Elden Ring

Good for you then, but a large portion of the players clearly don't share this opinion
Not even close to the majority as a series of community surveys on forums found that she’s the most popular boss in the game.

especially because it one-shots
Only if you literally stand there and let the whole thing hit you.

Dude, I’ve literally shown you footage of me face tanking one of the flurries with 35 vigor.

you're just basically coming at me and telling my experience isn't valid, only yours is
No, I’m literally showing you footage of a character with 35 vigor face tanking one of her flurries after you said it was a “one shot move” 3 times.

That’s not “my experience” that’s literally …. BRUH

You’re just discrediting literal footage of game mechanics by sayings “not my experience.”

also, the amount of reused bosses in this game fucking kills the uniqueness of every fucking boss
Also to rip into this point a bit. Let’s take a look at Sekiro.

5 Headless, 4 Drunkards, 4 Ogres, 4 Samurai Generals, 3 Shishimen Warriors, 3 Shadow Ninja, etc.

There’s only one unique miniboss in the entire game???

ah yes, because my entire critique of the game is just based on one move from Malenia
Do you need me to show you every boss at RL1??

Give me a boss that doesn’t have lots of openings. Any boss you want.
Post automatically merged:

ah yes, Elden Ring only copies minibosses

not actual main bosses

only minibosses get copied
Corrupted Monk? Genichiro? Headless Ape?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Plex i saw you mention Adula’s Moonblade the other day, this sorcery has got to be one of the single best horseback combat options in the game. It has a humongous hit box, is relatively extremely quick, and deals frost damage on top. This and Carian slicer are infinitely better horseback melee options than any Colossal weapons I’ve tried lol.

Finished my Guts playthrough of Elden Ring, and for the first time in my life, also platinumed a game

Malenia fight was a literal extreme diff draw where scarlet rot killed me just as I killed her, while i sat sweating bullets over whether or not it would count or if I needed to do the fight all over

As shown by the first platinum, absolutely incredible experience, 10/10. Two clear standout moments.

First, I think everyone shares, going down the elevator to Siofra and thinking “holy fuck, what is this!” Purposefully had only seen the bare minimum of promotional stuff for ER so had no idea there was an underground.

Second was entering Leyndall when you go around the corner and see the city spread out in front of you with the enormous dead dragon.

A special mention also to the Haligtree for being the closest thing to Lothlorien I’ve seen outside videogames. Which then made me think God, what would I do to get Miyazaki to make a game set in Middle Earth.

So I think I’m done with it for now, ready to move on to other things and wait for some DLC.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Exceptional job. I imagine he pretty much would’ve killed you in one hit had any of his moves landed right?

It’s really insane how much they buffed DEX via bleed in this game lol. As a strength/INT user, I pretty much have nothing that can match bleed users in terms of damage bar comet Azur in very specific instances, and Adula’s Moonblade via frost (and frost << bleed anyway lol)

Exceptional job. I imagine he pretty much would’ve killed you in one hit had any of his moves landed right?
Correct. I was also wearing stat boosting talismans like Radagon’s Soreseal that increase damage taken so any major hit would have been a guaranteed one shot. The only thing that didn’t one shot me was one of his range dagger throws once but even that only left me with a sliver of health.

Also, you can’t tell since it’s a smaller clip, but I must have fought him at level 1 over 50 times. Malenia and Maliketh are going to give me absolute hell when I take them on at RL1 eventually.

It’s really insane how much they buffed DEX via bleed in this game lol. As a strength/INT user, I pretty much have nothing that can match bleed users in terms of damage bar comet Azur in very specific instances, and Adula’s Moonblade via frost (and frost << bleed anyway lol)
Yeah, dex/bleed is an insanely powerful combination in this game. If I were reccomending a new player a build and they both didn’t want to struggle too bad or use summons I would reccomend a bleed build.

Last edited:
Fire Giant but no Morgott, bruh
Absolutely based take.

Not even Margit, already disliked lol. Mohg at #1 was woke though.
His top two were good choices.

Demod: "Elden Ring bosses have balance issues and are disappointing overall."
Also Demod: "Malenia is a top 3 boss"

What a legend.

I mean to be fair, I do think Malenia is a fun fight despite her bullshit. Just not top 3.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Absolutely based take.

His top two were good choices.

Demod: "Elden Ring bosses have balance issues and are disappointing overall."
Also Demod: "Malenia is a top 3 boss"

What a legend.

I mean to be fair, I do think Malenia is a fun fight despite her bullshit. Just not top 3.
Honestly the worse Demod video by far. His Bloodborne and Dark Souls videos are good but, tf was he smoking when he made this. My guy put the fucking Fire Giant above Radahn and Morgott.