Chapter Discussion Every new chapter proves more and more that Haki > Swordsmanship

Sent me 1 panel where mihawk teach zoro Color of observation let alone conqueror. Bcause rayleigh teach explisitly and emphasized the years of training for haki.
Rayleigh is different level of teacher. And hell of fighter. He didnt postponed fight against kizaru or blackbeard.

Haki not goes hand in hand with swordmanship.wano is just too advanced. Zoro decades time in his dojo of sword doesnt give him slightest glimpse of haki usement.

Haki stand alone as the ability. Just like sword, df, gun, spear and another tool and skill.
This is dumbest thing I have read today.
Rayleigh Never Trained Luffy in CoC. Rayleigh outright stated it that CoC cannot be trained. It grows with users will and haki blooms.

Zoro vs Kaku , Zoro States Focus is directly linked with sharpness of his blade , and focus is how you train your Observation Haki.
As I said Observation and Armanent goes hand in hand.

I never said Mihawk taught him CoC , you're putting words into my mouth I never said that.

I said Both rayleigh and Mihawk simply bothered not to teach them CoC because it's useless. They were only trained in CoA and CoO
Post automatically merged:

So sent me panel where koushirou taught zoro ryou explicitly, or else stfu.
If he can at least use ryou for the slightest, he wont end up like this.

Because ryou/armanent needs to be trained.
Zoro after alabasta was trying and training tap into using haki again. He couldn't, you need q good teacher for that

This is dumbest thing I have read today.
Rayleigh Never Trained Luffy in CoC. Rayleigh outright stated it that CoC cannot be trained. It grows with users will and haki blooms.

Zoro vs Kaku , Zoro States Focus is directly linked with sharpness of his blade , and focus is how you train your Observation Haki.
As I said Observation and Armanent goes hand in hand.

I never said Mihawk taught him CoC , you're putting words into my mouth I never said that.

I said Both rayleigh and Mihawk simply bothered not to teach them CoC because it's useless. They were only trained in CoA and CoO

Because ryou/armanent needs to be trained.
Zoro after alabasta was trying and training tap into using haki again. He couldn't, you need q good teacher for that
This is what happen when you skip school. Kid,Where dafuq i say rayleigh train luffy coc you, rayleigh train haki for year (coa and coo are haki) and even by explaining concept of coc explicitly then proceed to show it to luffy it's counted as teach him. That's what teacher do to their pupils everytime, train him is different and it is come from yr mouth.

Mihawk just teach him about armament which is coa, not 3 of them. That's why luffy miles ahead in haki department compare to zoro.

Haki is part of swordsmanship it was literally the first thing mihawk taught zoro so meh :luuh:
That's what you teach to any fighter for the new world.
Haki is part of any combat style.

Haki is part of swordsmanship

Sayign swordsmanship is Haki is wrong and delusional and agenda tho.

You use Haki to enhance swordsmanship, not the other way

This is what happen when you skip school. Kid,Where dafuq i say rayleigh train luffy coc you, rayleigh train haki for year (coa and coo are haki) and even by explaining concept of coc explicitly then proceed to show it to luffy it's counted as teach him. That's what teacher do to their pupils everytime, train him is different and it is come from yr mouth.

Mihawk just teach him about armament which is coa, not 3 of them. That's why luffy miles ahead in haki department compare to zoro.
Showing them doesn't count as Teaching.
Rayleigh was simply saying there's three kind of haki and two can trained while the last cannot be.
Mihawk never taught zoro CoO and Both zoro and sanji knows and learned it themselves.
They are even bigger prodigy then Luffy ever was.
Zoro straight up said luffy need to step down as a captain if he cannot even do that , while zoro first reaction to CoC was completely different.

Showing them doesn't count as Teaching.
Rayleigh was simply saying there's three kind of haki and two can trained while the last cannot be.
Mihawk never taught zoro CoO and Both zoro and sanji knows and learned it themselves.
They are even bigger prodigy then Luffy ever was.
Zoro straight up said luffy need to step down as a captain if he cannot even do that , while zoro first reaction to CoC was completely different.
Lmao, by explainin explicitly then show it directly if followin yr logic teacher and lecture at school doesnt teaching their studs.

Then why tf luffy can knock the shit outta 50k people at shanbody if it wasnt rayleigh guide it. If rayleigh not teach him how thing work dude will end up like zoro the useless until now cant utilize coc properly.

Heck even ray tell luffy clue about future sight without show it and he learn it by looking to katakuri did it. Just show and tell enough to teach someone, if it wasnt enough for you then it's yr problem in life

Bitchboys really clinging onto straws here
Haki is a general powerup that every top tier needs
Everybody incorporates haki in their fighting style
At the end the one with the stronger haki will win
Of any fighting style none has been linked to or has haki be an integral part as much as swordsmanship, the whole thing of cutting what one wants to cut and not cut what one does not want to cut is pure haki

The best Haki users so far are not swordsman.
Joyboy, Garp, Luffy I don’t know if I should classified Roger, Shanks as swordsman. They fight with a sword but are not really classified as swordsman. So I don’t know why people here claim that swordsmanship and Haki are so interconnected. The only top top tier swordsman is Mihawk and he probably will have great Haki but so far that’s just speculation. Oden was strong but I don’t put him on the same level as Roger, Garp, WB and shanks. He is tier below with Rayleigh and some others.
Haki is a power that enhances all fighting styles and develops differently depending on the fighting style.

little prediction: black blade bros incoming

As people pointed out already, Haki is an essential power everyone can use to amplify their fighting style (bar CoC, which is limited to one in a million and even then, only a handful of those can coat themselves). Some fighting styles go better with Haki, some worse. As for swordsmanship, Haki is an essential element as pointed out by several instances.

"Every nick on the blade is a shame for a swordsman" - you need hardening
"There are swordsmen who can cut anything and at the same time nothing, to cut what one wishes to cut and to protect what one wishes to protect is the pinnacle of swordsmanship" - you need Ryuo for that, as elaborated by Hyogoro

While CoC generally serves as a buff which goes very well with swordsmanship (or physical bows).

Yes, you can use Haki without an additional fighting style (shockwaves as demonstrated by Ray against the Elephant or stunning the opponent as shown by Shanks vs. Greenbull and Emet vs. the Gorosei), but what would be stronger, a mere outburst of Haki or fusing your high end moves with it (Galaxy Impact which even in old age obliterates a town or Oden's Togen Totsuka, which severely injures Kaido with one blow).

Out of time skip should have shown that. Zoro barely learned any new sword techniques but just unlocked haki. Haki massively makes you stronger. It makes way more sense to strengthen your haki than to try and learn a new move. This isn't just for swordsmanship but any fighting style. Haki is king in op we just saw enough haki can knock characters out of their awakened forms which is insane.

Shanks? Roger? Fujitora? Oden? Rayleigh?
As I said I don’t know if I should classify Roger and shanks as swordsman. Yes, they use swords. But we have seen a lot of people use swords and not consider themselves swordsman in one piece. If they are swordsman than they are top top tier.
rayleigh, oden and fujitora are not top top tier but a tier below that, the top tier. And Fujitora also has DF power which automatically doesn’t make him a pure swordsman.
I thought people knew that it takes more than owning a sword to be swordsman.