General & Others Educating Yonko Fans For Free - 2024 Edition

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I dont particularly care if future villains are stronger than Luffy right now

thats kinda how shonen works

the gorosei are still stronger than admirals, so whatever? lol

Tbh if we were ranking fanbases, Admiral fans clear Yonkou fans by a mile.
Yeah man they are the bestest and strongest and smartest, I love them so much. I have been a fanboy of their unbiased genius like takes since the dawn of the internet. Truly I am in awe at their GOAT status.

I hope they keep being their very, very very very very very very very very very humble self.

Also self proclaiming yourself as a chad is totally cool, reminds me of this:

What a wise man Tywin was.

Yeah man they are the bestest and strongest and smartest, I love them so much. I have been a fanboy of their unbiased genius like takes since the dawn of the internet. Truly I am in awe at their GOAT status.

I hope they keep being their very, very very very very very very very very very humble self.

Also self proclaiming yourself as a chad is totally cool, reminds me of this:

What a wise man Tywin was.
Breathe

*Gasps*

OMG ITS AN ADMIRAL FAN!!!!! SIR MAY I LICK THE GROUND YOU WALK ON, I HAVE SMALL PLUSHIES SHAPED AFTER YOU. I GOTTA SAY I LOVE YOUR THREAD, IT WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL. ADMIRAL FAN LEE BA SHOU IS GREAT AND ALL WITH HIS TROLL THREADS BUT YOURS JUST INCREASED MY IQ BY 100 WHICH IS NOT SAYING MUCH GIVEN HOW YOU GUYS ARE SOOO MUCH SMARTER THEN THE REST OF US,PROBABLY IN THE 900 IQ OR 1000 IQ RANGE IF I HAD TO GUESS BUT GIVEN HOW VERY HUMBLE YOU GUYS ARE YOU DONT BRAG TOO MUCH ABOUT IT.

I WISH OTHER FANBASES SSAW THE LIGHT AND WORSHIPPED YOU LIKE I DO OH GREAT ONES, OH GODLIKE ADMIRAL FANS.
I canโ€™t imagine being a Kaido fan and feeling obliged to defend a 68 year old morbidly obese pregnant grandmother because of her proximity to Kaido
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I love Big Mom but its true fuck grandmas and fuck fat people, you are very wise Admiral fan Lee Ba Shou.

*Gasps*

OMG ITS AN ADMIRAL FAN!!!!! SIR MAY I LICK THE GROUND YOU WALK ON, I HAVE SMALL PLUSHIES SHAPED AFTER YOU. I GOTTA SAY I LOVE YOUR THREAD, IT WAS VERY EDUCATIONAL. ADMIRAL FAN LEE BA SHOU IS GREAT AND ALL WITH HIS TROLL THREADS BUT YOURS JUST INCREASED MY IQ BY 100 WHICH IS NOT SAYING MUCH GIVEN HOW YOU GUYS ARE SOOO MUCH SMARTER THEN THE REST OF US,PROBABLY IN THE 900 IQ OR 1000 IQ RANGE IF I HAD TO GUESS BUT GIVEN HOW VERY HUMBLE YOU GUYS ARE YOU DONT BRAG TOO MUCH ABOUT IT.

I WISH OTHER FANBASES SSAW THE LIGHT AND WORSHIPPED YOU LIKE I DO OH GREAT ONES, OH GODLIKE ADMIRAL FANS.

I love Big Mom but its true fuck grandmas and fuck fat people, you are very wise Admiral fan Lee Ba Shou.
Iโ€™ll take it

Tbh if we were ranking fanbases, Admiral fans clear Yonkou fans by a mile.

They're usually funnier too, a lot of Yonkou stans give mad basement dwelling crybaby victim mentality vibes. They seem legit hurt by the Admirals existence like they've personally committed atrocities towards them and most of them lack the wittiness and humour that the average Admiral chad tends to have.

And it makes sense too because Admirals have a common theme and look to them, Yonkou are all over the place, what's Big Mom got to do with Shanks? So how can you even stan the entire group like that. It seems forced.
Gorosei fans reign supreme