Future Events Elbaf Plot Points. What Will Happen?

What Happens?

• Total voters

This flashback scene is in Elbaf, with Saul there. VP says he's in hiding but its clearly just Elbaf lol, not roaming on a ship.

Said person is sinking ships in their vicinity (with no contact) and is suggested to be a DF user according to Laffite.

I dont agree that its Saul lol, otherwise there would have been zero reason AFTER this scene to leave this person nameless in the end.

You have to think about it from the Author's perspective, why would he ever have characters say things that make the reader think he's potentially a WG employee, a DF user, with a missing identity if in the end he's just Saul lol. It makes no sense
1. Flashback was over 20 years ago and Vegapunk said he’s “currently in hiding” people can move in 20 years.

2. All Lafitte knows is he’s Sinking ships via whirlpool, however, he’s merely guessing it’s a fruit power he has no legitimate idea.

3. Because the man marked by flames is meant to be a mysterious character to the world of one piece. He’s not meant to be an individual everyone knows about. Jaguar D. Saul is dead according to the world, even Vegapunk refused to state that the man he met was Saul.

4. Because these characters can only speak from their own experience. And they’re all partly right. Sauls an EX WG employee. Saul likely has a mysterious power allowing him to destroy ships. Clues are designed to lead you to the correct answer. And we’re given the clues to it being Saul.

What do you expect from Elbaf? Characters, storylines, events, fights, etc

imo.

Shanks finally meets Luffy and reveals hes a rat. Luffy v Shanks. BB arrives and kills Shanks

Loki introduced, burned-scar guy introduced, jaguar d saul reintroduced

I could see this being where some BMP decide to join Luffy, as well as Law

- Cross Guild - Red Hair Alliance !

- Straw Hats vs Red Guild...in a Davy Back Fight! A great race through a maze-like terrains, culminating duel between chosen fighters in separated arenas with specific themes!

- Zoro vs Mihawk, Luffy vs Shanks! The winner gets both great treasure AND loyalty from the defeated side!

- Akainu himself lead the fleet to demolish 3 competing Emperors at the same time!

- In a critical moment, ZEHAHAHA Teach arrives and kill (the gravely injured) Shanks, Akainu, or both!

- Elbaf God (a continental titan able to control the earth itself, the ancient father who in the past created Pizzaro's and Pica's devil fruits), arises and destroy Blackbeard!

- Blackbeard escape, while Elbaf JOINS Luffy as the final nakama! Elbaf intends to pay back his defeat by Imu!

- Elbaf step on Sunny and the Sunny drowns to the sea! Uuh..no, lil correction...Elbaf rises to the sky and hovering above and behind Sunny, as apparently Elbaf is the flying island that attract Bege's ship in the past!

- Stay tune for the next arc of One Piece, high fantasy version!

1. Flashback was over 20 years ago and Vegapunk said he’s “currently in hiding” people can move in 20 years.

2. All Lafitte knows is he’s Sinking ships via whirlpool, however, he’s merely guessing it’s a fruit power he has no legitimate idea.

3. Because the man marked by flames is meant to be a mysterious character to the world of one piece. He’s not meant to be an individual everyone knows about. Jaguar D. Saul is dead according to the world, even Vegapunk refused to state that the man he met was Saul.

4. Because these characters can only speak from their own experience. And they’re all partly right. Sauls an EX WG employee. Saul likely has a mysterious power allowing him to destroy ships. Clues are designed to lead you to the correct answer. And we’re given the clues to it being Saul.
Bro, the "mystery" of the burned man is still being perpetuated by Oda to the reader even after we found out Saul was alive. If it was implied to be him on Egghead, i would have agreed, but Oda keeps laying on the mystery of this person as if he's a roaming pirate sinking ships. Also, the last thing Saul has been shown to do is kill people or even have powers lol. We can assume all day if we want, but theres nothing that says hes a brutal pirate who has devil fruit powers lol.

It doesnt matter what the characters are saying or how, its the fact that narratively, it makes zero sense to lay mystery this way. In fact, if it WAS Saul, Oda would have very likely had one of Blackbeards crew mention he was a Giant or from Elbaf or something. Its how he lays on mystery for any character. Right now he's not letting anyone know who this person actually is or giving any hints towards it.

This is why I highly, highly doubt its Saul, the story is doing very little to associate the two characters together or even trying to.

Bro, the "mystery" of the burned man is still being perpetuated by Oda to the reader even after we found out Saul was alive. If it was implied to be him on Egghead, i would have agreed, but Oda keeps laying on the mystery of this person as if he's a roaming pirate sinking ships. Also, the last thing Saul has been shown to do is kill people or even have powers lol. We can assume all day if we want, but theres nothing that says hes a brutal pirate who has devil fruit powers lol.

It doesnt matter what the characters are saying or how, its the fact that narratively, it makes zero sense to lay mystery this way. In fact, if it WAS Saul, Oda would have very likely had one of Blackbeards crew mention he was a Giant or from Elbaf or something. Its how he lays on mystery for any character. Right now he's not letting anyone know who this person actually is or giving any hints towards it.

This is why I highly, highly doubt its Saul, the story is doing very little to associate the two characters together or even trying to.
When was the mystery reiterated? The Blackbeard Pirates? They wouldn’t know anything so why would oda unveil it through them? All they know is the rumored burned man.

The likelihood that oda would use a previously established resurrected character who fits the few hints we’ve been given towards the burned man’s identity is much higher than Oda making up some new random character for it.

Man marked by flames - Sauls burnt from head to toe

Man understands the importance of poneglyphs - Saul learned the importance of them from Vegapunk when he read the scholars research

Man who gets rid of ships via whirlpools - The Will of D is stated to bring storms which cause whirlpools

I genuinely don’t see the use of this character if it’s some random new person completely disconnected from the story

imo.

Shanks finally meets Luffy and reveals hes a rat. Luffy v Shanks. BB arrives and kills Shanks

Shanks already left Elbaf
Post automatically merged:

I genuinely don’t see the use of this character if it’s some random new person completely disconnected from the story
It's called introducing new characters to the story. It's how Oda's been able to continue this series for so long.

imo.

The last Mysterious Race to be introduced.. Those the Sea Kings were talking about that could repair the NoA..

Shanks already left Elbaf

It's called introducing new characters to the story. It's how Oda's been able to continue this series for so long.
Adding Random fodder like the scabbards is completely different than adding a character protecting the big key to the one piece just for the sake of adding new characters.

When was the mystery reiterated? The Blackbeard Pirates? They wouldn’t know anything so why would oda unveil it through them? All they know is the rumored burned man.

The likelihood that oda would use a previously established resurrected character who fits the few hints we’ve been given towards the burned man’s identity is much higher than Oda making up some new random character for it.

Man marked by flames - Sauls burnt from head to toe

Man understands the importance of poneglyphs - Saul learned the importance of them from Vegapunk when he read the scholars research

Man who gets rid of ships via whirlpools - The Will of D is stated to bring storms which cause whirlpools

Ill say it again, it doesnt matter what Blackbeard says or "when" he says it in his own timeline. It matters "when" the reader experiences it in the context of the story, which was after Saul's revelation to Robin. To keep adding to the mystery of this person even after Saul was revealed to be living makes zero sense, especially when its a character we know already lol. He has, not once, done something like this.

I also cannot fathom how "man marked by flames" is not the "Giant marked by flames" if its actually Saul, because his biggest characteristic would be that he's 60 feet tall lmao, not his scarring. I also would have a hard time believing nobody recognizing the former Vice Admiral or spreading that rumor. Too many logistical loopholes for me.

Finally, Im not sure why them being "a new character" is a detriment to the argument lol. Oda is still introducing us to new characters all the time. Hell, we havent even been formally introduced to Rocks, flashback or not. The Burned Man may very well even be him, considering his plot relevancy and having no formal introduction. And I can believe people wouldnt recognize Rocks because not even Marines under Sengoku knew who he was (i doubt this option too btw, but just an example on how easy it is to make another guess because we dont know what happened to him).

- Luffy will see Shanks as a bad person
- Usopp will be recognized as the great warrior of Elbaf
- The Man with a Burn Scar will be the main villain of the arc
- Loki will be the second main villain
- Strawhats will obtain the last poneglyph
- Robin and Saul reunion (Saul will be very important)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Elbaf will be a combinaton of Sabaody and Jaya. I give my reasoning here:

SH arrive, Luffy gets angry because RHP did something to Barto. Crew tells Luffy to not do anything stupid. He attacks Shanks. They have short not so serious fight. RHP tell SH that the moon is directly above Elbaf, genius Beckman tells them a way to go there. They consider doing it. Luffy learns that Sakazuki is planning ot execute people close to him. Perhaps including Barto, who got captured after Shanks beat him up. While preparing to leave Elbaf, BBP invade the island. They got Kid with them. Shanks tells Luffy he can deal with them. Kuzan switches sides and teams up with Shanks. Luffy leaves for New Marineford.
Glad you aren't writing one piece

Saul was the lone survivor of Ohara as it burned to the ground and last we saw him he was covered in bandages like a burn victim. Plus according to Vegapunk Saul is not at Elbaf and is currently “in hiding.”

So yeah a ship that roams the sea and a man covered in burns is very likely Saul.
Nah

Burned man is definitely not saul

Issue with Shanks and the Burned Scar Man is Shanks was leaving Elbaf in 1079 already. He just happened to run into Kid a tthe time. The Burned Man is specified to be in a ship roaming the seas, so ultimately being a direct island villain makes little sense unless he's all of a sudden forced to go there. Plus, Shanks never mentioned anything about this, only that he was at Elbaf to visit friends.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I totally disagree

The last RpG is what will converge man with Burn scar, BBP, Strawhats and RHP. SHs alone aren't getting it first.

Really don't think this is happening at Elbaf.

Nor I believe Burn scar man is at elbaf. Yes, SHs can learn about his whereabouts at Elbaf.

Issue with Shanks and the Burned Scar Man is Shanks was leaving Elbaf in 1079 already. He just happened to run into Kid a tthe time. The Burned Man is specified to be in a ship roaming the seas, so ultimately being a direct island villain makes little sense unless he's all of a sudden forced to go there. Plus, Shanks never mentioned anything about this, only that he was at Elbaf to visit friends.
You are right, I'm puching it because I dont have any idea of who will be the villain of this arc (I dont believe will be shanks or teach)

I think he might do something like he did in Egghead where there's a central story in Elbalf but we see other things around the world. Elbalf has its own culture and history and Oda tends to have the plot about the specific island, e.g., Skypiea. Like it or not, the most likely plotline is one that's been building for years... Big Mom.

Kid was defeated here and Law could up here. With Luffy ending up here we have all the people involved with Big Mom's defeat. I could see the parallel of where Law and Kid are defeated in Egghead and they reunite with Luffy in Elbalf and we see the emperors that defeated them fight in the Elbalf arc. And then both storylines build up the next arc of finding the man marked by flames as it essentially becomes just Luffy and Blackbeard on a race for the One Piece