Future Events Elbaf Plot Points. What Will Happen?

What Happens?

• Total voters
One thing that people are forgetting about the sabaody parallels is that they were initially meant to go straight to fishman island prior to kizaru mogging everyone so i still think elbaf won't happen now.

Emerald city where nami awakens her conqueror's haki, elbaf where usopp awakens his conqueror haki and then sanji awakening his conqueror haki with something involving his family ties to willie gallon and the ancient kingdom.

Emerald City, then the false elbaf theory by @Salah WG then true elbaf and a possible travel to the moon prior to lodestar, laugh tale and then the final war.
When this Arc started, Luffy did say He wants to go to Mary Geoise, and Caribou also commented on it, a Scene that Oda didn't need to add at all, and what makes me certain of it is that when Robin was about to tell him about Koby Incident, Luffy said that it's enough News for now, So literally Oda made Luffy involved & aware of Vivi Sub-Plot + Sabo Sub-Plot, but not of Koby Sub-Plot

That's cuz Koby Sub-Plot was written to be resolved without any SH involvement, on other hand, Luffy is gonna be part of Sabo/Vivi Sub-Plots which are obviously linked to Mary Geoise, so Luffy's Next Destination is Holy Land, not Elbaf

Kizaru Fleet are only added to prevent Rest of SHs from following Luffy, and to also deliver him to Government once He is defeated (Based on Hawkins Prediction), imo Monster Trio aren't going to Elbaf, instead Usopp's Lie from Thriller Bark will come True (When He said Hot Female Sword-Master with Meat, it was a Foreshadowing that Monster Trio are gonna end up by themselves)

It should also be noted that Wano saw Monster Trio get Super Strong, but Rest didn't get much PUs.
So while Monster Trio are having their own Arc, Rest are gonna meet Giants where Usopp will shine without Luffy/Zoro stealing spotlight from him due to having CoC, and They will train & get Stronger thanks to both Vegapunk & Giants

C

CensoredbyWG

what exactly is Sanji and Nami a conqueror in?

Outside of Luffy & Zoro realistically Usopp has the dream/potential to be a Conqueror. Even though he doesn't have FS he has his own advanced form of CoO that is similar to Issho's. Once he unlocks armament which should be this arc which would suffice as Usopps training arc. He'll be more confident and slowly unlock CoC given his dreams and ambitions and his fables outranks Sanjis dream of finding All Blue and Nami's of wanting to draw the world's topography. Plus his father is Yasopp a well respected and highly ranked pirate on Shanks' crew.

Those are no kingly ambitions from Sanji nor any other SH outside of Zoro, Luffy and Usopp.

Luffy's right hand man Zoro and his BFFL Usopp.
Already answered above.
Post automatically merged:

Hot Female Sword-Master
Any guesses on who that might be???
When this Arc started, Luffy did say He wants to go to Mary Geoise, and Caribou also commented on it, a Scene that Oda didn't need to add at all, and what makes me certain of it is that when Robin was about to tell him about Koby Incident, Luffy said that it's enough News for now, So literally Oda made Luffy involved & aware of Vivi Sub-Plot + Sabo Sub-Plot, but not of Koby Sub-Plot

That's cuz Koby Sub-Plot was written to be resolved without any SH involvement, on other hand, Luffy is gonna be part of Sabo/Vivi Sub-Plots which are obviously linked to Mary Geoise, so Luffy's Next Destination is Holy Land, not Elbaf

Kizaru Fleet are only added to prevent Rest of SHs from following Luffy, and to also deliver him to Government once He is defeated (Based on Hawkins Prediction), imo Monster Trio aren't going to Elbaf, instead Usopp's Lie from Thriller Bark will come True (When He said Hot Female Sword-Master with Meat, it was a Foreshadowing that Monster Trio are gonna end up by themselves)

It should also be noted that Wano saw Monster Trio get Super Strong, but Rest didn't get much PUs.
So while Monster Trio are having their own Arc, Rest are gonna meet Giants where Usopp will shine without Luffy/Zoro stealing spotlight from him due to having CoC, and They will train & get Stronger thanks to both Vegapunk & Giants
I have this little theory about sanji going to BMP in order to save pudding, zoro messing with cross guild and ultimately fighting mihawk and luffy could go for Mary Geoise, but why???

It would stretch even more the story+ luffy would go there, escape then go to elbaf, moon, lodestar, laugh tale and then elbaf again?

@Salah WG unless you believe that imu is NOT the final villain and the story would end with BB in laugh tale or the man marked by flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats wrong with people and davy back fights these days?:kobeha:
Well dunno about the others but i feel like Shanks, Buggy, Crocodile, Mihawk are all way too friendly with Luffy and Zoro so maybe Oda will try to scurry his way around and create a battle without actual need for killing people...not that Oda have the guts to kill people nowadays lol

No Shanks-Luffy reunion, Shanks already left Elbaf and in Egghead a day has passed, imo burned scar guy plot ( Jaguar D. Saul), last poneglyph and some lore ( the books from Ohara are here)

Well dunno about the others but i feel like Shanks, Buggy, Crocodile, Mihawk are all way too friendly with Luffy and Zoro so maybe Oda will try to scurry his way around and create a battle without actual need for killing people...not that Oda have the guts to kill people nowadays lol
Shanks has left Elbaf.
I agree that there is not hate or anything like that between Shanks/Mihawk/Croco towards SHs but it would be way anticlimactic to have them play some games while Zoro fights against Mihawk and some chapters later Shanks dies against Blackbeard.

At this point of the story i doubt Luffy will meet Shanks and have any chit-chat.
The only realistic scenario is to meet him right after Teach has defeat him/before his death.

Shanks has left Elbaf.
I agree that there is not hate or anything like that between Shanks/Mihawk/Croco towards SHs but it would be way anticlimactic to have them play some games while Zoro fights against Mihawk and some chapters later Shanks dies against Blackbeard.

At this point of the story i doubt Luffy will meet Shanks and have any chit-chat.
The only realistic scenario is to meet him right after Teach has defeat him/before his death.
Sigh, I wish people would stop peddling this theory that Blackbeard and Shanks will clash and Shanks will die from it without meeting Luffy lol.

The man is quite literally portrayed as essentially one of the most broken characters in the story (he uses Rogers moves and has not once shown to be hurt in present time) and Oda consistently (and ominously) teases his reunion with Luffy.

Its not getting shortchanged, its one of the most built up events in this story, far bigger than a "Shanks vs Blackbeard" plot that we all know would be offscreened and not lead anywhere realistically if Luffy isnt involved. This is why he had Law and Kid lose where they did, its abundantly clear that all 4 Yonko (and imo, Akainu to prevent themfrom fighting) will just likely encounter each other in the end, because all 4 will need the 4th RP.

Sigh, I wish people would stop peddling this theory that Blackbeard and Shanks will clash and Shanks will die from it without meeting Luffy lol.

The man is quite literally portrayed as essentially one of the most broken characters in the story (he uses Rogers moves and has not once shown to be hurt in present time) and Oda consistently (and ominously) teases his reunion with Luffy.

Its not getting shortchanged, its one of the most built up events in this story, far bigger than a "Shanks vs Blackbeard" plot that we all know would be offscreened and not lead anywhere realistically if Luffy isnt involved. This is why he had Law and Kid lose where they did, its abundantly clear that all 4 Yonko (and imo, Akainu to prevent themfrom fighting) will just likely encounter each other in the end, because all 4 will need the 4th RP.
I would love an evil Shanks (or something simiilar) plot twist but Oda isnt that guy.

I would love an evil Shanks (or something simiilar) plot twist but Oda isnt that guy.
You are overthinking it. Its not about "evil" Shanks. Its about him having his own goals and ideals separate from Luffy, which Oda has confirmed ("he has his own plans for the new era"). Whether or not he's truly bad is really anyone's guess.

Remember we have clear cut dialogue from Luffy that regardless of what he thinks of Shanks, he wants to fight him. Theres also a reason I keep Avatar what it is, to remind people that Shanks himself makes meeting Luffy seem like a big battle between them is brewing.

Liken it to Zoro and Mihawk. Mihawk isnt necessarily "evil", but that doesnt mean Zoro wouldnt fight Mihawk anyway to surpass him. Same way Luffy/Fuji treated Fujitora, a known "good" Marine.

Kid and Law will be there

Big Mom and Kaido will show up

Revos make their move in the outside world

Shanks and Buggy are not in this arc, instead they’re looking for RP to match the other Yonko.

SH centric arc

Luffy will gain his final CoC power up.

BB shows up at the end to low diff luffy

You are overthinking it. Its not about "evil" Shanks. Its about him having his own goals and ideals separate from Luffy, which Oda has confirmed ("he has his own plans for the new era"). Whether or not he's truly bad is really anyone's guess.

Remember we have clear cut dialogue from Luffy that regardless of what he thinks of Shanks, he wants to fight him. Theres also a reason I keep Avatar what it is, to remind people that Shanks himself makes meeting Luffy seem like a big battle between them is brewing.

Liken it to Zoro and Mihawk. Mihawk isnt necessarily "evil", but that doesnt mean Zoro wouldnt fight Mihawk anyway to surpass him. Same way Luffy/Fuji treated Fujitora, a known "good" Marine.
We had also a clear cut dialogue that he will fight BM and we know what happened.

Unless we get some plot twist there is zero build up for a serious fight between them.

B

Borasey79

I'd love to see this parallel narrative pulled off. The main story following Luffy wrecking shit in Mariejois, maybe even with his wings by his side, whilst every once in a while getting glimpses of the So-Far Useless SHs chilling in Elbaf, being spoonfed some important lore, training, and making more allies. And having the big reunion also coincide with Vivi's return to the crew.

But after Wano's structure, I'm not too confident Oda can deliver.

Plus, I don't see how it'd work from a big picture perspective. Would all the trouble Luffy gets into in Mariejois follow him to Elbaf, causing the start of the Final War?

We had also a clear cut dialogue that he will fight BM and we know what happened.

Unless we get some plot twist there is zero build up for a serious fight between them.
All current Yonko represent a dichotomy. Black/white for BB/Luffy, one being the forever darkness/evil, the other the light/joy. Buggy is the blue oni (calm, sad), while Shanks is the red one, which is associated with passion and getting into fights. It's in Shanks' nature to take anything important to him to the highest extend: all his speeches are filled with pathos, be it to Coby or to GB. If it's something he believes in, he'll go all in. Shanks had no real reason to fight BM. But Shanks yearns to meet Luffy again, and for Luffy to prove that they're equals. It's not about animosity, and it doesn't even have to be about having discordant goals. The meeting between the two has to be a clash because Shanks will use all his haki to test Luffy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comparing Big Mom to Shanks is pretty disingenuous lol, and you know why that is. One character far, far more important to the plot than the other. Considering Luffy purposefully did not want to fight Shanks first, its stands reason that Oda has the plan to have them encounter each other combatively.

Also, it was clear that with after Katauri, Oda was fine with giving Big Mom to other characters. We effectively saw Luffy's victory against the BMP in their own territory. Thats what the news article is all about in chapter 903.

ive never understood the fight against this lol. Its almost like people absolutely dont want it to happen and will make any excuse for it not to.

I'd love to see this parallel narrative pulled off. The main story following Luffy wrecking shit in Mariejois, maybe even with his wings by his side, whilst every once in a while getting glimpses of the So-Far Useless SHs chilling in Elbaf, being spoonfed some important lore, training, and making more allies. And having the big reunion also coincide with Vivi's return to the crew.

But after Wano's structure, I'm not too confident Oda can deliver.

Plus, I don't see how it'd work from a big picture perspective. Would all the trouble Luffy gets into in Mariejois follow him to Elbaf, causing the start of the Final War?

All current Yonko represent a dichotomy. Black/white for BB/Luffy, one being the forever darkness/evil, the other the light/joy. Buggy is the blue oni (calm, sad), while Shanks is the red one, which is associated with passion and getting into fights. It's in Shanks' nature to take anything important to him to the highest extend: all his speeches are filled with pathos, be it to Coby or to GB. If it's something he believes in, he'll go all in. Shanks had no real reason to fight BM. But Shanks yearns to meet Luffy again, and for Luffy to prove that they're equals. It's not about animosity, and it doesn't even have to be about having discordant goals. The meeting between the two has to be a clash because Shanks will use all his haki to test Luffy.
Exactly this, while I do believe theres more to Shanks underlying his character, its not even important. At its most basic, we know why they plan on meeting, its been evident since Chapter 1

Since giants can live so long, it’s likely that Elbaf will contain important records on Joy Boy and the Nika DF, allowing Luffy to fully understand the nature of his DF power and reach his endgame level.

Comparing Big Mom to Shanks is pretty disingenuous lol, and you know why that is. One character far, far more important to the plot than the other. Considering Luffy purposefully did not want to fight Shanks first, its stands reason that Oda has the plan to have them encounter each other combatively.

Also, it was clear that with after Katauri, Oda was fine with giving Big Mom to other characters. We effectively saw Luffy's victory against the BMP in their own territory. Thats what the news article is all about in chapter 903.

ive never understood the fight against this lol. Its almost like people absolutely dont want it to happen and will make any excuse for it not to.
It was just an example i'm not comparing BM with Shanks ofc.

Luffy said to Shanks that he will surpass him & his crew. Tbh someone could argue that he already did that the moment he took down Kaido but i dont want to dive into it.

Atm i dont see any build-up for these two crews to fight each other.
I cant imagine Usopp trying to "kill" his dad or Luffy trying to KO/kill Shanks.
This could very well change will some good plot twist ofc.

Its what you guys all been waiting for.
Linlin will wash up on the shores of Elbaf and make a return!
Family reunion! Its going to be great, guys. I am so stoked.