Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Obviously that's why Barca had great team - Xavi, Iniesta and Neymar and Suarez and Puyol and like others were all great. No one can say Messi carried that team because they had great team.

Messi himself admits this.

Messi gets more credit because he was allover the contributions - a play maker likes of which this world hasn't seen

I know Ronaldo played less but even if you extrapolate his average it still won't be close to Messi Assists and that's for comparison that Messi isn't just about Scoring goals but also about creating chances and assists.
Did you see him pass a 100% goal ball to his teammate twice with the dude doing nothing with it? Then quitting that cause he saw the guy won’t get shit done 🤣

Any of his old teammates would have scored that. Place a bad player in a great team and they’ll still do amazing. Place a great player like Messi, Ronaldo or Lewandowski in a shit team and they won’t do anything.

Poor Lewandowski is living that :saden:

My point is teams deserve more credit than superstars in them do.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Any of his old teammates would have scored that. Place a bad player in a great team and they’ll still do amazing.
No lol

A bad seed can literally affect even great teams.

Belgium had good team - Lukaku though good missed 4 easy chances for them in a single match. Despite all the great balls from everyone if it wasn't for Lukaku missing, Belgium would have won against Croats and would have been in Knock outs

One bad player can bring whole team down.

Place a great player like Messi, Ronaldo or Lewandowski in a shit team and they won’t do anything.

Ronaldo scores 20 + goals for ManU - a team that literally struggled last year

It's obvious that with bad teams they cant win but they still can make impacts because of their play.

And, ya team deserves credit but when it comes to Messi and Ronaldo then it's different story because many knows about Argentina and Portugal because of these two. Heck, people barely know anything about these two countries except for the fact that these two plays for them.

Reborn

How far do you think Argentina goes in this WC without Messi?
Many of the Argentinians at the beginning of the WC said that they don't expect this team to be in finals or win because Messi can't deliver everytime.

But he performed in every match and now when Argentina is in finals then I will tell you one simple fact - Adidas is struggling to meet demands for Number 10 jersey in Argentina and across the World because the demand is at all time high.

In last game, when Messi was struggling with hamstring in the first 30 mins, Croatia was dominating. Many of the experts later said, if Messi would have got subbed at that moment, then Croatia would be in driving seat.

Messi is the player around whom Argentina strategy and opponents strategy revolves

Reborn

I feel the bloodlust is more intense than usual Argentina better win this i fear what will happen if they don't :believe:
There are some French who are supporting France and for obvious reasons. Supporting your national team matters the most.

Then some are supporting France because they are Ronaldo fans and don't want Messi to win the WC - I mean it's fine tbh. It's their choice whom they want to support but their reason is just bad sportsmanship on their part.

And, regardless of who wins, they can't take away the fact that Messi at the age of 35 outperformed everyone (including youngsters) in this WC and is playing final.

That's GOAT for you

There are some French who are supporting France and for obvious reasons. Supporting your national team matters the most.

Then some are supporting France because they are Ronaldo fans and don't want Messi to win the WC - I mean it's fine tbh. It's their choice whom they want to support but their reason is just bad sportsmanship on their part.

And, regardless of who wins, they can't take away the fact that Messi at the age of 35 outperformed everyone (including youngsters) in this WC and is playing final.

That's GOAT for you
I don't want to jinx it but they do have good chance to lift this trophy one weak area is the defense although they have been mostly solid Otamendi can be very error prone at times. Mbappe is going to be real headache to deal with while Demebel is also another great source of danger hoping they can manage to neutralize both those players like England did. Giroud i don't know if he will be playing is lethal in the air imagine Lisandro Martinez defending him on set pieces :feelscryingman:. They need to be very clinical with their chances i'm sure Argentina are going to create good chances, so outscoring France will probably will their only hope the way i see it. Julian Alvarez has been amazing whole tournament while Di maria who is very key player for this team is actually fully fit for this game he usually delivers on the big stage.