shot , If he comes than please as a evil person. I know in stories they want to give you the feeling that everyone can change but sadly in real life it’s quite the opposite. A true evil person stays evil. It would be better that Drakken stays out of the story if he’s a potential ally.
That could happen, but somehow I don't think so, because what would be the point of the story if he returns as an enemy again? He had his villain part. So I can only see him as an ally. Some people said Xeno as a human looks like Drakken, maybe he is his ancestor and by that he will return in the story and will help his ancestor's pupil Shiki to reach his goal. Or maybe because he has his own goal and reasons to help him and his friends, maybe to redeem himself for his past sins? The members of the Oracion Seis in Hiros old works, Rave and FT have done bad things too and becames later friends or allies of the heroes. So why not with Drakken too?
Well but that's only my opinion, maybe he will stay evil and become an antagonist again until his ultimate defeat/death but I believe more that he will be an ally if he returns. And I am almost sure that he will return.
And tbh I think it could be more interesting if someone like him became an ally/friend. And he wasn't the true evil, somehow he was a victim too. And I also think that the scene were Shiki told him that he will be someday his first friend, will become true. :choppawhat:

That would be good, I hope it will happen, that we will see more aliens and that they will have special alien (race) abilities, that have nothing to do with ether gear.
I hope she will return.
Yep, he once said that more guys will join, certainly he means Laguna and Kris.

And I hope Kleene will have more screentime with the crew members, for example with Shiki or Rebecca, so far she only has screentime with Homura, Hermit and Sister.

That could happen, but somehow I don't think so, because what would be the point of the story if he returns as an enemy again? He had his villain part. So I can only see him as an ally. Some people said Xeno as a human looks like Drakken, maybe he is his ancestor and by that he will return in the story and will help his ancestor's pupil Shiki to reach his goal. Or maybe because he has his own goal and reasons to help him and his friends, maybe to redeem himself for his past sins? The members of the Oracion Seis in Hiros old works, Rave and FT have done bad things too and becames later friends or allies of the heroes. So why not with Drakken too?
Well but that's only my opinion, maybe he will stay evil and become an antagonist again until his ultimate defeat/death but I believe more that he will be an ally if he returns. And I am almost sure that he will return.
And tbh I think it could be more interesting if someone like him became an ally/friend. And he wasn't the true evil, somehow he was a victim too. And I also think that the scene were Shiki told him that he will be someday his first friend, will become true. :choppawhat:
You know Mashimas writing very well und you’re probably right with your theory regarding Drakken :kata:even though it would be somehow weird because of Weisz.
Post automatically merged:

I hope Shiki doesn't completely avoid Dark Gravity. I want to see him go into overdrive but not casually. I want him to accidentally tap into Dark Gravity overdrive and kill someone in a rage. But Dark Gravity only temporarily so he would not be evil outside of fights.

Oh, yeah. I think we will meet a bunch of them if not all in some sort of reincarnations or else. Xenolith for example.

Shining Stars.
Weisz.
Rebecca.
Laguna.
Sylph.
Jhin.

3 more. 12 members. ( I didn't count Pino and Happy on purpose ).
I have a question for you all, let’s say like mentioned in this post that there are 3 more members joining, then what type of characters you want them to be? For me I would like a Gajeel like character, some Punk who is a musician and has a Ether based on Sound. The second character should be a alien race , maybe Dragon/Lizard looking like dude who has fire Ether. The third one could be a drinking and gambling boy or girl who does some shit all the time and is funny. A Cobra like character would also be cool who could create some mecha-animals like a mecha-snake.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You know Mashimas writing very well und you’re probably right with your theory regarding Drakken :kata:even though it would be somehow weird because of Weisz.

I have a question for you all, let’s say like mentioned in this post that there are 3 more members joining, then what type of characters you want them to be? For me I would like a Gajeel like character, some Punk who is a musician and has a Ether based on Sound. The second character should be a alien race , maybe Dragon/Lizard looking like dude who has fire Ether. The third one could be a drinking and gambling boy or girl who does some shit all the time and is funny. A Cobra like character would also be cool who could create some mecha-animals like a mecha-snake.
Assuming Jhin joins we already have Gajeel kinda attitude 50/100.

I would love a cyborg/human that would fill the role of Gray. Yeah Yeah Weisz is there but he really doesn't act that much like Gray imo.

We need some sort of Rivarly on the ship.

I would love Laxus type of character. ( Not because he's my #1 ever in FT :wellwell:)

Last but not least.

Hmm.

Some horny for fights sniper ish girl.

Yeah, it would be weird. But let's see what Hiro will do.

I think like @Seth that Jinn is the Gajeel of EZ.

So I hope of an alien member, who is strong and has a badass design. But without ether gear.
Second one a funny character who also is strong and a senpai figure to the others.
Third one, a character who has a kind personality, but who isn't very strong, but later revealed that he/she is very strong but also a villain who betrays the crew or who spies on them.

mashimas work rate is something else he’s going 4/4 soon with a new series every decade what a legend

His next work? Who the hell is this guy? :milaugh::cheers:

Yeah, it would be weird. But let's see what Hiro will do.

I think like @Seth that Jinn is the Gajeel of EZ.

So I hope of an alien member, who is strong and has a badass design. But without ether gear.
Second one a funny character who also is strong and a senpai figure to the others.
Third one, a character who has a kind personality, but who isn't very strong, but later revealed that he/she is very strong but also a villain who betrays the crew or who spies on them.

His next work? Who the hell is this guy? :milaugh::cheers:
I like the idea of someone who is gonna betray the crew :cheers:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
such a great chapter Foresta a top 2 arc for me at least.. ngl it felt kinda anticlimactic ivry wiped kleenes memory just like that. Also the homura and rebbeca duo are unmatched

Was a nice chapter. But I don't like the fact, that Müller is still alive. :whitepress:
Can someone kill him? :josad:

Well he can’t do any harm so it’s whatever. I find it more poetic hermit was able to convey her feelings right to his face. She stood strong and told him what’s up.he’s got his own hell to live with now. Killing him would’ve been a mercy

Haven't catch up yet but Muller's seems similar to Shou Tucker from Full Metal Alchemist which is a scumbag btw.:goyea:
yeah, both of them are scumbags, and both deserve to die.

such a great chapter Foresta a top 2 arc for me at least.. ngl it felt kinda anticlimactic ivry wiped kleenes memory just like that. Also the homura and rebbeca duo are unmatched

Well he can’t do any harm so it’s whatever. I find it more poetic hermit was able to convey her feelings right to his face. She stood strong and told him what’s up.he’s got his own hell to live with now. Killing him would’ve been a mercy
I think that the part with her memories will play a role again later.

Yes, but he is a robot now, so he could be found by someone who "repairs" him and gives him so a new body, so he could return somehow. Therefore he should be killed.