Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how Zoro fans create random patterns with headcannons to try to separate Luffy and Zoro from Sanji, as if the force dynamics had never been clear in the manga.

Zoro fanboys only know Zoro, they don't know Sanji. They will never meet the character Sanji and how his strength is driven by feelings and outpourings of anger, and that the choice is survival training in hell fits Sanji much more so that he arouses the ire of his strength more.

I mean, a top tier could be a Sanji master, but maybe Sanji would never have learned to use skywalk, specter and hell memories, or he would never have learned to get so fast that would blitz an veteran. He won this through difficult survival situations.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's funny how Zoro fans create random patterns with headcannons to try to separate Luffy and Zoro from Sanji, as if the force dynamics had never been clear in the manga.

Zoro fanboys only know Zoro, they don't know Sanji. They will never meet the character Sanji and how his strength is driven by feelings and outpourings of anger, and that the choice is survival training in hell fits Sanji much more so that he arouses the ire of his strength more.

I mean, a top tier could be a Sanji master, but maybe Sanji would never have learned to use skywalk, specter and hell memories, or he would never have learned to get so fast that would blitz an veteran. He won this through difficult survival situations.
He was angry in wci and beat no one.

Can you not read ?
Ivan would struggle with g4. Let alone the random okamas.
Theres beasts that needed kkg
Beasts that needed tankman
Beast that needed snakeman
Beasts that needed boundman etc.
In what way is the okama randos comparable?
Sigh. Understand what I'm asking before you respond

Is current G4 = to the G4 that the monsters face?
Needing G4 does not mean the monsters are as strong as G4.
Do you know how many monsters where capable of tangoing with G4? We only know of ONE.
Do you know how strong these monsters where in relation to G4?
Do you know how strong these monster where is relation to Ivankov?
Do you know how strong these 99 masters where in relation to Ivankov?
Why does them being random make them less effective when all the monster Luffy faced are just as random?

HA001

Sigh. Understand what I'm asking before you respond

Is current G4 = to the G4 that the monsters face?
Needing G4 does not mean the monsters are as strong as G4.
Do you know how many monsters where capable of tangoing with G4? We only know of ONE.
Do you know how strong these monsters where in relation to G4?
Do you know how strong these monster where is relation to Ivankov?
Do you know how strong these 99 masters where in relation to Ivankov?
Why does them being random make them less effective when all the monster Luffy faced are just as random?
Do you think any of those 99 okamas were stronger than luffy ?

so luffy and zoro had exactly one motivation regarding the timeskip: Get stronger.

Sanji was also motivated to become stronger, obviously, but he was also motivated to learn this new style of cooking that he has never seen before.

I still don't get what you are trying to say with this
:seriously:
this is one side conversation and I don't see a reason to continue it.

That’s literally what oda did. Zoro and luffy are both supernovas sanji isn’t. Both solely trained to improve nothing but their strength while sanji didn’t. Clear cut proof right there
Exactly, this is a random pattern

I can create one too, see:
Sanji was the only strawhatz whom Luffy said could not be King of the Pirates without him. So Sanji is stronger than Zoro.

You create these patterns constantly. It seems to me that portraits and the dynamics of the manga don't matter to you, all that matters are headcanons that the Zoro fandom create inside your bubble as if they were inviolable truths

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Exactly, this is a random pattern

I can create one too, see:
Sanji was the only strawhatz whom Luffy said could not be King of the Pirates without him. So Sanji is stronger than Zoro.

You create these patterns constantly. It seems to me that portraits and the dynamics of the manga don't matter to you, all that matters are headcanons that the Zoro fandom create inside your bubble as if they were inviolable truths

Lmao random pattern my ass. The worst gen have been highlighted from the end of the pretimekip and in every arc from then on. This is on a consistent basis where they are mentioned to be the flag bearer for the new era. Your boy ain't part of it. Deal with it.

You're also acting like luffy wouldn't be saying that to any other crewmate. Now that's talking out of your ass.

And on your last point, we don't create these parallels. Oda does, we are the ones that notice it. Why are you blaming zoro fans when you should instead be blaming the author?

Sanji will always have an opponent of the same level as Zoro's opponents.

If Zoro faces Kaku, then Sanji faces Jabura.
If Zoro faces King, then Sanji faces Queen.

If Zoro faces Mihawk, then Sanji faces an admiral who is </= Mihawk. That's the dynamics of the story, I'm just respecting the plot created over the years.

Imo: EoS Zoro >/= EoS Sanji >/= Mihawk
Issue is this logic doesn't work because Sanji only has opponent same level as Zoros opponent ONCE.

By the same logic Zoro had opponent stronger than Luffys opponent once.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't think the logic of who faces who even is the primal focal point here..

It is just that Mihawk is Zoro's ultimate goal

Zoro is not meant to surpass Mihawk by a long shot and so if Zoro will only slightly surpass Mihawk I don't see why Sanji is meant to do that much, unless he will be as powerful as Zoro, however nothing indicates this as per now

Also there's no real need to introduce Zoro in this discussion

Sanji really is simply too far from admiral level for even absurd zenkai boosts to cover that which are improbable nevertheless

Issue is this logic doesn't work because Sanji only has opponent same level as Zoros opponent ONCE.

By the same logic Zoro had opponent stronger than Luffys opponent once.
Kuroobi/Hachi, Bon Clay/Daz Bones were extremely close.

You can shit on Bon Clay, but Oda respected him so much that he dominated and sent Mr.1 flying, and Daz/Bon were totally controversial on some panels in the manga. This was a clear way for Oda to express to fans how strong Bon Clay, was and how comparable they were.

With King/Queen it will be exactly the same, and Mihawk/GB too.

In the other arcs, Sanji didn’t have a serious x1, so it’s unfair to measure it

OT: It has been shown as it takes a very very special man with unparalleled will power, larger than life ambition and exceptional desire to get stronger to become Worlds Strongest Swordsman and Zoro will become that after surpassing Mihawk.

The title was once put in same breath by Kuma when Zoro mentioned his ambtion, Kuma said "close enough" to Pirate King and was willing to take Zoros head over Luffys head.

Sanji was NOT that special of a person so he had to essentially lie, and claim something that in my personal opinion even Kuma didn't believe.

It would severely downplay severity of Zoros ambition, go against what he represents and essentially cheapen all the trials and tribulations Zoro would go on his journey to surpass Mihawk.

The logic of "Sanji will always have opponents close to Zoro" is a very intellectually disingenuous because first of all it is blatantly false if we look at Alabasta, Skypea, Thriller and also consider that there have been multiple arcs where Sanji didn't even have a 1v1 fight. But even if it was true, it doesn't mean same will happen EoS.

By what logic does Sanji surpass Mihawk? What will power, drive, ambition or desire to get stronger has shown?

In my opinion Sanji will loose low difficulty because I view EoS Sanji as slightly stronger than Katakuri where as Dracule Mihawk nearly as strong as Gol D Roger.

HA001

Kuroobi/Hachi, Bon Clay/Daz Bones were extremely close.

You can shit on Bon Clay, but Oda respected him so much that he dominated and sent Mr.1 flying, and Daz/Bon were totally controversial on some panels in the manga. This was a clear way for Oda to express to fans how strong Bon Clay, was and how comparable they were.

With King/Queen it will be exactly the same, and Mihawk/GB too.

In the other arcs, Sanji didn’t have a serious x1, so it’s unfair to measure it
Mr 1 destroys bon clay his kick did no damage.
Zoros fighting an admiral and mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.