Powers & Abilities Enma General Discussion Power-up / Black Blade

Power up?

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Hitetsu said that regular swordsmen would pass out when they try to use it.

sounds more like a liability
Does Zoro look like a regular swordsman to you???
Post automatically merged:

I am not sure tbh. I have always thought Shusui was the better sword tbh :kayneshrug:

I am gonna troll you lot so hard if Hiyori ends up taking back her sword and she doesn't pass out from it. :madmonk:

Last edited:
Does Zoro look like a regular swordsman to you???

I am not sure tbh. I have always thought Shusui was the better sword tbh :kayneshrug:

I am gonna troll you lot so hard if Hiyori ends up taking back her sword and she doesn't pass out from it. :madmonk:
If Hiyori manages to use Enma at the end of this I will sport a used condom as an avatar for a week before deleting my account.

What is this logic?
Okay, give Zoro a wooden sword and have him fight Kaido. Zoro dead.
Notice how you have to go to an impossible extreme for your point? This sword, that sword, a scythe... Zoro will fight with something halfway decent and not make an excuse of he loses. A wooden sword has nothing to do with anything.

That doesn't go toward the point of Enma being a power up or not.

If Hiyori manages to use Enma at the end of this I will
Notice how you have to go to an impossible extreme for your point? This sword, that sword, a scythe... Zoro will fight with something halfway decent and not make an excuse of he loses. A wooden sword has nothing to do with anything.

That doesn't go toward the point of Enma being a power up or not.
Lmaooo literally said give him ANY replacement and he doesnt power down, stfu.
How strong a sword is matters just as much how strong the swordsman is. Did Zoro get stronger (regardless in whatever way) after acquiring Enma?
Answer Yes, its a power up.

Did you try to debunk my logic with a wooden sword just now?
You defeated
Give Zoro any other (real) sword, he will perform the same.
Since he didnt power down due to lack of Enma, how can Enma be a power-up?
If Zoro used the two swords he used against Hachi, he would not be on the same level. Your argument is next level retarded.

Lmaooo literally said give him ANY replacement and he doesnt power down, stfu.
How strong a sword is matters just as much how strong the swordsman is. Did Zoro get stronger (regardless in whatever way) after acquiring Enma?
Answer Yes, its a power up.

If Zoro used the two swords he used against Hachi, he would not be on the same level. Your argument is next level retarded.
If a wooden sword was a sword, you wouldn't call it a wooden sword, just a sword. Come on now.

By your logic a pianist should be able to give a concert on a VTech