Manga Discussion Edens Zero

These characters may be part of the Ocean 6. I’m sure that’s Neros strongest unit. Shura is maybe the leader of this group.
Hope not that Shura is one of them. Hope more that he is the leader of the beast units. So that the son of the emperor leads the weaker groups and Neros himself leads the strongest one.

Full picture of Nero please

I like his design
Same. Hopefully he is like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribean and a fish-alien. if not, I would be disapointed.

Im still not sure if that is a mask or his face
I hope it's his face.

Hope not that Shura is one of them. Hope more that he is the leader of the beast units. So that the son of the emperor leads the weaker groups and Neros himself leads the strongest one.

Same. Hopefully he is like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribean and a fish-alien. if not, I would be disapointed.

I hope it's his face.
That Shura is the leader of the weaker groups makes actually more sense, you’re right :goyea: He remembered me of Davy Jones too but Shura is a human so I think Nero sadly too.

I hope it's his face.
The Aoi Cosmos allready shows us a big fish

But Marian has a good point,Shura is a human

That Shura is the leader of the weaker groups makes actually more sense, you’re right :goyea: He remembered me of Davy Jones too but Shura is a human so I think Nero sadly too.
I hope that we will see more of the beast teams.
Well maybe Neros adopted him, like Ziggy did it with Shiki?

The Aoi Cosmos allready shows us a big fish

But Marian has a good point,Shura is a human
Yeah, therefore I hope that Neros is a fish-alien race member and can control the fish in the Cosmos. Would be nice if he can do it, that he can control water, but that these are the abilities of his race and not his ether gear, so that he could have another ether gear too which has nothing to do with water. Well just my hopes. But who knwos what Hiro plans. But it would be dissapointing if Hiro doesn't use aliens in a Space manga.

Looks nice.

The winners of the contest, congratulations :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

I found only the first 3, here are the tweets of their creators. You can read their abilities.
Nice, congratulations to the people who have won. :cheers:
Some of them looking good but I hope that not all of them are members of the Oceans 6.
And in one of the descriptions it says that one of them should be a member of the gouvernment. So I hope we will see more groups in the next chapter and not only the Oceans 6.

Looks nice.

Nice, congratulations to the people who have won. :cheers:
Some of them looking good but I hope that not all of them are members of the Oceans 6.
And in one of the descriptions it says that one of them should be a member of the gouvernment. So I hope we will see more groups in the next chapter and not only the Oceans 6.
I really like the character made by Ahri and also the one made by Ni-Co726. The rest are okay :catrude:

I had a dream that Laguna was some sort of prince from a dark kingdom. That shows how desperately I need his backstory :pepecry:

Last edited:
I really like the character made by Ahri and also the one made by Ni-Co726. The rest are okay :catrude:

I had a dream that Laguna was some sort of prince from a dark kingdom. That shows how desperately I need his backstory :pepecry:
Yep. Seeing it in the same way.

I hope we will see his backstory soon. I am really interested to see what his true goal is. Maybe he is/was really a prince in his past, until Neros appears and conquered his home planet. Or he is connected to one of Neros' elite members. Well in any case I want to see more of him, Jinn and Kleene.

Dark Kingdom?Are we now in Sailor Moon?:catsure:

I think Laguna will stay in the crew at least until Nero is defeated

And,i still think Nero will use Water Ether Gear as main ability