Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Same. Is this a sequel or what?
It's a sequel... picks up a few months after the original manga ends...I'll keep it brief:

- 100 year quest is sealing 5 dragon gods.

- One of the dragon gods called "Ignia" is Igneel's biological child and Natsu's Foster brother.

- Laxus and Erza have a fight which ends in a draw

- We go back to edolas and discover that thier alternative selves are married with children (natsu x Lucy, Gray x juvia)

- New villain guild called "diablos" who eat dragons and steal their powers

- Gray doesn't do much in terms of fights but his relationship with Juvia is developed even further.

- Lucy likes Natsu but he's too dense to notice

- Gajeel and Levi are expecting a child

- Brandish returns and makes Gajeel a giant who fights a mountain sized dragon

- Natsu has a death dream and sees Zeref, Mavis, Larcade, August, lucy's parents and the girl from phoenix priestess living happily

- Lucy gets some really cool Stardress mixes

- The Fairy tail side cast actually get some cool stuff to do

Last edited:
Now that god serena has returned, what do you guys think, is he alive? Is it a spell like historia back then? Is he a homoncolus created from the new guild? And do you believe this time we will see his other three ds magic? Or maybe even some more magic from him and his true power?

The 100 years quest look cool to read .
‘The I dislike the most is Georg Reizen just died his stupidity and never see his dragon form.
‘I am coping that he is still alive . potential fight for nastu full power.

You remember what I said in past?
God Serena was one of the strongest Spriggan and this kinda support my claim.
He legit stomped Gajeel like a fodder.
Wait for the next chapter when Gajeel oneshots him:josad:

But i hope Hiro let Serena and win and brings him in the next Arc as well.Having 8 Lacrimas is supercool and gives you tons of options to write a fight

Well it's cool that we finaly see his other elements, but he will fall next chapter. :josad:
And if not, than in chapter 117.

But still I am excited to see the other members of his new guild. Especially, the "sisters".
Maybe we will have Erza and Mira who will fight them? :amazing:

Does someone still follow it?

After this arc, do you guys believe that we will see next the gold owl arc? Will Viernes be with them? Will all members of FT play a role in the coming arc? And what do you guys think will happen with Diabolos? Will they join ft?

Does someone still follow it?

After this arc, do you guys believe that we will see next the gold owl arc? Will Viernes be with them? Will all members of FT play a role in the coming arc? And what do you guys think will happen with Diabolos? Will they join ft?
Yeah I do every 2 week with new chapter.
Diabolos will be an ally with Fairy tail for the future. Also God Serena had his great moment, im sure we will see more of him and his new guild next arc.

Yeah I do every 2 week with new chapter.
Diabolos will be an ally with Fairy tail for the future. Also God Serena had his great moment, im sure we will see more of him and his new guild next arc.
Yeah, I think so too, well in this case I like it, because I want to see more of Natsu and Suzaku work together. The only one I don't see to be an ally with them is Kirin. Maybe he will join Gold Owl too?

I am really glad that God Serena returned and I want to see more of him and his magic. Also I am excited to see which one of FT or maybe Diabolos will defeat him. And if he will have some scene with Brandish or Irene two of his old comrades.

Then there is Selene, I don't know what role she will play. I can see her as an ally but also as an enemy who lied again and plans something.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/69336d59-da3f-4340-8266-2f4b14185caa/1

New chapter is out. What are you're thoughts about it? @Jaguark101 @Playa4321 @Krusher1357 @Cross_Marian @Steven

I think it's sad that Dogramag is defeatet because it was to fast. But I like it that Diabolos and FT now working together to fight against the other dragons and Gold owl? And I must say, I a little bit hyped about Gold Owl because I like the idea with alchemy and God Serena is with them. So we can see more of him.

New chapter is out. What are you're thoughts about it? @Jaguark101 @Playa4321 @Krusher1357 @Cross_Marian @Steven

I think it's sad that Dogramag is defeatet because it was to fast. But I like it that Diabolos and FT now working together to fight against the other dragons and Gold owl? And I must say, I a little bit hyped about Gold Owl because I like the idea with alchemy and God Serena is with them. So we can see more of him.
Yeah it felt fast but he was weakened, so it’s okay
I like the alliance between the two guilds and can’t wait for Gold Owl :moonwalk:

Yeah it felt fast but he was weakened, so it’s okay
I like the alliance between the two guilds and can’t wait for Gold Owl :moonwalk:
Yep, he was weakened and thats okay, but still hoped that the fight would be longer. Or that Dogramag would return to Ignia. It' sad that he is dead.
Yeah, same. I really hope Gold Owl will have cool characters and I want to see more Alchemy abilities and the best part will be, that Irene will return too with a new body, Alchemy will help her with it. :blush:

I'm hyped asf to see some more Alchemy. The pact between guilds is pretty cool(Hopefully some of my fave diabolos members won't die even if it's a bc lil bit of help from plot armour)