Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

New Chapter was rly good.The Dogramar vs Natsu/Suzaku fight has a rly good choreography

I like how this fucker just tanks anything like its nothing:suresure:

@Tyki_Mikk @Cross_Marian

Zeref,Invel and Brandish yes.
Yes saw it right now, great chapter, also like how Selena carrie the team to defeat him. Happy that she isn´t finished yet, she is one of the best characters Mashima ever created in Fairy tail.
Dogramar also is a beast, would really love to see a battle with Dogramar and Ignia vs Acnologia...

Top tier waifu

Gray should play a bigger role within the story…
Imagine someone who’s half Devil and half Dragon. Technically it’s E.N.D but he was wasted in FT.
I want a Devil Dragon, the Dragon of the Underworld. Satan took also the form of a Dragon according to the Bible.
Satan vs Natsu and Gray
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Lucy :steef: also is that suzaku? I've heard about him
Yeah it’s him
Suzaku is a really good character. I didn’t tag you because I didn’t know if you’re up to date

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Top tier waifu

Gray should play a bigger role within the story…
Imagine someone who’s half Devil and half Dragon. Technically it’s E.N.D but he was wasted in FT.
I want a Devil Dragon, the Dragon of the Underworld. Satan took also the form of a Dragon according to the Bible.
Satan vs Natsu and Gray
:steef:

Yeah it’s him
Suzaku is a really good character. I didn’t tag you because I didn’t know if you’re up to date
Almost finished Alveraz, Will post my full review soon! August and Irene are top tier.

111 Chapter in and still nothing about Viernes:risitameh:

@Tyki_Mikk @Cross_Marian
Seems like Viernes will be the strongest Dragon god, makes sense since the golden Dragon been always portrayal as the strongest dragon in few mythology or games. I still want to know if we ever going to see Ankhseram, aka Fairy tail own Voldemort/Dumbledore and probably strongest mage ever. Dude is probably the godfather of all magic power in Fairy tail or the counterpart to Merlin the godfather of the wise magic. Would love it if we see them later in story as the last villian.

Seems like Viernes will be the strongest Dragon god, makes sense since the golden Dragon been always portrayal as the strongest dragon in few mythology or games. I still want to know if we ever going to see Ankhseram, aka Fairy tail own Voldemort/Dumbledore and probably strongest mage ever. Dude is probably the godfather of all magic power in Fairy tail or the counterpart to Merlin the godfather of the wise magic. Would love it if we see them later in story as the last villian.
I thought that Ankhseram was a god and not a mage? Did I miss something???
:saitahu:

111 Chapter in and still nothing about Viernes:risitameh:

@Tyki_Mikk @Cross_Marian
I guess he’ll be the final villain.
I hope he has a better backstory than Kaido
:risitameh::risitasad: