Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Still hope like @Cross_Marian that he and Elsie will die and be reborn thanks to the chronophage.

A secret leader would be cool. Someone must be the leader of the whole organization. I don't think that the OSI are the bosses. So the chance is high that we will see the "boss" of them.

Yep and I don't know what will happens with Cocho and Labillia. And will Holy join them?

I have a few wishes, but for the moment I wish that we will finaly get a good alien villain :josad:
Cure's existence makes you wonder who might be the leader of OSI or if there is even one. Dude single handily created Crow and Holy as a hero counterpart.

I hope Labilia and Couchpo leave the ship on some planet. I know Edens Zero is all about crew/family but this is getting too cliche. They are useless and irrelevant.

I still can't believe the whole thing with Cure. He was a real disappoint and he was so rushed. I don't know why Hiro choose him to be the "mastermind" behind Crow, Nero and Drakken. >_<

Well I like the idea that Labilla can use karate. But I don't know how Hiro will use it. Tbh so far FT was better with the whole characters and magic abilities. I miss the screentime of the other Crew members in EZ. Like an example Laguna Kleene and Jinn haven't use Overdrive in this arc or a new skill. Thats something I really miss in this manga :/

Seth

โ€Ž
I still can't believe the whole thing with Cure. He was a real disappoint and he was so rushed. I don't know why Hiro choose him to be the "mastermind" behind Crow, Nero and Drakken. >_<

Well I like the idea that Labilla can use karate. But I don't know how Hiro will use it. Tbh so far FT was better with the whole characters and magic abilities. I miss the screentime of the other Crew members in EZ. Like an example Laguna Kleene and Jinn haven't use Overdrive in this arc or a new skill. Thats something I really miss in this manga :/
That's why I hope Labilia and Couchpo get packed on some Planet.

Moscoy is enough to make up for comic relief. They are taking space and panels. Okay cool Labilia regrets what she did to Rebecca, fine. Go away. Same for Couchpo.

Dunno about y'all but I was lowkey pissed when she started talking about Shiki as if she is the part of Edens Zero family:milaugh:

I hate Couchpo, such an unnecessary and dumb character
Labilla and her were not included in the last colourspreads
Thatโ€™s a good sign
Post automatically merged:

Itโ€™s weird how Cure got handled but Iโ€™m neutral
He was always my least fav member

That's why I hope Labilia and Couchpo get packed on some Planet.

Moscoy is enough to make up for comic relief. They are taking space and panels. Okay cool Labilia regrets what she did to Rebecca, fine. Go away. Same for Couchpo.

Dunno about y'all but I was lowkey pissed when she started talking about Shiki as if she is the part of Edens Zero family:milaugh:
That moment in the Aoi war?

I hate Couchpo, such an unnecessary and dumb character
Labilla and her were not included in the last colourspreads
Thatโ€™s a good sign
Post automatically merged:

Itโ€™s weird how Cure got handled but Iโ€™m neutral
He was always my least fav member
Same, I don't like her. I liked the theory that she is Amira. But I don't believe it.

My too. Still don't like that whole story with him. :whitepress:

Ever since Shiki basically one shot Wizard I've gradually lost interest in this arc/manga. With how Mashima handled the galactica + Cure, and he did not stop with them either, Ziggy got his fair share of problems as well.

If I did not know any better, I would think EZ is getting axed or Mashima is throwing it under the bus to start a new series.

Seth

โ€Ž
Ever since Shiki basically one shot Wizard I've gradually lost interest in this arc/manga. With how Mashima handled the galactica + Cure, and he did not stop with them either, Ziggy got his fair share of problems as well.

If I did not know any better, I would think EZ is getting axed or Mashima is throwing it under the bus to start a new series.
Well, Shiki one-shotting Wizard wasn't crazy. Wizard is just a counterpart for the Shining Stars. He wasn't some Oracion Seis Galactica-level fighter.

Hiro did the timeskip exactly for this, so characters grow in power. I would understand if Shiki did that to Wizard right after the Aoi War arc, not after 3 years lol.

Well, Shiki one-shotting Wizard wasn't crazy. Wizard is just a counterpart for the Shining Stars. He wasn't some Oracion Seis Galactica-level fighter.

Hiro did the timeskip exactly for this, so characters grow in power. I would understand if Shiki did that to Wizard right after the Aoi War arc, not after 3 years lol.
True, but it still kinda wastes them. Should have had the shining stars fight them from the get-go. Though with Witch gone, Mashima still would have had to find an opponent for Wizard.

Weirdly, he did make Brigande be OS level if we take him being > Jaguar to be true.

Idk, I was really hyped for them back in the day. At least my man Clown is still kicking.

Seth

โ€Ž
Weirdly, he did make Brigande be OS level if we take him being > Jaguar to be true.
Jaguar one shotted him. I think him and Killer getting new bodies weren't actually stronger and that was purely a lie/playing on words to hype them up.

As for Oracion Seis Galactica. Elsie was always painted to be one of the strongest members in terms of 1 vs 1. Her killing God Acnoella is sick and makes sense.

Deadend Crow downfall took a lot of people working together and planning.

Cure. Well I will agree here, his departure was too quick, although remember that Eraser and Feather were ready to jump him if he got away. So even if he left Crow before the explosion he would get jumped by two Interstellar Top Tiers.

Ziggy was still stronger than Shiki, there was no better way to write him off, Pino got her cool moment which made sense and was hinted at a lot. Ziggy tricked Shiki into beliving it's Evil Ziggy again and Ziggy finally put an end to him.

In terms of Shining/Dark Stars, I think they were humans before, remember how Ziggy always talked about this amusement park stuff?

I think the flashbacks Shiki saw of the Dark/Shining Stars together is them being humans before some tragedy happened on Granbell.

Valkyrie and Brigadine's one looks like they were on a date in an amusement park.

True, but it still kinda wastes them. Should have had the shining stars fight them from the get-go. Though with Witch gone, Mashima still would have had to find an opponent for Wizard.

Idk, I was really hyped for them back in the day. At least my man Clown is still kicking.
Another Radiant fan?
Grimm
:finally::finally::finally:

Well he already said that he works on another manga and on some other works too like an new anime.

And I agree that the OSG were rushed in the end. But still, like Seth said, many characters fought together to defeat them.

Still I think Hiro could show more attacks/feats of the OSG. 2-3 chapter more for each of them would have been good.

But who knows, maybe we will see some of them again.

One question
Whoโ€™s the Shiki from Universe 0?
I never thought about this
What is Universe 0? Is U0 the "original" Universe or the core of the other Universes?
The Shiki from U0 is Xeny

I think, the U0 is the universe, who Mother is and it's the only one who guys like Ziggy and the OSG didn't exist. Or rather they maybe exists but are not evil. To reach Mother you must go to this Universe and thats the reason why Ziggy/the true villain is after this universe, he/she/it wants mother to make a wish or to kill mother.

Or Universe 0 will be a new universum, after the final battle someone will wish that this universe will be born, so that everyone who died will be reborn. But to make this wish real. Someone must sacrifice himself and thats will be Shiki. With that U0 will be the only universe without a Shiki.

But thats just random thoughts. I am really interessting what Hiro plans with U0. And also I want to know what the great Shiki cosmos will be.