Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
Argentina will win this easily the coach has been rotating player this entire tournament
This is as complacent as it gets. Look at the teams Colombia has beaten in the last year (Spain, Germany, Uruguay, Brazil) and tell me again this will be an easy match for Argentina.

Argentina had an easy time reaching the finals due to only playing against small teams (almost lost to Ecuador anyway)

While Colombia actually played against the second best team in the tournament and won with only 10 players in the field.

Rn, it is undeniable Colombia is in better form going into the final.

Last edited:
ℋℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒹ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ ℊ𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℰ𝓃ℊ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉ℯ 90 +10, 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓋ℯ ℊℴ𝒶𝓁 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝓃 ℴ𝓌𝓃 ℊℴ𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝓊𝒸𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉 ℴ𝒻𝒻 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ𝒽𝒶𝓂.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ℋℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒹ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ ℊ𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℰ𝓃ℊ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒸ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉ℯ 90 +10, 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓋ℯ ℊℴ𝒶𝓁 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝓃 ℴ𝓌𝓃 ℊℴ𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝓊𝒸𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒷ℯ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉 ℴ𝒻𝒻 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ𝒽𝒶𝓂.
Hi

This is as complacent as it gets. Look at the teams Colombia has beaten in the last year (Spain, Germany, Uruguay, Brazil) and tell me again this will be an easy match for Argentina.

Argentina had an easy time reaching the finals due to only playing against small teams (almost lost to Ecuador anyway)

While Colombia actually played against the second best team in the tournament and won with only 10 players in the field.

Rn, it is undeniable Colombia is in better form going into the final.
Most likely Argentina is still very good team , If you look at the current Argentina team Scaloni has been rotating all the player in this entire copa .

Final will be very close but I still think Argentina has got this in the bag .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Most likely Argentina is still very good team , If you look at the current Argentina team Scaloni has been rotating all the player in this entire copa .

Final will be very close but I still think Argentina has got this in the bag .
Yeah! Argentina is favourite to win this.

Only lost 2 games since 2021.