Speculations Egghead island arc battles

Don't know why anyone has this assumption the arc will be Zou sized lol. It's basically the only arc of its kind and there were no direct villains. There's an actual plot here with Bonney and Vegapunk clearly is antagonistic going by that last dialogue.

Anyway, the same guesses I've had for a few years tbh:

- Luffy vs Kizaru
- Zoro vs Kuma
- Jinbe vs Sentoumaru
- Sanji vs another Vegapunk Bodyguard (maybe Sentoumaru is 1 of 2 major Bodyguards or whatever).
- Franky vs Vegapunk (this makes the most sense to me tbh, considering Vegapunk is like a superior parallel to Franky)
- Rest of the crew potentially vs. The SSG or something.

No Serephim, they will be used for a future plot and theear. They also don't make great villains because they are essentially Lunarian copies of Shichibukai.

Not explaining my choices again, but frankly everyone I mentioned above can and should be involved in this arc, considering their ties to Vegapunk one way or another
Kuma is comatose in Paradise

You think he’s gonna regain sentience, ditch Dragon, and yeet himself to Egghead?

Kuma is comatose in Paradise

You think he’s gonna regain sentience, ditch Dragon, and yeet himself to Egghead?
Uhh, yeah pretty much lol. Vegapunk could have a way to immediately program him to teleport back to Egghead in a day or so.
Post automatically merged:

That better be Kuma's Seraphim version, the real one is with the revos. :watchout:
Kuma can teleport lol

Lol we'll see guys. I only say this because Bonney is 100% here to talk about Kuma, and Franky has stated that Kuma will likely be a future enemy going forward. Narratively, Oda wouldn't have included this if it's not meant to happen.Making a Lunarian version doesn't erase that.

And considering Kizaru and Sentoumaru's relationship, plus the fact that Kizaru is responsible for the Pacifista lasers, I can see him coming here to defend the island from Luffy.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Uhh, yeah pretty much lol. Vegapunk could have a way to immediately program him to teleport back to Egghead in a day or so.

Kuma can teleport lol

Lol we'll see guys. I only say this because Bonney is 100% here to talk about Kuma, and Franky has stated that Kuma will likely be a future enemy going forward. Narratively, Oda wouldn't have included this if it's not meant to happen.Making a Lunarian version doesn't erase that.

And considering Kizaru and Sentoumaru's relationship, plus the fact that Kizaru is responsible for the Pacifista lasers, I can see him coming here to defend the island from Luffy.
Egghead seems to very far from HQ lol.

Plus Kizaru is the most senior Admiral , he's staying in Mary Goise to handle the paperwork and dispatch forces to handle Rebellions.

Plus Lulusia got nuked, all higher officials will be in some kinda important meeting I bet

Egghead seems to very far from HQ lol.

Plus Kizaru is the most senior Admiral , he's staying in Mary Goise to handle the paperwork and dispatch forces to handle Rebellions.

Plus Lulusia got nuked, all higher officials will be in some kinda important meeting I bet
I'm curious if Kizaru could literally teleport himself too lol. The only reason he took "long" to get to Sabaody was because of the Buster Call basically, and even then, who's to say he didn't teleport from Mariejois to a ship lol.

And I think protecting Vegapunk could take precedent for any one particular admiral, especially Kizaru, who seems to be close to Sentoumaru and Vegapunk

I'm curious if Kizaru could literally teleport himself too lol. The only reason he took "long" to get to Sabaody was because of the Buster Call basically, and even then, who's to say he didn't teleport from Mariejois to a ship lol.

And I think protecting Vegapunk could take precedent for any one particular admiral, especially Kizaru, who seems to be close to Sentoumaru and Vegapunk
Vegapunk has the seraphim, the pacifista that the Marines used against a Yonkou. An Admiral going down alone...:jordanmf:

I don't expect big fights in this arc. So I think something like this may happen
Luffy vs some robot controlled directly by Vegapunk and some clash with Smoker

Zoro Vs Sentomaru/seraphim
Sanji vs Sentomaru/ Seraphim

Last edited:
Again, nothing to do with powerscaling. We don't even know if the Serephim are "interesting" antagonists developed for 1v1's. Kizaru showing up to have plot is actually a good thing lol. It's time to characterize Admirals, as we have with 2 Yonko.
It's not about powerscaling but you said that the seraphim are for later but an Admiral goes down now. You want to anger the Admiral fans? :kobeha:

Don't know why anyone has this assumption the arc will be Zou sized lol. It's basically the only arc of its kind and there were no direct villains. There's an actual plot here with Bonney and Vegapunk clearly is antagonistic going by that last dialogue.

Anyway, the same guesses I've had for a few years tbh:

- Luffy vs Kizaru
- Zoro vs Kuma
- Jinbe vs Sentoumaru
- Sanji vs another Vegapunk Bodyguard (maybe Sentoumaru is 1 of 2 major Bodyguards or whatever).
- Franky vs Vegapunk (this makes the most sense to me tbh, considering Vegapunk is like a superior parallel to Franky)
- Rest of the crew potentially vs. The SSG or something.

No Serephim, they will be used for a future plot imo. They also don't make great villains because they are essentially Lunarian copies of Shichibukai. They will get characterized though

Not explaining my choices again, but frankly everyone I mentioned above can and should be involved in this arc, considering their ties to Vegapunk one way or another
How the hell is Zoro supposed to fight Kuma if hes with Dragon ?