Elden Ring

IF we get a Miquella DLC, Malenia ''could" come back in a non-hostile role.
*hopefully* Rather I like her and her character a lot. Heck you could do alot with the whole Squad of em tbh. Except Mohg, He dies for GOOD!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I did it my guys. 113 hours of blood, sweat, and tears, culminating in the most unforgettable gaming experience I’ve ever had

And controversial opinion from what I’ve seen online: Radagon/Elden Beast are the best bosses in this game for me. Radagon felt like an appropriate test of skill for all of the lessons the game taught me while also being an extreme spectacle himself. The Elden Beast wasn’t perfect but the spectacle was so extreme and the fight itself was fun enough..I would give this final fight, personally, a mid S tier ranking among from bosses. I might sit down to do a tier list one of these days so you guys can see how I judge these bosses lol.

@Plex @Jaguark101 @Sentinel @Van @AdmiralKinyagi

I did it my guys. 113 hours of blood, sweat, and tears, culminating in the most unforgettable gaming experience I’ve ever had

And controversial opinion from what I’ve seen online: Radagon/Elden Beast are the best bosses in this game for me. Radagon felt like an appropriate test of skill for all of the lessons the game taught me while also being an extreme spectacle himself. The Elden Beast wasn’t perfect but the spectacle was so extreme and the fight itself was fun enough..I would give this final fight, personally, a mid S tier ranking among from bosses. I might sit down to do a tier list one of these days so you guys can see how I judge these bosses lol.

@Plex @Jaguark101 @Sentinel @Van @AdmiralKinyagi
Yeah, believe it or not, I don't hate Radagon and Elden Beast either.

Radagon is an amazing boss while Elden Beast is a cinematic way to send the game off.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Huh, you don't hate Placidusax and Malenia as much as I thought you did.

Also, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on Maliketh cuz you aren't gonna like where he's at on my list lmao.

You're also not gonna like where I put Nameless...
Yeah I don’t hate them at all. I think Placidusax is just overrated and I was expecting much more. Malenia is an S Tier fight crippled by a few horrendous mechanics that force her down to B tier imo.

Yeah I don’t hate them at all. I think Placidusax is just overrated and I was expecting much more. Malenia is an S Tier fight crippled by a few horrendous mechanics that force her down to B tier imo.
I agree on Malenia. Although Placid I don't think is lower than A tier but I also think I've had better RNG cuz most of my fights with him are teleport spam.
Post automatically merged:

For Elden Ring specifically this is my list.

I don't dislike Fire Giant as much as a lot of people (although boring, I think the mechanics are fine if you use the horse and the spectacle is cool).

I also really don't like Red Wolf, and I FUCKING HATE Lichdragon Fortissax as well as all NPC fights INCLUDING Mimic Tear.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung can you link the list you did for all the games?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree on Malenia. Although Placid I don't think is lower than A tier but I also think I've had better RNG cuz most of my fights with him are teleport spam.
Post automatically merged:

For Elden Ring specifically this is my list.

I don't dislike Fire Giant as much as a lot of people (although boring, I think the mechanics are fine if you use the horse and the spectacle is cool).

I also really don't like Red Wolf, and I FUCKING HATE Lichdragon Fortissax as well as all NPC fights INCLUDING Mimic Tear.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung can you link the list you did for all the games?
Mine goes from left to right btw. In other words I think Mohg > Radagon/Elden Beast as a fight lol.

Here is the link to my list, just delete the space

https://i.imgur.com/lyF8Rdj .png

I haven’t played Bloodborne/DeS yet so they’re not on my list lol.