- Connor tells Rebecca that he’s her father
- Shiki tells Elsie's crew about her fate
- Clown is captured. Shiki and Hermit talk with him
- Shiki sees the memories of Clown
- Sister was an ill patient and Clown was her doctor
-Nox finally wakes up!
Post automatically merged:

Pics thanks to TotallyNotSpace

An interesting chapter is coming, but it seems like the next set of chapters will be IT in terms of reveals and etc...

Also my theory is coming true ( about the Dark/Shining Stars ).

An interesting chapter is coming, but it seems like the next set of chapters will be IT in terms of reveals and etc...

Also my theory is coming true ( about the Dark/Shining Stars ).
Why did he reveal Sister's and Clown's backstory now? Has Nox a connection to Sister? Sister has a photo of Rebecca as her background (maybe because she’s a spitting image of Nox) and Clown fought against her. I think it was a tease…
Nox, Eraser, Sister and Clown are all connected

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why did he reveal Sister's and Clown's backstory now? Has Nox a connection to Sister? Sister has a photo of Rebecca as her background (maybe because she’s a spitting image of Nox) and Clown fought against her. I think it was a tease…
Nox, Eraser, Sister and Clown are all connected
Overall, it's all coming together. I noticed this during me reread. All of the Dark/Shining Stars were humans in the memories that Shiki saw.

Now, erasing their memories was well planned. Ziggy erased their memories to either cut them from the pain of acknowledging the fact they are no longer humans but robots or just to make them perfect servants.

Now, about your take. There might be something up in the air. Nox is involved with time-manipulating powers, I feel like she's going to fuck some shit up whether intentionally or not.

Overall, it's all coming together. I noticed this during me reread. All of the Dark/Shining Stars were humans in the memories that Shiki saw.

Now, erasing their memories was well planned. Ziggy erased their memories to either cut them from the pain of acknowledging the fact they are no longer humans but robots or just to make them perfect servants.

Now, about your take. There might be something up in the air. Nox is involved with time-manipulating powers, I feel like she's going to fuck some shit up whether intentionally or not.
Don’t forget that Ziggy's memories were also erased
I don’t think that Ziggy erased the memories of the Shining Stars. Or he did it with the power of the true enemy
We only know that Sister can erase memories

What if Prof. Weisz knew that Rebecca was Nox's daughter and he raised her because of that
Drakken will also come back, he also knew about Rebecca's powers..
Noah was always sus to me

I need fucking answers
My brain will explode
Good job Mashima
:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don’t forget that Ziggy's memories were also erased
I don’t think that Ziggy erased the memories of the Shining Stars. Or he did it with the power of the true enemy
We only know that Sister can erase memories

What if Prof. Weisz knew that Rebecca was Nox's daughter and he raised her because of that
Drakken will also come back, he also knew about Rebecca's powers..
Noah was always sus to me

I need fucking answers
My brain will explode
Good job Mashima
:endthis:
Yeah, Professor Weisz was always sus to me ever since the Chronophage ate the planet he is coming from.

We never saw him in person aside from the stream after the Chronophage.

I suspect that he saw Rebecca leap in time unconsciously to save herself from death and he decided to make Happy into a robot and somewhat raise her.

Muller said that Professor Weisz was a genius and he didn't share some of his research and it was apparently something special.

Maybe he has some hidden motive behind his actions and wants Rebecca to use her somehow.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We always forget one important thing guys,
Connor from U2 had the same goals as the true enemy
Why?
Because he’s Nox's husband?
Why did his role change? Where was the true enemy in U1?

Next chapter is gonna be great
I feel like Hiro should use Xiaomei and explain thru her why we are where we are and why certain characters act differently.

Cause it's getting troublesome tbh.