Elden Ring

No idea who that is. I got teleported to a crystal cave that lead out to a poison swamp. That lead to some dragon area with a dragon on a bridge. I just ran past it lol
Ahh you where in the agheel dragon ruins and opened the trap chest, ok yeah , I didn't know there was a dragon there, all the poison was enough for me.

Beat Radahn yesterday, I was probably overlevel as it took less than 10 tries to beat him (lvl 80, uchigatana+17 with frost/bleed)

New patch is out, some spells are getting a buff, mimic is nerfed among other weapons arts, new quests and bugs are fixed

RIP to Mimic bros. So glad I beat Malenia and Maliketh yesterday with it...
I didn't need him for Maliketh and I was playing pure STR.

He's still strong he just does half damage.
Post automatically merged:

RIP to Mimic bros. So glad I beat Malenia and Maliketh yesterday with it...
Also bruv make sure you don't miss Mohg.

I think he's like a Nameless King level fight if you get the quest items that negate his blood healing.

Possibly my favorite boss.

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I didn't need him for Maliketh and I was playing pure STR.

He's still strong he just does half damage.

Also bruv make sure you don't miss Mohg.

I think he's like a Nameless King level fight if you get the quest items that negate his blood healing.

Possibly my favorite boss.
I already did Mohg before Malenia! He is a great fight! What's your favourite legacy dungeon so far? I really like Raya lucaria academy.

I already did Mohg before Malenia! He is a great fight! What's your favourite legacy dungeon so far? I really like Raya lucaria academy.
Leyndell for me.

Also, apparently Radahn got massively nerfed in the latest patch.

I really love this game and am currently on my second playthrough. For those wondering what my name is based on, it's referring to those little fighting pots that you can encounter in the game.
:goyea:

I'm a huge fan of all the mandatory bosses in this game, they all manage to feel pretty epic in scale, especially in the visual department. Radahn especially has a nice little place in my heart since he feels a bit like a One Piece reference which I'll talk about below. I can not wait for the eventual DLC that will come for this. There are endless possibilities on where it can go.
:stealthblack:

About Radahn:
I don't know if it's just me but the whole vibe with Radahn feels like what Roof Piece and the fight against Kaido was like. You have someone referred to as "The Strongest Demigod" and this is a very unique fight in the franchise where you can summon multiple npcs at once multiple times. They did a really good job where even with all of these summonses the fight is still pretty hard which is nice.

As someone who has beaten all of the Soulsbourne games on Xbox, this one is probably my favorite. It's going to be pretty weird going back to the older games after this.
Radahn got nerfed

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
- Weapon hitboxes are much smaller (~40%)
- Melee Damage is generally weaker (~8-10%)
- Some projectile/explosion hitbox sizes are smaller, grow more slowly.
- The fucking homing orbs and meteors have seemingly been heavily modified (thank god)
- A billion other things
Damm. I am surprised they didn't nerf Malenia. I would personally take out her "heal on hit" ability from phase 1 but leave it in phase 2 to be more balanced.

just finished it, at level 161 :getnappaed:
although haven't gone to dynasty mausoleum and haven't fought millenia yet:vistalaugh:

bosses became easy after the combo I found....Mohg in second attempt, Dragon Lord on 2nd/3rd attempt, Godfrey on 3rd/4th attempt..... Millenia is supposed to put up a challenge, let's see .... (maliketh was a bit hard, maybe 7-8 attempt, elden beast was hardest with those lasers)