Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Nah,i doubt a DG will be the final villain.Someone else will come or getting unsealed after all 5 are done.

But Natsu rly need to catch up.For now hes still fodder for Ignia:suresure:
What is with the Sun dragon god? After Dogramag this one would be the only one who isn't mentioned until now.
I think he or she will appear in the story too, maybe the sun dragon god will be the main antagonist? I doubt it but who knows.

I hope that the white mage will appear too.

I don't know who will be the main antagonist of the 100YQ but I think the final villain to be beat will be Ignia, but then maybe more rival like and not as an evil villain. I think before he fights with Natsu, they will join forces to beat the more dangerous one who will be the main antagonist of the story. And until then, Natsu will reach the level of a dragon god and beat Ignia at the end of the story.

What is with the Sun dragon god? After Dogramag this one would be the only one who isn't mentioned until now.
I think he or she will appear in the story too, maybe the sun dragon god will be the main antagonist? I doubt it but who knows.

I hope that the white mage will appear too.

I don't know who will be the main antagonist of the 100YQ but I think the final villain to be beat will be Ignia, but then maybe more rival like and not as an evil villain. I think before he fights with Natsu, they will join forces to beat the more dangerous one who will be the main antagonist of the story. And until then, Natsu will reach the level of a dragon god and beat Ignia at the end of the story.

Honestly i would love to see an End fully awoken as the main villan

I just finished the episode where August died... that was some extremely sad and emotional stuff... I really wished zeref and Mavis knew they had a son.:josad:
The worstpart, August could easily beat anyone in Fairy tail.
His power was enough to kill the whole squad, let only Zeref and Natsu stay behind.
Overall I like his flashback and the plot around him and Zeref and Mavis.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
So I Finally finished the anime!!! I'll go a bit deeper into the final arc in a sec but I want to start of by saying how surprised I was at how much I thoroughly enjoyed this series and a part of me is quite sad that I have finished the anime because I have been watching since early February.
I was someone who gave this series the cold shoulder for QUITE some time as many people had told me not to watch it and that it was not worth my time at all etc. So naturally I didn't. Eventually I decided to I was being unfair and I did want to give this series a chance and I am very glad I did because this has become one of my favourite series with one of my favourite cast of characters.

OK moving on to Alveraz... I'll be honest this arc is extremely mediocre. There are some great moments imo such as Gildarts vs. August, Gray vs. Natus, Lucy rewriting the Book of the E.N.D, Zeref's final moments with Mavis, Makarov using Fairy law and wiping out most of the Alveraz army and lastly Brandish <3.

The there is some stuff which didn't click with me such as The majority of the Spriggan twelve which I didn't find interesting as characters or villians, Larcade while having a cool design had an extremely dodgy power which while it made me chuckle I still wasn't a fan of it. I didn't much care for Irene but I was a fan of her powers, I love Erza but her cutting that meteor with all those broken bones was pure cap and just mashima wanking her just for the sake of it. Dimaria and her entire plot of cutting the clothes of all the female characters can just fuck off, that was pointless fanservice at the Disservice of many of the female cast and lastly Acnologia was a waste, I did not care for his backstory and he just felt shoehorned in at the end just to tie up loose ends per say. It would have been better to save Acnologia for the 100 year quest sequel.

Overall I really loved this series and I am really looking forward to start reading 100 year quest so that I can read bi-weekly with you guys.

My current arc ranking:

Key to the Starry heavens
Tartaros
Edolas
Tenrou Island
GMG (Pre eclipse gate)
Oracion seis
Tower of Heaven
Fantasia
GMG (Eclipse gate)
Phantom lord
Alveraz
Sun village

So I Finally finished the anime!!! I'll go a bit deeper into the final arc in a sec but I want to start of by saying how surprised I was at how much I thoroughly enjoyed this series and a part of me is quite sad that I have finished the anime because I have been watching since early February.
I was someone who gave this series the cold shoulder for QUITE some time as many people had told me not to watch it and that it was not worth my time at all etc. So naturally I didn't. Eventually I decided to I was being unfair and I did want to give this series a chance and I am very glad I did because this has become one of my favourite series with one of my favourite cast of characters.

OK moving on to Alveraz... I'll be honest this arc is extremely mediocre. There are some great moments imo such as Gildarts vs. August, Gray vs. Natus, Lucy rewriting the Book of the E.N.D, Zeref's final moments with Mavis, Makarov using Fairy law and wiping out most of the Alveraz army and lastly Brandish <3.

The there is some stuff which didn't click with me such as The majority of the Spriggan twelve which I didn't find interesting as characters or villians, Larcade while having a cool design had an extremely dodgy power which while it made me chuckle I still wasn't a fan of it. I didn't much care for Irene but I was a fan of her powers, I love Erza but her cutting that meteor with all those broken bones was pure cap and just mashima wanking her just for the sake of it. Dimaria and her entire plot of cutting the clothes of all the female characters can just fuck off, that was pointless fanservice at the Disservice of many of the female cast and lastly Acnologia was a waste, I did not care for his backstory and he just felt shoehorned in at the end just to tie up loose ends per say. It would have been better to save Acnologia for the 100 year quest sequel.

Overall I really loved this series and I am really looking forward to start reading 100 year quest so that I can read bi-weekly with you guys.

My current arc ranking:

Tartaros
Edolas
Tenrou Island
GMG (Pre eclipse gate)
Oracion seis
Tower of Heaven
Fantasia
GMG (Eclipse gate)
Phantom lord
Alveraz
Sun village
I’m glad that you enjoyed it!
I’m currently rereading the FT manga because my view and taste on many things changed over time.
It’s currently not in my top 10 but we’ll see.
The final arc had some great moments but was overall a disaster. Mashima didn’t plan the final arc and you can see it very well lmao

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I’m glad that you enjoyed it!
I’m currently rereading the FT manga because my view and taste on many things changed over time.
It’s currently not in my top 10 but we’ll see.
The final arc had some great moments but was overall a disaster. Mashima didn’t plan the final arc and you can see it very well lmao
The final arc was a mess indeed. I am glad that with Edens Zero Mashima has the story planned and it really shows with the quality of the manga. Wish more people read EZ.

My current arc ranking:

Tartaros
Edolas
Tenrou Island
GMG (Pre eclipse gate)
Oracion seis
Tower of Heaven
Fantasia
GMG (Eclipse gate)
Phantom lord
Alveraz
Sun village
Cool that you like it and nice list
My current arc ranking without the 100 years arcs would be:

GMG
Tartaros
Tenrou
ToH
Alvarez
Phantom Lord
Oracion Seis
Fantasia
Galuna
Edolas
Sun Village
Eisenwald
Prologue

Gray's fight was disappointing….
100YQ Gray is the Sanji of FT:suresure:
How he is still alive?
Wait what? Thought he got neg diffed by Acnologia?!
I’m glad that Gajeel will get a worthy opponent but how the fuck is he alive?
Acno killed him but Neinhart made a Historia Version of him.And the Historia Version got yeeted away by Gildarts but not killed.Neinhart is also alive hence the Historias are aktiv

Or its just a copy from the new Guild

God Serena really should stop changing factions , cause it never ends well for him :pepecry:

Btw I'm happy of his return , hope this is the original one and not a copy or a weaker version of him

I really wanna see all his dragons slayer lacrima in action and if possible even fight against the earth dragon god