Questions & Mysteries Espada vs Sternritter — Better Antagonists?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Between these two groups, who do you prefer as major antagonists and the military might between the two major antagonists of the series? IMO, the Espada (and Arrancar) come off as more unique and interesting. Maybe because of how much sooner into the series they were introduced, or their lower numbers overall. But it felt like each Espada had some really unique but fitting ability. There was some cohesion to their abilities. Whereas the Sternritter were doing everything under the Sun and had nothing much in common besides a few basic Quincy techniques among them.

It also feels that, apart from Bazz-B, Jugram, Bambietta, Giselle, and the Schutzstaffel, the Sternritter were just there to kill time. Almost like the fracciones rather than threats themselves.

Anyways. Favorite race between them? Favorites of each group?

Starrk, Barragan and Halibel are my top Espada. Likewise, Askin, Bambietta and Gerard Valkyrie are easily my favorite Sternritter.​

H

Haoshoku

@TheAncientCenturion invading a different section is not the same as creating a dedicated section
This section will soon be getting some renovations similar to what happened to SS:

Kingdom will be next :pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

OT, I think the Espada are more iconic and unique as villians because they’re more fleshed out and have more character moments. Most of the sternritters suck as characters and don’t really stick out. But I like some of their designs and abilities, they aint lacking in that department for sure. The Sternritter are the more mightier force, they trashed the Sereitei without even their full force in their first invasion in a historic L of the Gotei 13.

as for favorites, out of the Espada my picks would be Ulquiorra, Halibel, Grimmjow and Nel. For the sternritter it would be Bambietta, Bazz B, Lile (this mans is a goat sniper), and As Nodt.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Sternritter are the more mightier force, they trashed the Sereitei without even their full force in their first invasion in a historic L of the Gotei 13.
You ain't kidding. 2 years of training to fight an Aizen level threat, and the Sternritter come in and make jokes out of the Captains. Not even all of that is because they couldn't go bankai, the Sternritter liked their Volstag more than Bankai in most scenarios. The best Espada are mid tier for Sternritter with Segunta Ulquiorra maybe like, Bazz-B level.

as for favorites, out of the Espada my picks would be Ulquiorra, Halibel, Grimmjow and Nel. For the sternritter it would be Bambietta, Bazz B, Lile (this mans is a goat sniper), and As Nodt.
Nel's a good one. Forgot about her lol. Lille is cool until he turns into a god damn bird.
@TheAncientCenturion invading a different section is not the same as creating a dedicated section.

Regardless, as long as you take all your Bleach nonsense out of my beloved Kingdom section then I shall no longer post bomb your threads. :pepedoffy:

If not.... :sadgrin:
Don't worry Tartan, we'll be back. Just after we muster our forces.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
The Epsada are indeed more unique and interesting, but they were nothing but standard henchman to be taken out by the Soul Reapers without that much trouble.

The Sternritter had the fear factor and made an impact with their complete domiantion in their first invasion and stole bankai's. They forced a lot of changes within Soul Society.

This section will soon be getting some renovations similar to what happened to SS:

Kingdom will be next :pepedoffy:
The more Bleach fans attempt to invade my beloved Kingdom, the more I will create work for a certain trio of pro-Bleach Mods. :wellwell:

You can literally invade anywhere else and I will give no fecks. Just stay out of my Kingdom. :kata:

Otherwise, I might decide to flood this section with actual Shokugeki No Sōma content. :sadgrin:

*Quickly looks up the plot on Wikipedia*

Feck.:lusalty:
Don't worry Tartan, we'll be back. Just after we muster our forces.
Hear that @Admiral Lee Hung ? These Bleach sassenachs are already having to muster their forces just for little old me. You are going to have plenty of content for the meme series.:absojustice:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The more Bleach fans attempt to invade my beloved Kingdom, the more I will create work for a certain trio of pro-Bleach Mods. :wellwell:

You can literally invade anywhere else and I will give no fecks. Just stay out of my Kingdom. :kata:

Otherwise, I might decide to flood this section with actual Shokugeki No Sōma content. :sadgrin:

*Quickly looks up the plot on Wikipedia*

Feck.:lusalty:

Hear that @Admiral Lee Hung ? These Bleach sassenachs are already having to muster their forces just for little old me. You are going to have plenty of content for the meme series.:absojustice:
Who's to say our plan stops at Kingdom? This whole website could be transformed into a glorious, Bleach paradise. :finally:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Espada are better, Grimmjow, Ulquiora, Stark are all awesome characters
I like Noitora too. It was nice to have some brutal relationship between espada members. His history with Neil was good and I really like his resurrection .

Ulquiorra was so awesome : his first appearance when he deflect Kisuke attack and hit Yami is amazing beyond words.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmao, for me he was aight, not good to the point where I’d like him or bad. He lowkey was the Quincy version of a smarter and more powerful Yammy.
He was but Yammy had more character. I liked Yammy's interactions with other Espada. Especially his relationship with Ulquiorra. This dude I hardly remember a panel of him not putting me to sleep.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao, for me he was aight, not good to the point where I’d like him or bad. He lowkey was the Quincy version of a smarter and more powerful Yammy.
Gerard was fun to watch and had a pretty enjoyable personality. Basically Quincy Diet Coke Zaraki but with a killer design. Definitely in my top 10 Sternritter.