Future Events Egghead incident

Morgans is very close to Egghead Island now, so I see these options:
1. All/most Vegapunks get killed + destruction of Egghead Island like it happened with Lulucia Kingdom
2. Saturn gets killed
3. Grand fleet comes fighting the marines and seraphims and the later lose
4. It will be leaked to the world that Lulucia Kingdom / Ohara was destructed / the government itself assasinated Cobra
For me Egghead incident sounds more like something bad for the WG than for the SH
I think 2 and 3 have the best chance

Seems like Egghead incident is not going to be about the destruction of Egghead island but rather complete and utter destruction of marine forces being sent there.
Luffy CoC blast knocking out almost 90% of the marine fleet (like Shanks in Film Red) followed by Saturn running for his life and Kizaru getting bodied will surely shock the entire world. :finally: :finally:

- Dragon would take days to arrive
- Grandfleet would take days to arrive
^^ Both options are unrealistic unless Oda invents insta teleportation now for people.

- dozens of pacifista, who can be bombarded long range and sunk into the sea with the entire island.
- CP0, you mean 3 members? 2 of whom will more than likely turn go back to the World Government side once the marines arrive

The entire strawhat crew exists of what less than 12 people. With none of them ever having beaten a top tier in a legit 1on1.

Prime Roger Pirates were surrounded by an inferior Shiki pirates fleet and needed a lucky storm to escape. You believe an inferior strawhat crew is capable of legit beating a fleet much bigger than that Shiki fleet?
For that Ohara buster call where they knew they didn't have a combat threat, they had Kuzan/Akainu (though not in their primes) on board the ships, and they weren't even the main leaders of the bustercall.

Now you have a bustercall where they know there's insane power there, the marines are coming with powerhouses and fleet way beyond at Ohara.
Post automatically merged:

:luuh:
Uhhh we were literally shown instant teleportation this arc…

- Dragon would take days to arrive
- Grandfleet would take days to arrive
^^ Both options are unrealistic unless Oda invents insta teleportation now for people.

- dozens of pacifista, who can be bombarded long range and sunk into the sea with the entire island.
- CP0, you mean 3 members? 2 of whom will more than likely turn go back to the World Government side once the marines arrive

The entire strawhat crew exists of what less than 12 people. With none of them ever having beaten a top tier in a legit 1on1.

Prime Roger Pirates were surrounded by an inferior Shiki pirates fleet and needed a lucky storm to escape. You believe an inferior strawhat crew is capable of legit beating a fleet much bigger than that Shiki fleet?
For that Ohara buster call where they knew they didn't have a combat threat, they had Kuzan/Akainu (though not in their primes) on board the ships, and they weren't even the main leaders of the bustercall.

Now you have a bustercall where they know there's insane power there, the marines are coming with powerhouses and fleet way beyond at Ohara.

:luuh:
Mate, whatever events that have happened in Egghead is confirmed to have been a flashback as per the narration box, so we don't know exactly what the time frame is so there could be gap of days for anyone to come.

they can trap the Seraphim inside it
Maybe it is accessable for a rider or pilot. In this case it would need someone with a brain - Usopp/Franky for example or one of the Vegapunks - Someone who is good with tech.

I feel the iron giant will likely be a big plot device in the incident
I feel so, too. The power source is, what interests me the most.

Maybe it is accessable for a rider or pilot. In this case it would need someone with a brain - Usopp/Franky for example or one of the Vegapunks - Someone who is good with tech.

I feel so, too. The power source is, what interests me the most.
The power source is definitely interesting especially since the giant “suddenly lost power” two hundred years ago

About WB speech,lets remember that not always what characters says its exactly what happens (example: Luffy saying he will defeat Big Mom) otherwise it would be kinda spoilerish. I think a better final battle would be a pirate battle,but we'll see
I get the sentiment, but think about it. Joyboy hid the weapons, One Piece and told the story of the Void Century for a reason. To address the government beforehand or end the story when these things are discovered and their use makes little sense.

Also, the pure fact that luffy has a 2nd, true dream after being PK tells you it cannot end at LT. Theres just a lot that supports LT not being the end of the story.

About WB speech,lets remember that not always what characters says its exactly what happens (example: Luffy saying he will defeat Big Mom) otherwise it would be kinda spoilerish. I think a better final battle would be a pirate battle,but we'll see
The pirate battle is great as Luffys final bout before finding the one piece, but in all fairness, Oda likely created a second dream for luffy purely so his final fight would be against Imu.

Given the way Oda’s having several pivotal wars for the PK title play out across the verse atm i.e.
Law Pirates vs BB & his boys
Kidd Pirates vs Shanks Fleet

I’d like to think this war against the WG is a similar sorta challenge Oda's given Luffy & the Gang so hopefully this war btw Egghead & the WG actually gets to play out. If so, then I'm also of the mind that the news that shocks the world will be the SHs repelling the WG forces headed for Egghead.

In the OP verse, the WG are seen as a massive organisation that cannot be challenged/overcome. Whitebeard was of the same mind in the Oden flashback so he avoided challenging them and when he when he finally forced to do so, he ultimately lost in his war against them. So the SHs achieving this would be unprecedented event that will shake the very fabric of the WG & the people's faith in them. Luffy will also be able to stake a massive claim for the PK title, even more so than the winners from the wars mentioned above.

Also this arc, has some similarities with Enies Lobby:
- Cipher Pol presence & fights against Ciper Pol
- SHs invading WG's territory
- Buster Call like Forces

In that arc, the SHs also challenged the WG and won. Then it was simply a declaration of war with them burning down their flag and escaping a buster call but now I think they outright repel the WG's forces and I think Kizaru's defeat is what will ultimately make the WG retreat.

Imo this was the moment that kicked all of this off:

Its not about any particular war, there are multiple wars incoming for the "Throne".

We had the first battle with 2 Yonko. Now theres a 2nd with an Admiral and Gorosei. You have "smaller" wars going on with Law and Kid, but im not sure of they count much beyond battles.

After this there will likely be a 3rd battle with the Marines against Blackbeard/Fullalead. Maybe Luffy is involved, maybe not.

Then a 4th for The One Piece (Luffy's fleet vs Blackbeard's vs. Shanks'), not counting Elbaf's own conflicts.

Then a 5th for the entire world against the Marines, WG and whatever Pirate survives the One Piece battle.

The SHF's relevance will be for the last 2.

Because the Strawhats aren’t carrying 7 Seraphim along with them to roll the Blackbeard Pirates.
Also, the entire point of giving the Gorosei the highest command authority was to put that into practice.

Garp dying would be very shocking,i don't know what to think of this.
Members of the old generation dying is a common shounen staple. That shouldn’t shock anyone.

Last edited: