Elden Ring

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really love this game and am currently on my second playthrough. For those wondering what my name is based on, it's referring to those little fighting pots that you can encounter in the game.
:goyea:

I'm a huge fan of all the mandatory bosses in this game, they all manage to feel pretty epic in scale, especially in the visual department. Radahn especially has a nice little place in my heart since he feels a bit like a One Piece reference which I'll talk about below. I can not wait for the eventual DLC that will come for this. There are endless possibilities on where it can go.
:stealthblack:

About Radahn:
I don't know if it's just me but the whole vibe with Radahn feels like what Roof Piece and the fight against Kaido was like. You have someone referred to as "The Strongest Demigod" and this is a very unique fight in the franchise where you can summon multiple npcs at once multiple times. They did a really good job where even with all of these summonses the fight is still pretty hard which is nice.

As someone who has beaten all of the Soulsbourne games on Xbox, this one is probably my favorite. It's going to be pretty weird going back to the older games after this.

I really love this game and am currently on my second playthrough. For those wondering what my name is based on, it's referring to those little fighting pots that you can encounter in the game.
:goyea:

I'm a huge fan of all the mandatory bosses in this game, they all manage to feel pretty epic in scale, especially in the visual department. Radahn especially has a nice little place in my heart since he feels a bit like a One Piece reference which I'll talk about below. I can not wait for the eventual DLC that will come for this. There are endless possibilities on where it can go.
:stealthblack:

About Radahn:
I don't know if it's just me but the whole vibe with Radahn feels like what Roof Piece and the fight against Kaido was like. You have someone referred to as "The Strongest Demigod" and this is a very unique fight in the franchise where you can summon multiple npcs at once multiple times. They did a really good job where even with all of these summonses the fight is still pretty hard which is nice.

As someone who has beaten all of the Soulsbourne games on Xbox, this one is probably my favorite. It's going to be pretty weird going back to the older games after this.
I like how you compared Radahn to roof piece.

I get how some people wouldn’t like it because it isn’t skill based but fighting the strongest Demi-god w/ an infinite army of summons is cool as shit

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I really liked rykard! He was also a gimmick boss done well
That's also very true!
Spoilers for Rykard:
He's very similar to the Yhorm fight in DS3 where you have to use a special weapon for it. The fact that the spear you use makes use of your regular and strong attack is the perfect change to make that fight really fun.

Just my opinion.
I think the DS fanbase are overrating the game. For example Horizon forbidden west got all 9/10 because of the glitches that they fixed very quickly, but Elden Ring glitches did not affect it's rating.

That being said, it's definitely game of the year for me unless GoW drops this year. It's just not "game of the decade/generation" or "best game ever" like many claim.
~ 30 hours into the game. I humbly take back what I said. The glitches/rating point is still valid but the game is not overrated at all.

100% game of the year

Definitely overrated by DS players. It's a good game but no more than 4/5. Plenty of games like this. Just 1-2 years back we got AC Valhalla that beats it in almost every way.

Graphics are just bad for a game in 2022, storylines make almost no sense like usual, and performance issues.

Killed him with just a plus 2 weapon. Beforehand I kept circling his right and getting clipped by the halberd. I started circling his left and he became a pushover
Haha Yeah that's the general strategy. His fight becomes almost trivial.
But before then I had my fair share of deaths by him, annoyingly so.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Haha Yeah that's the general strategy. His fight becomes almost trivial.
But before then I had my fair share of deaths by him, annoyingly so.
It just really pissed me off that the answer was right there the whole time. I died like 6 times to him cuase he kept knocking me off my horse.

Worst part about the game is randomly running into a dragon. Only fear is an option.

It just really pissed me off that the answer was right there the whole time. I died like 6 times to him cuase he kept knocking me off my horse.

Worst part about the game is randomly running into a dragon. Only fear is an option.
The first dragon is a pain at the lower levels. Get high enough and it's a decent fight. But Try it using horseback... night and day difference. Especially when he goes to use his flamebreath.
The other two Dragon's I ran into, ugh, I got demolished.
Lakes of Liunerna or whatever and one on a bridge on the right side of the map.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The first dragon is a pain at the lower levels. Get high enough and it's a decent fight. But Try it using horseback... night and day difference. Especially when he goes to use his flamebreath.
The other two Dragon's I ran into, ugh, I got demolished.
Lakes of Liunerna or whatever and one on a bridge on the right side of the map.
I actually killed the dragon on the bridge by pure luck. When running away, it flew at me but got stuck in a falling animation. It just died lol