Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Cure or someone else said that Nox was "made" to look like a Villain but I think there is more than meets the eye.

The church of something wouldn't get named a Oracion Seis Galactica for worshipping something lol.
Yep.
I also don't believe that Hiro would really make a ship as the final villain. Even if it's a AI. Still don't believe that.

So far all of his works had a "beast" enemy and a "normal human" people. So I believe in EZ will it be the same thing. E1 is maybe the "beast" one but the "human" one will be Nox or someone else.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yep.
I also don't believe that Hiro would really make a ship as the final villain. Even if it's a AI. Still don't believe that.

So far all of his works had a "beast" enemy and a "normal human" people. So I believe in EZ will it be the same thing. E1 is maybe the "beast" one but the "human" one will be Nox or someone else.
Even if the villain is AI I don't think it's Edens One.

Seth

โ€Ž
If you liked the manga so far. Then you will like the current chapters too.
Post automatically merged:

Same. I think it's use the ship as his body. Like with Ziggy.
I'm still confused about Rebecca's body from Universe 1, was it?

Ziggy's ( Shiki ) body was destroyed and he had to be turned into a robot but she was perfectly fine and fit.

So weird.

I'm still confused about Rebecca's body from Universe 1, was it?

Ziggy's ( Shiki ) body was destroyed and he had to be turned into a robot but she was perfectly fine and fit.

So weird.
I think it was from Uni 2. Because Uni 1 was Drakken arc.

Maybe because of Shikis gravity power? He pulled all the damage or explosions to his body? :choppawhat:

Or because of her cat leaper, Shiki got all the damage. Like the same thing that happend with Happy in her past. Doesn't she switched her place with Happy so that Happy died in the car incident? Maybe thats the reason why she wasn't hurt?

Seth

โ€Ž
I think it was from Uni 2. Because Uni 1 was Drakken arc.

Maybe because of Shikis gravity power? He pulled all the damage or explosions to his body? :choppawhat:

Or because of her cat leaper, Shiki got all the damage. Like the same thing that happend with Happy in her past. Doesn't she switched her place with Happy so that Happy died in the car incident? Maybe thats the reason why she wasn't hurt?
:zorothink:

I think like the next set of chapters will help us a lot.

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope.

I also want to know what the dark age was.

BTW: with this arc, almost all of the oracion seis in this manga are gone. :noo::josad:
Yeah, Mashima went too hard with this in my opinion.

I really don't like Elsie and Justice staying on Lendard even despite understanding why this moment happened.

Yeah, Mashima went too hard with this in my opinion.

I really don't like Elsie and Justice staying on Lendard even despite understanding why this moment happened.
Yep.
And I also don' think that the whole plot with Cure was necessary. So Cure/Crow could be the servant of the final villain or enemy of the Yukino cosmos. But now all of them are gone besides from Nox.

Well maybe Eraser and Holy will be the villains of the Yukino cosmos?

I just noticed something
Shiki died in U1 but what about the E1?
Did someone destroy the E1 from U1?

Are there even multiple E1???
I mean there must be multiple E0 but that doesnโ€™t make sense because the E1 is a ship which can travel through time and universes. I just donโ€™t get it. There are way too many plotholes.
I think this whole multiple Universe concept is wrong. We first talked about worlds, then Universes but I think thereโ€™s another truth
The grand Shiki cosmos and Universe 0 are the first hints for the truth

Ziggy said that he landed in U1 and built Grandbell but the Ziggy from U2 and U3 did the same. Shiki got trained by Ziggy, set sail with the EZ and then in U1 he died, in U2 he chose to flee and Witch died but this turned into U3 somehow. Ziggy said that he had no"Ziggy" and also "no Shining Stars" but he was still with Rebecca, Pino and Happy in the same situation as our Shiki.

This is a huge fake story which was fabricated by the true enemy. Maybe thereโ€™s only one true Universe and itโ€™s Universe 0.

Last edited:
I hear the manga ends soon(next arc?).
How much arcs it has right now?
Why it ende so fast, at this point even Fairy tail will last longer, hope these things are just rumors.
Weโ€™re heading towards the final arc
Mashima planned the story from the beginning and always said that EZ will be longer than Rave Master and shorter than Fairy Tail.
EZ is incredible and Mashima learned from his past mistakes
I think itโ€™ll end in 3-4 years

Weโ€™re heading towards the final arc
Mashima planned the story from the beginning and always said that EZ will be longer than Rave Master and shorter than Fairy Tail.
EZ is incredible and Mashima learned from his past mistakes
I think itโ€™ll end in 3-4 years
Kinda interesting what his next work will be.
EZ seems really great, in you opinion, better than Rave and Fairy tail?

Kinda interesting what his next work will be.
EZ seems really great, in you opinion, better than Rave and Fairy tail?
Better than Fairy Tail and on the same lvl as Rave if the quality stays the same. Rave is my third fav manga of all time
It depends on your taste of course
Edens Zero has still the elements of a typical Mashima work but is also soo different
Great character moments, well written characters and villains and itโ€™s also really dark. Mashima even said that EZ is now considered as a dark fantasy manga.
I rarely like MC's but Shiki is so great
He became a mature and true leader without losing his essence
Itโ€™s my fav weekly manga and there are a lot of theories/mysteries

I would personally say that the first 60 chapters are good ~ okay. It gets better witch each arc. The last arcs were just fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

@Cross_Marian
Thanks for all the infos, based that you really know much and we both sharing the similar opinion, I will give it a try later again.
Perhaps starting with the Anime or directly with Manga?
Also other question, I liked the concept of Magic and overall guilds>Villians in Fairy tail.
Like the dark guilds or Zeref and the Spriggans, do we have in EZ similar good villians and fights?

@Cross_Marian
Thanks for all the infos, based that you really know much and we both sharing the similar opinion, I will give it a try later again.
Perhaps starting with the Anime or directly with Manga?
Also other question, I liked the concept of Magic and overall guilds>Villians in Fairy tail.
Like the dark guilds or Zeref and the Spriggans, do we have in EZ similar good villians and fights?
I didnโ€™t watch the Anime but I would start with the manga. Itโ€™s always the safest bet

I donโ€™t know how to explain it without to spoil something ๐Ÿ˜…
There are different fractions. I would say that the villains resemble the Yonko's. Theyโ€™re strong criminals with their own territories, abilities and groups/crews. Theyโ€™re all different in their own way.
and yes the villains are great and a real threat
We had 3 great "main" villains.

I didnโ€™t watch the Anime but I would start with the manga. Itโ€™s always the safest bet

I donโ€™t know how to explain it without to spoil something ๐Ÿ˜…
There are different fractions. I would say that the villains resemble the Yonko's. Theyโ€™re strong criminals with their own territories, abilities and groups/crews. Theyโ€™re all different in their own way.
and yes the villains are great and a real threat
We had 3 great "main" villains.
Sound really good, will give it a try for sure.