Chapter Discussion Every new chapter proves more and more that Haki > Swordsmanship

east blue and marineford
Which used like 25% of power system compared to now.
Post automatically merged:

As I said I don’t know if I should classify Roger and shanks as swordsman. Yes, they use swords. But we have seen a lot of people use swords and not consider themselves swordsman in one piece. If they are swordsman than they are top top tier.
rayleigh, oden and fujitora are not top top tier but a tier below that, the top tier. And Fujitora also has DF power which automatically doesn’t make him a pure swordsman.
I thought people knew that it takes more than owning a sword to be swordsman.
Those who you are talking about carry a sword but don't consider themselves Swordsman , always have an another resort.
King had Lunarian Plot.
Bigmam had Over powered devil fruit.
Who else?

Also I don't think so there's a tier gap between
Roger , shanks , Oden , ray , fujitora.
Anyone can topple anyone , haki bloom or DF powers bloom is real at crucial moments.

The best Haki users so far are not swordsman.
Joyboy, Garp, Luffy I don’t know if I should classified Roger, Shanks as swordsman. They fight with a sword but are not really classified as swordsman. So I don’t know why people here claim that swordsmanship and Haki are so interconnected. The only top top tier swordsman is Mihawk and he probably will have great Haki but so far that’s just speculation. Oden was strong but I don’t put him on the same level as Roger, Garp, WB and shanks. He is tier below with Rayleigh and some others.
Haki is a power that enhances all fighting styles and develops differently depending on the fighting style.

little prediction: black blade bros incoming
How are roger and shanks not swordsman lmfao

Kamusari = technique that transcends swordsmanship. Thats why Roger wasn't WGS, same as Shanks.

They literally use the sharp edge while swinging their swords and it still doesn't cut but it does more damage than any cutting attacks.

We see the concept of swordsman not cutting with their sharp edge concept when Zolo learned to cut steel, but the point of that was not doing any damage.

Kamusari is the opposite of that, it doesn't cut but it does more damage than any other cutting attack while using the sharp edge of their swords.

Kamusari = technique that transcends swordsmanship.

They literally use the sharp edge while swinging their swords and it still doesn't cut but it does more damage than cutting attacks.

We see the concept of swordsman not cutting with their sharp edge concept when Zolo learned to cut steel, but the point of that was not doing damage.

Kamusari is the opposite of that, it does more damage than any other cutting attack while using the sharp edge of their swords.
How do you know it does more damage than ''any cutting attack'' ?
Oden was up immediately after he got hit by it.
Kid was down but that's because he is a bum used for hyping others.
What about a no named attack that cut a gigantic moutain when we were told that Garp (the real hakiman) had to punch a mountain several times to train against Chinjao ? Doesn't count I bet !

How do you know it does more damage than ''any cutting attack'' ?
Oden was up immediately after he got hit by it.
Kid was down but that's because he is a bum used for hyping others.
What about a no named attack that cut a gigantic moutain when we were told that Garp (the real hakiman) had to punch a mountain several times to train against Chinjao ? Doesn't count I bet !
Zolo uses Asura + CoC Haki attacks on Kaido, Kaido doesn't even fall.
Luffy uses no touching CoC attack with base form, Kaido falls.
Zolo's other cutting CoC Haki attacks wouldn't even come close to G4 and G5 Luffy's CoC Haki attacks.

Mihawk failed to remove Diamond Jozu in front of WB.
Roger removes Oden easily and fights WB with a no touch Haki attack.

No touching Haki blasts are doing more damage, transcends swordsmanship.

Garp was just using basic CoA to compete with Chinjao's CoA, you think Garp was using CoC while punching Chinjao? Garp is the same guy trains without using Haki while punching the ship, of course he would limit himself with CoA while clashing with Chinjao as well.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Haki is a BUFF for every combat style but swordsmanship depends on haki more than any other style.
There are specific tasks in swordsmanship that cannot be achieved without haki.
Such as cutting fire, water and other intangible thing as well as forging weapons black and more.
Anti-Zolo/Mihawk gang practicing self-sabotage more than ever, keep it going. :milaugh:

Well that explains a lot
Post automatically merged:

Haki is a BUFF for every combat style but swordsmanship depends on haki more than any other style.
There are specific tasks in swordsmanship that cannot be achieved without haki.
Such as cutting fire, water and other intangible thing as well as forging weapons black and more.
Anti-Zolo/Mihawk gang practicing self-sabotage more than ever, keep it going. :milaugh:
Fist fighting depends just as much on it. And we don’t know if cutting fire, water and other things depends on Haki. Although it is very likely so.

Roger had the strongest haki therefore he was the strongest swordsman.
Mihawk, Shimotsuki and Elbaf lore that revolve around swords and black blade is going to make Roger look small in comparison.

He had help and his era was meh. Same with Whitebeard who was literally disrespected by the marines.

Unlike Wano and Elbaf were widely "feared" only because of certain individuals which is telling.

Mihawk, Shimotsuki and Elbaf lore that revolve around swords and black blade is going to make Roger look small in comparison.

He had help and his era was meh. Same with Whitebeard who was literally disrespected by the marines.

Unlike Wano and Elbaf were widely "feared" only because of certain individuals which is telling.
What are you reading? Cuz it’s not one piece.

What are you reading? Cuz it’s not one piece.
Your Haki needs to be strong enough to weld Black Blade. Roger wasn't strong enough and is overated as hell. He had to kneel for WB's help who never cared about the One Piece and the fact that era was weak.

Wano and Elbaf haven't been touched for centuries only because the WG were afraid of certain invidivuals who happen to possess black blade (not confirmed in Elbaf but I believe it considering their reputation is the same as Ryuma's Wano). Can you say the same about the likes of Joyboy (lost to Imu), Roger (chased around alongside with his offspring) and Whitebeard (disrespected in Marineford)? Nope.

Last edited: