Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Same. :)
Who are you're favorite ones?
And btw, on the one page they were many peoples? behind them. Are that members of the guild too?
I really like Kiria and Suzaku at the moment. Misaki and Kirin intrigue me quite a bit too, Would love to get to know more about them all tbh. what about yourself?

Are you talking about the panel they are all sitting at the table and there's 5+ people shaded behind them? Id assume they would be guild members or possibly hired guild hands?

I really like Kiria and Suzaku at the moment. Misaki and Kirin intrigue me quite a bit too, Would love to get to know more about them all tbh. what about yourself?

Are you talking about the panel they are all sitting at the table and there's 5+ people shaded behind them? Id assume they would be guild members or possibly hired guild hands?
Nice. I like them too. Suzaku is my favorite of them, after him Kirin, Wraith and Kiria. Misaka and Haku I will wait until the next arc to see more of them.
Yep, thats the panel/site. If there are more members, why Selene send only 7 of them?

Be honest:
Im glad that Dogramag got defeated that fast.
Did I wish more? Yes, but the current state of the manga not give us much room when it come to longer fights.. If it would be like the past, just with one chapter each week, I would agree but with every 2 week you need a very fast moving manga.
Natsu already face two opponents above Dogramag. Wasting more time on him and dragging this arc would be to much.
So im glad that we move on and reach the next arc.

Be honest:
Im glad that Dogramag got defeated that fast.
Did I wish more? Yes, but the current state of the manga not give us much room when it come to longer fights.. If it would be like the past, just with one chapter each week, I would agree but with every 2 week you need a very fast moving manga.
Natsu already face two opponents above Dogramag. Wasting more time on him and dragging this arc would be to much.
So im glad that we move on and reach the next arc.
You're right, becuase it's bi-weekly the mangas pacing is faster, still one chapter more would not be so bad. And they could made it so, that Dogramag loss the battle but not his life. He could go back to Ignia and be an antagonist in antoher arc. Thats what bothers me. But at least he was defeated by the help from others.
What are you're predictions or hopes for the next arc? Are you hyped?

You're right, becuase it's bi-weekly the mangas pacing is faster, still one chapter more would not be so bad. And they could made it so, that Dogramag loss the battle but not his life. He could go back to Ignia and be an antagonist in antoher arc. Thats what bothers me. But at least he was defeated by the help from others.
What are you're predictions or hopes for the next arc? Are you hyped?
I think we will finally see what happen with God Serena and why he is keep alive, the next arc sound promising so yeah im hyped, what you want to happen for the next arc?

I think we will finally see what happen with God Serena and why he is keep alive, the next arc sound promising so yeah im hyped, what you want to happen for the next arc?
I want to see more of the other characters like Gray and Gajeel with a good fight and that Diabolos will be part of the next arc too. I want more that they work together, like Natsu did with Suzaku, the same thing I want from the others, Laxus and Kirin, Lucy and Kiria, Erza and Misaka, Gray and Skullion, Gajeel and Madmorl and Wendy and Haku. I hope we will see more of God Serena and that Irene will get her body back. And maybe we will see the one or other old character too. Maybe Acnologia? But I don't know if I want that. Well you see, I want few things in the next arc, I don't think that most of them will happen, but at least the part with God Serena will happens and most likely that with Irene too.

Well if he is a hax one, why Hiro killed Irene? :lusalty::josad:

In that case I wonder if his hax will come from his gold ds magic or from his alchemy power, if he has alchemy power, what I believe he will has, because of Gold Owl, in someway he will be connected with them.

Chapter 122 - apology

Erza: you woke up early

Wendy: erza san

Erza: is it because your bed changed and you slept poorly?

Wendy: n-no... is that...

Erza: what happened?does something annoys you?

Wendy: it's about irene san... did you think about her?

Erza: wh-what? All of sudden?... erm... she's a sad person. To be honest, i always thought about her. The only person that i would call my parent is master, and this will not change, but since the woman who called herself my mother appeared that day, I've always wanted to bulild a relationship with her in an unimaginable future. Am i saying wrongly?

Wendy: no, you're not i dont know my parents either, and they are people from 100 years ago, but if they appeared in front of me, i would also...

Erza: but she's evil! She invaded our guild, she's an unforgivable enemy! But, the face she shown me the last time is... kind.

Wendy: i think she's watching you from somewhere else

Erza: ah, i dont need that

Wendy: ehhh?

Erza: as long as she's in my heart. Doesnt matter she's an enemy or a sad person, she's still my mother, i wont forget about it.

Wendy: even so, irene san, thank you for everything.

Natsu: oi! Please stop fighting

Laxus: shut up natsu! This guy doesnt want to admit his defeat!

Thunder guy (i forgot his name): ive been told you many times that i did not lose! I only use 10% of my power!

Laxus: i only use 5%!

Thunder guy: then... then i only used one tenth!

Happy: thats also 10% too!

Natsu: like i said, just stop fighting

Lucy: natsu is stopping a fight?

Natsu: if you dont stop, ill join you too!!

Lucy: well im not surprised

Gray: wtf natsu is doing?

Carla: well, the fight there is more serious than this

Happy: its alright! There wont be any fights!

Carla: i hope so

Elsferia: then what do they mean 'moon dragon god, serene' killed many people?

Serene: i only hurt people who tried to harm me

Elsferia: and then you killed those people

Serene: of course. I need to protect myself. Did i say anything wrong?

Misaki: No, you have your rights to do that.

Elsferia: humans also kill humans quickly

Serene: really?

Misaki: well, there might be a reason for it

Serene: then lets do our best

Elsferia: grrr...

Serene: anything else?

Elsferia: tell me ignia's and viernes's location

Serene: i dont know. Anything else?

Elsferia: grrr.... just apologise to those people that you killed! My friends are one of them! They are my beloved nakamas!

Crow: elsferia sama

Elsferia: i know that! I know that! I know this is useless! Serene kills to protect herself, we humans kill animals to survive. All of that i know!! But, these 100 years, i cannot forget my fallen friends faces when they were killed! This is my fault! I understand it but i cant forget about it!

Misaki and kyria: serene sama...

Serene: i will apologise

Elsferia: please dont! I was miserable... such apology...

Serene: im sorry (impolite)

Elsferia: huh?

All: thats light!

Elsferia: puhahahahahaha

Serene: is there any problems with my apology?

Elsferia: serene yo, please accept my apology. Humans have been simply killing dragons in absurdity. You stood up for us, im sincerely sorry.

Natsu: then, it's means that 3 dragon gods have been sealed!

Serene: i thought you have said that during the bath. Am i wrong?

Misaki: no, he definitely said that. Humans and dragons are the same.

Serene: i see. Its not impossible to get along. Lets live along with each other existence and have a respectful talk.

Elsferia: Mm. Both viernes and ignia are a threat. They have powers to destroy humanity.

Serene: if so elsferia yo, the most powerful weapon in humanity that have the ability to penetrate a dragon, 'ATHENA', where is it?

Lucy: Athena?

Gray: so that's the weapon which the grandpa's heart of memory knows

Happy: thats a cute name.

Wendy: it sounds like a girl's name.

Elsferia: that weapon is created by my deceased student. I also dont know its location.

Serene: i see...

Gajeel: so, does that mean that athena thing can defeat a god dragon?

Lily: Mm. I never thought humans did such a weapon

Elsferia: serene, where did you get that information?

Serene: ive went to different worlds. There's also worlds that are similar to this one.

Elsferia: other worlds have athena too?

Serene: no, theres no athena in other worlds, except for this one.

Elsferia: that's the humans' negative heritage...

Natsu: who cares about it! We just need to defeat them!

Serene: no, Gold god dragon, viernes is not the one you can defeat. That dragon is a concept, the dragon that might be or might not exist.

END

Source: Mangahelpers

So I believe that Selene plans something evil with Athena. She will be one of final or maybe the final villain.

The next arc will be a good one, if Diabolos and FT work together to beat Gold Owl and Viernes.

And if God Serena returned so maybe other will return too, like Wall, wasn he someone who could use alchemy? What if he and his race were created by Viernes or Gold Owl? @Playa4321 @Steven @Cross_Marian @Jaguark101

So I believe that Selene plans something evil with Athena. She will be one of final or maybe the final villain.

The next arc will be a good one, if Diabolos and FT work together to beat Gold Owl and Viernes.

And if God Serena returned so maybe other will return too, like Wall, wasn he someone who could use alchemy? What if he and his race were created by Viernes or Gold Owl? @Playa4321 @Steven @Cross_Marian @Jaguark101
Nope she's a hero now probably be the one to take down Viernes.