Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
I actually also hate how Barca's success was credited to Messi when there was an amazing team which gave him the ball in the first place :whitepress:
That's not entirely true. Iniesta and Xavi got their recognition. Xavi is known as on of the all time best midfielder, not as a bum. Iniesta was called the best player in world by Rooney once, which he was nowhere near of. They were top 3 in ballon dor voting. How did they not get any credit?

I actually also hate how Barca's success was credited to Messi when there was an amazing team which gave him the ball in the first place :whitepress:
Messi himself has stated multiple times how grateful he was getting chance to play with likes of Ronaldinho Xavi Iniesta Puyol etc. Everyone knows that golden dream barca team had world class player in every position, even so Messi was still the greatest it's normal that majority of the fans would focus most of their attention on him. Look at how Barca collapsed after he left, this is second time in row we have been relegated from cl group stage into the el.

That's not entirely true. Iniesta and Xavi got their recognition. Xavi is known as on of the all time best midfielder, not as a bum. Iniesta was called the best player in world by Rooney, which he was nowhere near of. How did they not get any credit?
Whenever Barca got mentioned, it's mostly Messi talk. His name is always chanted. Again, not saying he's not amazing, but a striker can't do well if his team doesn't.

Even now, everyone is talking about Messi and not the Argentina team. No one can carry a team solo LOL

Messi himself has stated multiple times how grateful he was getting chance to play with likes of Ronaldinho Xavi Iniesta Puyol etc. Everyone knows that golden dream barca team had world class player in every position, even so Messi was still the greatest it's normal that majority of the fans would focus most of their attention on him. Look at how Barca collapsed after he left, this is second time in row we have been relegated from cl group stage into the el.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. It didn't collapse just over him, the majority of the players are not as good as some of the golden generation

Whenever Barca got mentioned, it's mostly Messi talk. His name is always chanted. Again, not saying he's not amazing, but a striker can't do well if his team doesn't.

Even now, everyone is talking about Messi and not the Argentina team. No one can carry a team solo LOL
The stars always get more attention. Thats how sports media works. They want to make the headlines as individual battles. E.g, many headlines for tomorrow make it seems like its Messi vs Mbappe. You are not complaining about Mbappe getting all the credit. Just compare Xavi Iniesta's recognition to Bale and Benzema's recognition in Real Madrid's successful years, you will get the answer

The stars always get more attention. Thats how sports media works. They want to make the headlines as individual battles. E.g, many headlines for tomorrow make it seems like its Messi vs Mbappe. You are not complaining about Mbappe getting all the credit. Just compare Xavi Iniesta's recognition to Bale and Benzema's recognition in Real Madrid's successful years, you will get the answer
I'm not complaining about Mbappe because you're asking me about Messi. It applies to all players, it's a team sport and I treat it as such. The French haven't gotten this far because of Mbappe, they have gotten this far cause the whole team is solid. And Argentina is no different.