Elden Ring

Never knew helping others is so fun!!

so i ended my latest play trough a few days ago to get ready for DLC, and now last night i was bored and in addicted to this game, i said lets help others defeat malenia why not? Few were trolls and we bullied malenia with OP weapons, but one or two were actually struggling and felt great helping them clear malenia, it felt like i've beat her for the first time myself lol.

Do you guys think beating Radagon / Elden Beast, but not starting out the final cutscene, will lock you out of the DLC?
Post automatically merged:

I'm hoping it's not the case, since:

- In the previews, they gave 150 RL characters, so they expect endgame characters
- In Dark Souls 1 you could do the DLC right before fighting Gwyn, because defeating him would send you to NG+
- In Bloodborne you could do the DLC right before fighting Gehrman and the Moon Presence, because defeating them would send you to NG+
- In Dark Souls 2 you could do the DLC after defeating the final bosses, as long as you didn't start Journey 2
- In Dark Souls 3 you could do the DLC after defeating the final bosses, as long as you didn't start Journey 2
- In Elden Ring you choose when you start Journey 2

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Do you guys think beating Radagon / Elden Beast, but not starting out the final cutscene, will lock you out of the DLC?

I'm hoping it's not the case, since:

- In the previews, they gave 150 RL characters, so they expect endgame characters
- In Dark Souls 1 you could do the DLC right before fighting Gwyn, because defeating him would send you to NG+
- In Bloodborne you could do the DLC right before fighting Gehrman and the Moon Presence, because defeating them would send you to NG+
- In Dark Souls 2 you could do the DLC after defeating the final bosses, as long as you didn't start Journey 2
- In Dark Souls 3 you could do the DLC after defeating the final bosses, as long as you didn't start Journey 2
- In Elden Ring you choose when you start Journey 2
No. You ending the game will not lock you out. The requirements are just beating Radhan and Mohg

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
OK so I'm thinking Miquella is one of these dudes who does anything for those he cares about no matter how vile. The ends justify the means type of guy. In his cut dialogue he says "Tarnished, thou art mine. May all, whether pure or vile, flourish under the elden ring." He deliberately forces affection from people and uses them until they drop.

Miquella gonna be using the chosen Tarnished for all his tasks, and he might ask us to do things we dont want. Refusing could cause NPCs to turn on us.

OK so I'm thinking Miquella is one of these dudes who does anything for those he cares about no matter how vile. The ends justify the means type of guy. In his cut dialogue he says "Tarnished, thou art mine. May all, whether pure or vile, flourish under the elden ring." He deliberately forces affection from people and uses them until they drop.

Miquella gonna be using the chosen Tarnished for all his tasks, and he might ask us to do things we dont want. Refusing could cause NPCs to turn on us.
I think everybody is expecting Miquella to turn out bad at this point, the biggest twist would be if he was just really good lmao

but it just makes sense

Malenia inherited the Radagon part, being a great warrior with red hair.

Miquella inherited the Marika part, being a pretty, master manipulator with blonde hair.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I think everybody is expecting Miquella to turn out bad at this point, the biggest twist would be if he was just really good lmao

but it just makes sense

Malenia inherited the Radagon part, being a great warrior with red hair.

Miquella inherited the Marika part, being a pretty, master manipulator with blonde hair.
I don't think Miquella is really a bad guy lol. The trailer literally starts off by saying "He wields love to writhe clean the hearts of men. There's nothing more terrifying." Just sounds like he can become an antagonist depending on your choices.

Fromsoft DLC tend to give you perspective on both parties, showing both are neither particularly good or evil. Both sides tend to be justified and fucked.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
SOTE Spoilers:

So I’ve decided to look at some of the DLC leaks that we’ve been getting, in part because I fully expect to be disappointed in this DLC like I was disappointed with the base game.

And there are some interesting lore beats that have leaked from the play testers:

1. There is a new incantation in the DLC that was an incantation that Melina was capable of utilizing if you summon her for the Morgott battle. You can summon a miniature Erdtree that heals everyone within a certain radius. Apparently this is a secret incantation of Marika’s.

This is interesting for a few reasons, but mainly imo because it further ties Melina to Marika. It’s been widely known that Melina’s code in the game files is labeled “Daughter of Marika,” and this idea seems to be furthered by the fact that Melina can use a secret incantation of Marika’s.

2. Apparently, there is an NPC in the DLC who herself is an Empyrean, but she has no relation to Marika at all. She is explicitly referenced as an Empyrean who is allied with the Land of Shadow/Crucible faction (which is apparently called the Scadutree faction?) iirc, this Empyrean is in the DLC story trailer, the woman kneeling down cradling that spiral looking weapon.

Which is great. I’m glad not all Empyreans are blood related with Marika, but now I’m even more confused as to what makes an Empyrean.

3. We got some more details on Miquella’s followers. That warrior armored chick (not the 4K promo art chick but the heavily armored warrior shown in the initial SOTE trailer) is named Freja and is a former follower of Radahn. She was infected with rot during the battle of Aeonia, but was cured by Miquella and so she followed him afterwards. There is also an NPC who was a former follower of Mohg but swore to cease his murderous ways because he believes in Miquella’s promise (which is still unknown).

4. Messmer’s relation to Marika is a bit more understood now. Basically Messmer’s war isn’t really a war but is more akin to a genocidal slaughter. The people of the Land of Shadow pleaded with Marika to stop Messmer’s slaughter but apparently she’s just completely estranged from him. It appears to be the case that Marika never exiled Messmer, but that he just sort of fell out of her graces because of the heinous shit he was doing.

However, it also appears that Marika secretly may approve of Messmer’s actions? Like she doesn’t want it to be known that she supports his genocide (called a crusade?) but secretly she actually approves of his reign of tyrany over the Shadow Lands.

Anyway, these are just brief teases that the play testers have talked about, among other shit I find less interesting.

Just speed to Mohg and Radahn and you are good :milaugh:
I already finished the game i really need to touch grass😂

Lmao Why would anyone want to start a newgame+ now?! :suresure:
As i already stated im retarded and i was bored i wanted to have fun with builds while waiting for dlc, :milaugh:

its all good tho i speed ran the remembrance bosses

I already finished the game i really need to touch grass😂

As i already stated im retarded and i was bored i wanted to have fun with builds while waiting for dlc, :milaugh:

its all good tho i speed ran the remembrance bosses
I tried to go straight for malenia in NG+ but it just wouldn't let me pass the door that the Tree Knight protects, I had to beat all the previous bosses while carrying millions of Runes

I wonder what could've happened if we beat the final boss without beating any other boss

I tried to go straight for malenia in NG+ but it just wouldn't let me pass the door that the Tree Knight protects, I had to beat all the previous bosses while carrying millions of Runes

I wonder what could've happened if we beat the final boss without beating any other boss
Not possible u need to defeat few bosses before elden beast and malenia