General & Others Exposing chapter 1014

Don't try to justify what you said by comparing your words with something else way more gruesome and inconsiderate someone else must have said it to him/her..

ik i have seen his posts .. he COMPLAINS ALOT.. it does seem unreasonable but i won't go as far to insult his existence.. that would be very inconsiderate..
How i insulted his existence?WTF, You make 0 sense.
I Said his life must be bad and sad to make his time ALL on a OP forum to hate on It, because thats Just pathetic and its NOT living.
So everyone that have a "weird life choices" and someone says It you get It that way? Haha ok.

And hows that not true? I even Said i pitty him.

I Said his life must be bad and sad to make his time ALL on a OP forum to hate on It, because thats Just pathetic and its NOT living.
So everyone that have a "weird life choices" and someone says It you get It that way? Haha ok.

And hows that not true? I even Said i pitty him.
life != existence?

it either way alludes to the same thing..

plus its not the way you interpret it.. its the way who you insulted would have interpreted it should matter. you are defending your definition while being callous and dismissive of his/ her feelings innit? that's BAD..

Damn is this what happens discussing n wise when their aren't any spoilers? I thought the idea was for this to be fun. Yet worstgen (only today) this time around seems to be dead. If spoilers aren't out why aren't people theory crafting or meme-ing or having fun?

Let me start of first with some theory crafting.

1. Law meets up with momo and co
2. He used his room just in time and teleported the top half of kinemons body (homage to how kinemon was first introduced on punk hazard) before kaido could crush him

3. Law then reassemble his body again
4. Kinemon catches up to momo
5. Kaido makes a quick remark to law
6. Law reveals to kaido that he is a D

Scene changes to laws crewmates in his submarine finding luffy. They prepare themselves to save him but are left shocked in disbelief

Scene changes again to chopper reaching his limit. Right when queen is about to deliver the final blow on chopper, sanji swops in hitting queen. Queen makes a quick remark about the vinsmoke.

Sanji thinking now would be a good time for chopper to focus on healing zoro is now left with a huge shock. Chopper is actually still in monster point. The side affects of the drug used by Caesar to create the new rumble balls are the same as the candies given to the gigantic children on punk hazard.
Luckily chopper suspected that going mad would be a side affect of the new rumble ball and thus made a sedative to cure himself in advance. However chopper is in monster point form going berserk.

He attacks sanji. However his attention is quickly diverted when he sees queen. Chopper starts fighting queen again this time stronger and not on control of his actions.

Sanji however is now looking for the sedative to give to chopper so that he can be in his right mind to heal zoro.

Scene changes again to Marco vs king. They seem to be evenly matched with king (now in hybrid form. It has four wings emphasizing his original wings in base and his devil's fruit wings. It is revealed that Marco is having such a hard time because he gave up alot of his own flame trying to stop the ICE ONI-fication of the samurais chapters ago. And that he needs time to rest and regenerate so that he can fight king at full strength). Sanji concludes that he now has to help both members fight against two yonko commanders. Zoro smirks making a remark that he will be the one to help give luffy that winning push (zoro and luffy vs kaido round 2 incoming).

The chapter ends with it panning back to what laws crew in the submarines saw. It's the same thing that was speaking to momo.

The island of wano is......... A BLACK TORTOISE??????

Last edited:

And hows that not true? I even Said i pitty him, since he waste his time on hate, or troll.
life != existence?

it either way alludes to the same thing..

plus its not the way you interpret it.. its the way who you insulted would have interpreted it should matter. you are defending your definition while being callous and dismissive of his/ her feelings innit? that's BAD..
No, Just no, question his life style is not questioning his existence. You complete wrong here.

If you think that pass your whole day spreading hate is valid.and something to not be questioned and fought against..

Thats you...cause i will do It.

S

stealthblack

Frauda needs to hire a writer to write the story for him beacuse it makes no sense. These artists thinking they can write a good story just because they can draw....

No, Just no, question his life style is not questioning his existence. You complete wrong here.

If you think that pass your whole day spreading hate is valid.and something to not be questioned and fought against..

Thats you...cause i will do It.
ik where you come from.. but i don't get what you meant there.

either way saying that someone's life suck is OFFENSIVE.. its being inconsiderate that is the point..

Lol, yeah funny how Chopper said he cannot hurt him when he did already... that felt forced by Oda to sell out that Queen is not suffering...

another thing that felt forced was Ceasar talk with Chopper... let me get this straight... LAST TIME Ceasar was on Strawhat ship with Chopper was during the time they head to Zou... after that Sanji and Ceasar went alone to WCI with Capone... and Ceasar after that NEVER was on Sunny-go...
The chapter tells you that Ceasar made that chemical power up for rumbel ball ever since freaking Zou arc... yet Chopper used monster point numerous times in WCI... and it was still 3 min timespan...

Feels really weird honestly..

Imagine having a chapter with hints on JoyBoy, what the Rocks Pirates knew about the Void Century, Uranus and VOAT, and being limited to complaim about powerscale like some brain wormed DBZ fanboy ahahahahahah.
one piece is a shounen battle at the end of the day, and the discussion about powerlevel will always be 90% of cases.

why am i going to argue about joy boy or some lost century shit if it's more fun to discuss zoro vs sanji?

Simply nothing of this makes sense, it just shows bad reading ability. Nothing previous prevents Kaido in this chapter from completely overpowering Kinemon in this way, Kinemon has no Haki left and no defense.

Who cares if Chopper "defeated" Queen's virus, why not, that is his main job, it has nothing to do with "strength", even if Queen were Imu or Rocks-level. There definitely were background fodder deaths, it happens all the time (I remember Doflamingo even literally impaled them through the butt with Awakening).
Who cares if Chopper in Monster point can throw Queen around, he is in an unnaturally strong form and Queen is just a big hunk, it makes no difference how strong his is. Also making him "bleed" or rather spit these little blood droplets with his strongest attack means nothing, why not, Queen was not covered in Haki, and why should there always be some magical "tier-wall" preventing any effect from anything, this would rather be bad writing than the opposite. Oda allows some dynamics and surprises to still take place rather than anything just being a lame rank comparison with instant results. Oda also recently reintroduced the revelance of actual strength (and anything else) with Kaido as opposed to just spamming some magical aura.
Chopper is still clearly in deep trouble.
You just have no idea of storytelling at all and would rather Oda just single-panel the end-results (which are also the whole confrontation) your narrow-minded forum rankings or that characters would just behave like RTS-units in direct comparison (but still with no abilities or strengths relative to each other, just a single value for their rank).